Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• DenimChloeDenimChloe Posts: 58 Member
    @Bonxie

No, I don't mean alien abductions. I mean the friendly and mischief interactions: Analyze personality (friendly interaction), Empathize (friendly interaction), and Erase Memory (mischief interaction).
  • Hoppel785Hoppel785 Posts: 122 Member
    edited January 2018
    @Bonxie, Many thanks for your answer. I will try it and see if it works.

This is now my seventh household. I brought this household into the CAS via "administer household". I changed the appearance of other households over the MCCC. Maybe it's because.

Yes, they were all in their everyday outfit. But I noticed that EA has assigned all hairstyles individually. I had to remove the hairstyles for each outfit individually.

Edit: I found out, Sim: MCCC> Dresser> Copy / paste, the hair can be copied from one outfit and pasted to the other outfit.
    Post edited by Hoppel785 on
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    DenimChloe wrote: »
    @Bonxie

No, I don't mean alien abductions. I mean the friendly and mischief interactions: Analyze personality (friendly interaction), Empathize (friendly interaction), and Erase Memory (mischief interaction).

OK - understood. Maybe you can find something in the new tuner sections:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Tuner > Change Interaction Autonomy
    Computer:MCCC > MC Tuner > Change Interaction Behavior

In detail you might look into this:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Tuner > Change Interaction Autonomy > Autonomous Mean
    Computer:MCCC > MC Tuner > Change Interaction Autonomy > Autonomous Mischief
    Computer:MCCC > MC Tuner > Change Interaction Autonomy > Stop Annoying Actions

Have a also a look at the MC Tuner Documentation. There were a lot of changes regarding the MCCC 4.0.0 release:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/doc/mctuner
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    Hoppel785 wrote: »
    @Bonxie, Many thanks for your answer. I will try it and see if it works.

This is now my seventh household. I brought this household into the CAS via "administer household". I changed the appearance of other households over the MCCC. Maybe it's because.

Yes, they were all in their everyday outfit. But I noticed that EA has assigned all hairstyles individually. I had to remove the hairstyles for each outfit individually.

Edit: I found out, Sim: MCCC> Dresser> Copy / paste, the hair can be copied from one outfit and pasted to the other outfit.

That's a good idea! I never thought of the copy function to fix this issue. :)
    @Bonxie

I do not have that option. "Stop annoying actions" is not where you said it would be. I also did take a look at the documentation and the option is just not there on the computer. I see everything else listed in the documentation but the 'stop annoying actions' option.
    edited January 2018
    @Bonxie

I do not have that option. "Stop annoying actions" is not where you said it would be. I also did take a look at the documentation and the option is just not there on the computer. I see everything else listed in the documentation but the 'stop annoying actions' option.

Sorry - my bad. I didn't pay attention.

The "Stop annoying action" was scrapped during MCCC 4.0.0 release. There is now a new enhanced function in MCCC to get the same result.
    Have a look at https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/AutomationScan

There is also a customized mc_tuner.cfg file in the section [Annoying Actions Pre-Autonomy Scan] - scroll down - to download and to start with.
    It contains the following settings:
    “Alien”
    107497,mixer_social_Targeted_Empathize_Friendly_AlwaysOn_Alien
    107495,mixer_social_Targeted_AnalyzePersonality_Friendly_AlwaysOn_Alien
    108039,mixer_social_MemoryErase_Targeted_Mischief_AlwaysOn_Alien

These might be the ones, you are looking for.

Again my apologies for the confusion.
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • ValmionValmion Posts: 89 Member
    I'm not sure if this has already been asked, but is there a way to set it so that only certain sims age? I have a current save with multiple family members all living separately, so I want to play them rotationally. I don't want them to age when they aren't being played, but if I turn aging off for unplayed sims then no one else in the town will age either. Is there a way around this?

This can be handled with the Sims 4 game option menu. Keep all sims set to age, but under played households, just the active family aging on.
    @Bonxie

Thank you! I have one more question if you don't mind. Do I need to change anything in the config files if I don't have the pack, for instance, do I need to delete the vampire autonomy options if I don't have the vampire pack? I don't know how I would go about doing that anyways.
    @Bonxie

Thank you! I have one more question if you don't mind. Do I need to change anything in the config files if I don't have the pack, for instance, do I need to delete the vampire autonomy options if I don't have the vampire pack? I don't know how I would go about doing that anyways.

No, you don't have to change anything. Just use the file the way it is. The game will ignore settings, which don't fit.
  • iTechWytchiTechWytch Posts: 3 New Member
    ok so how do you completely reset this.. or fix it so where i dont get a ton of "last exceptions caught by mccc" popping up on my screen..
    edited January 2018
    iTechWytch wrote: »
    ok so how do you completely reset this.. or fix it so where i dont get a ton of "last exceptions caught by mccc" popping up on my screen..

Sorry, what do you want to reset? Some details about your game & mccc version, cc in your game, etc. would be helpful.

In general while using MCCC a notification is shown when LastExceptions occur. These almost always happen as a result of bad or out-of-date mods or CC. They are rarely caused by MCCC itself. Note that I did include CC with that! Some of EA’s patches breaks custom objects or clothing items as well and sometimes it can prevent mods from working correctly if they are deployed. These LastExceptions will continue to happen until the mods/cc causing problems are removed or updated.

