Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fresh market?

Hi , I warched from LGR review that you can now shop for fresh ingredients for cooling. I am thirlled but I cant seem to find the market. Does anyone know where it is ? Thanks!

Comments

• simslover1145simslover1145 Posts: 304 Member
    edited December 2016
    Hi,
    If you have TS4 City Living EP installed, you should be able to find Vegetable and Ingredients stalls in the public areas of San Myshuno or during Street Festivals.
    Starry-Night-Over-The-Rhone.jpg?ts=1459229076
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Hello
    You can buy fresh ingredients from the market food stalls that are where the festivals take place. There are food stalls that sell the ingredients for cooking, rather than meals.
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    I came across various stalls but they seem to be selling food.. I will look again. Thanks!
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    I did find one selling vege and fruits. Do they also sell fish ?
    jimbbq wrote: »
    I came across various stalls but they seem to be selling food.. I will look again. Thanks!

They are randomly changing. Keep looking. I am sure you will bump into the wanted one, eventually. :)

As far as I'm concerned, there is no stall that sells fresh fish (fruits and veggies only).
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    You can also buy spices from the Swag Stall during the Spice Festival. These are an ingredient in several CL dishes.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member

Hello
    I don't think that you can buy fish. The stalls only sell vegetables and fruit.
  • FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    Also, if you want to place a fresh produce stall on one of your own lots, you will need to use the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat and then look in debug items. It is not available from the normal build/buy catalogue.

Just a word of caution, though - the stall does not work properly on every kind of venue. Sorry that I can't be more specific about when it will and won't work - I haven't worked it out for myself yet.
  • Dault3883Dault3883 Posts: 9 New Member
    there is stalls that you can buy that sell fish in buy mode and you can do the same with all the food stalls now whether you can buy the one that sells fresh fruit and vegtables i dont know i will look into it
  • AgentJuliaAgentJulia Posts: 77 Member
    There are the "Catch of the Day" food stalls in the town area of Brindleton Bay now. You can buy fresh fish there.
  • killed.Persephonekilled.Persephone Posts: 53 Member
    I'm struggle on a problem while I'm currently building a market/town square in Windenburg with an small medieval chapel / church.

Since I wanted to incorporate the festival stalls from San Myshuno, I have placed the Vegetable and Ingredients stall, the Hot Drinks stall, a fish-selling stall from Brindleton bay and the Baked Goods stall.
    This also worked wonderfully on the "advanced" build mode (debug mode), but the stalls don't work properly during the gameplay. The system will not hire any NPC staff, but I will have to call the staff over one of my Sims even there, and pay 100 simoleons per booth. The lot is marked as an ordinary community lot (no park).

Is this programmed and is this a bug?
    ORIGIN-ID: killedPersephone
    My Builds: Dark Dreams Architectures
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I'm struggle on a problem while I'm currently building a market/town square in Windenburg with an small medieval chapel / church.

Since I wanted to incorporate the festival stalls from San Myshuno, I have placed the Vegetable and Ingredients stall, the Hot Drinks stall, a fish-selling stall from Brindleton bay and the Baked Goods stall.
    This also worked wonderfully on the "advanced" build mode (debug mode), but the stalls don't work properly during the gameplay. The system will not hire any NPC staff, but I will have to call the staff over one of my Sims even there, and pay 100 simoleons per booth. The lot is marked as an ordinary community lot (no park).

Is this programmed and is this a bug?

Those stalls don't work anywhere unless you pay out of your own sim's pocket to hire workers. That's always been the case to me.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • EA_SpectreEA_Spectre Posts: 263 EA Administrator
    Closing this because of necro (the original thread is from 2016).

Feel free to open a new thread around this. I would recommend using an appropriate thread title for your question like "looking for help with market stalls."
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top