Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Madame Secretary, I've Just updated my post for the Pet Request, I've removed the Alien cat and kept my Inital dog request.
  • hopeymiahcappahopeymiahcappa Posts: 180 Member
    edited January 2018
    Username: hopeymiahcappa
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Victorian
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except bowling and fitness
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 30x30
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Not fussed
    Number of bathrooms: 2 1/2
    Favorite color schemes: greys
    Colors you dislike: red
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? garden, fountain (really magical bachy yard)
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions?

xjxLhkw.png

TqEDLqw.png
    Post edited by hopeymiahcappa on
    ioRGr3I.png

• TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    edited January 2018
    Dear Madam Secretary, I would like to claim this one:

Date: December 10, 2017
    Username: @AuronoiChieftain
    Page: Link Here
    Type: Residential
    Description: Modern Scientists Warehouse Mansion
    Preferred Creator: The Dismal Scientist/Scarlet Pipper
    Claimed By: The Dismal Scientist
    dgvibNQ.png
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    hello all, ive missed you so much.
    Sorry ive been away since july. Ive had a bad few months health wise. I have been in and out of hospital many times.
    To add to this both my PC and LapTop had tech issue at the same time therfore needed repairing and upgrading which ment saving up to do.

but im back and ready to sim.
    h2xmsbl]

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    hello all, ive missed you so much.
    Sorry ive been away since july. Ive had a bad few months health wise. I have been in and out of hospital many times.
    To add to this both my PC and LapTop had tech issue at the same time therfore needed repairing and upgrading which ment saving up to do.

but im back and ready to sim.

Awesome, so great to hear from you and see you back @calmorezoo! So sorry you've had health issues and computer problems but very happy that you're ready to sim again. Yay and welcome back! :):):):)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Welcome back @calmorezoo . Ditto to what Sandy said. Hoping you're doing much better and sending good wishes your way :smile:
    hello, soocoosim & Sandraelle thanks for the reply message
    h2xmsbl]

edited January 2018
    Id like to claim the following request
    Date: December 14, 2017
    Username: @Morakai
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Gothic Craftsman Farmhouse for Appoloosa Plains, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Please can the requester check into my communication thread link bellow.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-coms-sims3-4/p1
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

romagi1 wrote: »
    Welcome back! @calmorezoo !!

Hi hun how have you been ?
    h2xmsbl]

• Shadow_Simmer_14Shadow_Simmer_14 Posts: 53 Member
    Username: SlowestBlub
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Cats and Dogs, Get To Work, Parenthood, Vampires, Holiday Celebration
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 30x40
    Lot traits (Sims 4): Fast Internet, Natural Light, Homey
    Number of bedrooms: 2
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One room should be for a child (kid's bed, toys, yellow theme) and the other for a couple
    Number of bathrooms: 1 1/2
    Favorite color schemes: blues, yellow/blue for kid's room
    Colors you dislike: red, purple
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Brindleton Bay
    Link to specific house or plan: n/a
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I'd like a pool, but not too big of one.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions? There should be a chess table, computer and easel in the house. Also, the items needed to care for a single cat should be included. I don't care about the cost. The kid SHOULD NOT have a desk, just a chair or ottoman in their room.
  • MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    So glad that you are back, and hopefully feeling better @calmorezoo ! <3 And then to pick my request? Yep! I'm a happy girl! :)
  • a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    First of all, @calmorezoo I'm sorry to hear you've been having some health related issues - I'm wishing you well and hoping you're on the mend very soon, if not already.

Please find my build request below :) Thank you all for all you do to keep this thread running and create these builds/households for us all. The talent in here is overwhelming!

Community Lot Request Form

Username: a_niles06
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Wedding venue
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All EPs, all SPs and all store wedding content
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?: Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): No preference, any size will do.
    Public restrooms?: Yes, please. I'd like 2 toilets minimum but there does not need to be a ton. Idc if it's one room with a couple of stalls or if it's 2 separate single bathrooms.
    Favorite color schemes: Does not have to have a set scheme, I will adjust colors as I'd like if necessary. Can just place objects as they are and/or go off of the colors of the original items. (I go all out with my Sims weddings....they get a song, they get their own wedding colors, the works.....they often get a better wedding than my husband and I had :D )
    Colors you dislike: None.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: Yes, please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?: I would prefer not, but if you have something you'd recommend/something you love I'm absolutely open to it - just let me know so I can be sure I get the pattern in game :)
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I have a lot of store content....I have all of the wedding content from the store among many other sets. You can use just about anything, the main thing I'd like utilized is the wedding content since it's a wedding venue.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): I have a few of those items but I don't think they'd apply to this venue so don't worry about those.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: I'll likely use it in several worlds/saves/etc. The one I'm currently playing is in Starlight Shores.
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?: There are a few items I'd like to have included - please see additional instructions for further explanation!
    Is communication required before the builder begins work?: Absolutely not, I work a lot of hours so my responses may be delayed at times. Feel free to start and take your time, there is no hurry/rush on this at all.
    Additional instructions?: So what I am really hoping to accomplish here may or may not be doable. It's fine if not, please just let me know. What I would love to have are 2 wedding venue builds - an indoor build and an outdoor build. Or, they could be combined into one build where there is an indoor wedding option (in case of weather) as well as an outdoor garden wedding option. If these cannot be combined and you would like me to submit a second separate request form so both the indoor and outdoor venues have their own requests, I'm happy to do so! I have looked online and have found many beautiful creations, but a lot of them have CC and I do not use build CC so I would like this to be CC free. Listed below are the features I would like these builds to have:

1) Dance floor
    2) Stereo
    3) Special effects machines from Showtime (the little ones that sit on the floor and shoot out confetti, fire, etc.) I'd like those to sit by the dance floor - it's fun to have the confetti flying while they're dancing :)
    4) Bar area w/ barstools
    5) A dining area that includes a buffet table, a table to set the wedding cake on and dining tables.
    6) A wedding arch and seating to view the wedding
    7) As listed above, please include a public restroom. I would like a minimum of 2 toilets but it doesn't need to be anymore than that if that's all that will work. It can be a room with a couple of stalls, it can be 2 private single bathrooms, whatever works.
    7) Please feel free to decorate/landscape as you would like, I love anything flowery and romantic.
    8) Parking lot would be nice but not necessity - if it doesn't fit/work with the build I'm absolutely ok with it being left out.

Again, there is absolutely no hurry on this - and if you have any questions/concerns/requests of me please do not hesitate to ask. Looking forward to hearing from someone and seeing the finished product :) Thanks in advance to whomever takes this on! <3
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Madame Secretary, I've Just updated my post for the Pet Request, I've removed the Alien cat and kept my Inital dog request.

Thanks! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @cmbaker16, @hopeymiahcappa and @Shadow_Simmer_14 (SlowestBlub) Thank you for your requests! I've added them to our Open Request post. Should you need to make any changes, please edit your original post and leave me a message noting the change. If you haven't reached member status on the site yet, it's okay to create a new post. Claim time varies, so check in with us to see where you are on the list. If you have any questions at all, please ask. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Dear Madam Secretary, I would like to claim this one:

Date: December 10, 2017
    Username: @AuronoiChieftain
    Page: Link Here
    Type: Residential
    Description: Modern Scientists Warehouse Mansion
    Preferred Creator: The Dismal Scientist/Scarlet Pipper
    Claimed By: The Dismal Scientist

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    Id like to claim the following request
    Date: December 14, 2017
    Username: @Morakai
    Page: Old Thread here
    Description: Gothic Craftsman Farmhouse for Appoloosa Plains, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Please can the requester check into my communication thread link bellow.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-coms-sims3-4/p1

Welcome back! Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Hi there @a_niles06! Good to see you! :) I've added you to the list. Since you've been with us for a while now, I won't leave the little blurb. lol If you need anything, please let us know. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    Hey @Lissykin I sent you a message about a month ago on the DNA account. I'm not sure if you saw it or not, but I wanted to check in with you and see how Prince was coming along. I hope all is well with you!
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    Question...it doesn't have anything to do with request just something I'm kinda curious/interested in...How does one become a D.N.A team member?
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @jonluke32, Grey House is ready!

This is a recreation of the Historic Foxbar. It has 5 bedrooms with a Master sitting area, 6 baths, parlor, drawing room, formal dining, kitchen, family room, conservatory and solar. It includes an unfinished basement, garage and 2 patios with flower gardens. Come feel the magic of this beautiful and bewitched Bed and Breakfast from the movies and the series of The Good Witch. DNA request for jonluke32 ~ by romagi ~ no cc or cap ~ Enjoy!

nkHLhUf.jpg

Download: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9179386

Media: https://imgur.com/a/4U0Ig

• itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    Username:Deadncrispy
    Sims 3 or 4?: sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Rustic contemporary
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? cats and dogs, get together, get to work, GAME PACKS: parenthood, dine out, spa day out door retreat STUFF PACKS: backyardstuff, kids room stuff, movie hangout stuff, cool kitchen stuff,perfect patio stuff
    Lot size (dimensions):
    Lot traits (Sims 4): fast internet,breeding ground and homey
    Number of bedrooms: 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Number of bathrooms:5.5
    Favorite color schemes:rustic contemporary if thats what you mean i also like blues greens reds and purples
    Colors you dislike: any pastel colors any yellows
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? brindleton bay
    Link to specific house or plan: https://www.houseplans.com/plan/5250-square-feet-5-bedrooms-5-5-bathroom-northwest-house-plans-3-garage-34588
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? id like a back yard with a pool hot tub a place for the family to have fun id also like a place for the kids to play i have 3 dogs in my current save so a dedicated space for them as well id like the house to not be formal thats a turn off for me also not overly rustic but still have the rustic feel i really like the pictures in the link for the most part so maybe look at them for inspiration id also like a home office for a tech guru / gamer so not very formal again. i really like the activities in the hangout pack like the giant arcade game and the fooseball table so maybe basement for that and a gym if you can fit it
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? yes
    Additional instructions?no

Madame Secretary - I'd like to claim this one please.
    @deadncrispy you requested communitcation prior to receiving your build. Plz contact me on my page. THANKS :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @romagi1, you did a magnificent job creating this house from the show! It looks gorgeous, now off to recommend and download. :)
  • ScarletPipperScarletPipper Posts: 546 Member
    Madame Secretary, I’d like to claim this request! :)

Date: January 10, 2018
    Username: Shadow_Simmer_14 (SlowestBlub)
    Page: here
    Description: Modern Home for Brindleton Bay, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Shadow_Simmer_14 I will be PM-ing you to ask about any questions I have throughout the building process.
    Sims 4 player and builder!
    37245817526_0930d9f6c5_b.jpg
    Request from me or one of my great teammates!
    Gallery | Showcase