The best way to verify that the problem is happening due to MCCC and not other mods/cc is to run the game with only MCCC in the mod folder. Remove all other CC and mods into a temporary folder outside the Sims 4 folder. If running the game with only MCCC in the mod folder works with no issues, then the problem is definitely in the other mods or CC that were in use previously. If that’s the case, the 50% method is a popular process used to track-down what CC or mod is causing the problem. The URL showing an example of how this works is: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content#The_50.25_Method
    the mccc.. i'd like to completely reset it.. i was playing around with the settings on it and i think i stuffed it up so i'd like to reset it to when you just get it installed.. i tried to delete the files that i dl'd and it didnt seem to work.. so thats why im here askin :dizzy:
    edited January 2018
    iTechWytch wrote: »
    the mccc.. i'd like to completely reset it.. i was playing around with the settings on it and i think i stuffed it up so i'd like to reset it to when you just get it installed.. i tried to delete the files that i dl'd and it didnt seem to work.. so thats why im here askin :dizzy:

OK - understood.

If you want to have all MCCC settings back to the initial state, just delete the mc_settings.cfg file. This file contains all settings, also the ones you've customized. The mod will generate a new one during next game start with all settings back to default.

The otherway round works the same way: If there is a MCCC update, delete/overwrite everything except the mc_settings.cfg file, so there is no need to re-configure your customizing because it's all stored in that single file.

Same for mc_dresser.cfg and mc_tuner.cfg. But those file will be created only when they are needed for the first time. So not immediately during first game start after they were deleted.

But be aware, that a MCCC reset won't change anything regarding your LEs. They will show up as long as the issue causing them is not resolved.
    ok, got'cha. thanks!@
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,489 Member
    You know I've yet to see mc_dresser.cfg in my files. Does this only generate it if you set things up in dresser?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • GhostliyGhostliy Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey, I have downloaded the fitgirl repack of sims 4 with cats and dogs and i added ccs but sometime later after realizing that it was in wrong folder and all the other ccs that worked were working because at first i added them to different folders, I got there and added new cc it was working so i deleted all of the ccs and added others but none of my ccs work now..Any help?
    You know I've yet to see mc_dresser.cfg in my files. Does this only generate it if you set things up in dresser?

You're right. When you use the respective functions in MC Dresser for the first time (i. e. for black or white listing), mc_dresser.cfg will be automatically created by the mod. If you don't use it, there will be no cfg file.
    edited January 2018
    Ghostliy wrote: »
    Hey, I have downloaded the fitgirl repack of sims 4 with cats and dogs and i added ccs but sometime later after realizing that it was in wrong folder and all the other ccs that worked were working because at first i added them to different folders, I got there and added new cc it was working so i deleted all of the ccs and added others but none of my ccs work now..Any help?

Sorry, I don't have any experience with repacks and I don't know the difference between them and offical game sources. If I may quote a web source: "FitGirl is a repacker from Russia who lives in Latvia. She mainly does repacks of various cracked games, as data compression is a fascinating subject to her."

Sorry, but I don't support pirated software. I've payed for mine and therefore I expect the same from any other gamer.
    > @Bonxie said:
    > DenimChloe wrote: »
    >
    > @Bonxie
    >
    > Thank you! I have one more question if you don't mind. Do I need to change anything in the config files if I don't have the pack, for instance, do I need to delete the vampire autonomy options if I don't have the vampire pack? I don't know how I would go about doing that anyways.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > No, you don't have to change anything. Just use the file the way it is. The game will ignore settings, which don't fit.

Thank you so much for your help. I tried adding it to my files and it's the same name as the other tuner file, they are both listed as mc_tuner.cfg and I don't want to lose those other options that I already have in my game. So, I don't know what to do.
    Thank you so much for your help. I tried adding it to my files and it's the same name as the other tuner file, they are both listed as mc_tuner.cfg and I don't want to lose those other options that I already have in my game. So, I don't know what to do.

If you have an already configured and customized mc_tuner.cfg file there is no need to replace it. Just keep it.
    > @Bonxie said:
    > DenimChloe wrote: »
    >
    > Thank you so much for your help. I tried adding it to my files and it's the same name as the other tuner file, they are both listed as mc_tuner.cfg and I don't want to lose those other options that I already have in my game. So, I don't know what to do.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If you have an already configured and customized mc_tuner.cfg file there is no need to replace it. Just keep it.

I'm sorry, I don't want to keep bugging you... I should have clarified which file I actually have.

Actually, no I don't have the customized mc_tuner.cfg file. I downloaded the tuner file that was with all the modules, not the custom version listed on the documentation page.
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    edited January 2018
    There is no mc_tuner.cfg included with all modules download.
    The tuner file that you mention is the actual mod, mc_tuner.ts4script.

So to clarify, you dont have a mc_tuner.cfg file?

EDIT: feel free to join DPs Discord for faster help on the matter.
    The Discord is a live chat where you at almost all hours can get instant help.
    (Client is not required but optional, and you can connect in a webinterface)

https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE

Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
    Well then, I am confused. Apparently, I had both? And I'm pretty sure I never downloaded the cfg file before? Anyways, I figured it out Thank you!
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    mc_tuner.cfg is generated when you turn the feature on though.
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/AutomationScan for more information.

Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
    Oh! Okay, I'm less confused now. I may have missed that part when I read the page.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top