Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 001 - Rules

Comments

• FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    Congratz on the first house!

I have a baby right now and I finished the bathroom. Toddler fase will be horrible though, since my living room space is lower than the rest of the house which makes it impossible for the toddler to move around freely through the house.

Giving birth in underwear, I made it a homebirth since I decided the hospital isn't standing any more in my game, so homebirths al along the way!
    k2kiNJk.png

It's a boy! I named him Jason!
    2HmSeIQ.png

Oh and Justin played some tunes for him(actually writing a song right there xD)
    Db7FQfs.png

That concentrated face though:
    Mjeg1lP.png

And my finished bathroom(might change the door, but the kitchen is in brownish colours:
    K8qb4tG.png

Other side:
    oIHi0Xo.png

The house is currently worth little over 20k simoleons.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @Fennadev, The bathroom looks great!
    Congrats on baby Jason! I like that name.
    Aw it looks like Justin is playing on his guitar for the baby. How cute.
  • KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    edited October 2017
    @CommaSplice Congrats on completing house 1 and good luck for house 2.

@Fennadev Congrats on baby Jason.
    I don't know whether Justin will survive Jason becoming an young adult, since he will be an elder while Jason is still a kid. They had the baby when being already adults.. I just hope Justin lasts long enough.
    Jason as a toddler:
    u0RTQYc.png

And he got a little brother Jules:
    AHxbawg.png

And became a kid:
    DoynG2e.png

Meanwhile I finished the house, only outdoors still needs some fancying up.
    @Fennadev Congrats on brother Jules and finishing the house.
    @Fennadev congrats on finishing the house! It's great Jason now has got a little brother.
    I finished house 1!
    Continuing with house 2 now. My house 1 is uploaded to the gallery.
    Jason as a teen(Yes I kept the hair and made him catlover so when he meets a stray cat I will adopt it most probably)
    NPWxLTM.png

He's too adorable, looks like an anime character(yes, I made him work a little in the pool together with Justin to wear off the weird tummy later on)
    hDUdZt1.png

Justin turned old and Zoe became just fat after getting two kids, such a shame so I made her workout in the pool with Justin and Jason.
    s8B0jdK.png

I had to hurry with aging Jason a second time since Justin was almost dying :( Was so glad I decided to age Jason four days before he should have aged when aging from child to teen.
    k4ISGvD.png

Nobody cared about Jason aging though xD, them old daddy in the background:
    yO36wTM.png

And well this totally wraps up my first house, I dunno what he was doing in that bed:
    6lYa1Kr.png

Jason his traits are Goofball, loves the outdoors and catlover, except for the loves the outdoors nothing to help him whatsoever xD
    @Fennadev Nice screenshots! lol funny that your sim was standing in bed...weird lol
    You are right, he does look a little like an anime character!
    Congrats on completing house 1!
    @Fennadev Congrats on finishing house 1.
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    GRATZ @Fennadev
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    UPDATES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING

:star: GAME SET UP :star:
    Brindleton Bay - Cats And Dogs Expansion Pack
    -Residential and Community Lots may be left as they are, Rebuilt or Replaced with a Lot downloaded from the Gallery
    - -Must be Built or Replaced with the specified Lot type only
    -Populate with more Sims (optional)

:star: WHERE YOU CAN TRAVEL :star:
    *Brindleton Bay
    -The Vet Clinic Community Lot and its surrounding areas - No funds needed if the traveling Household Sim owns property there
    -Any Club or Party locations the Household Sims are asked to attend or that they host

*Miscellaneous Locations
    -Revisiting The Final Resting Place of any Sims who have passed away (and are now ghosts) - No funds needed to go strengthen ties

:star: SOME THINGS NOT ALLOWED :star:
    *Move any Sims OUT of the Active Household (this includes any Cats or Dogs)
    Exceptions to this rule:
    -If a Cat in the Active Household has Kittens - The Kittens may be placed up for adoption
    -If a Dog in the Active Household has Puppies - The Puppies may be placed up for adoption

:star: ADDING SIMS TO THE ACTIVE HOUSEHOLD :star:
    *All Sims that join the Active Household MUST be added using the Move In interaction
    -Does not include the following:
    - - -Kittens produced within the Active Household
    - - -Puppies produced within the Active Household

:star: A LITTLE BIT OF THIS AND THAT :star:
    *You may Purchase and Manage the Vet Clinic in Brindleton Bay
    -Purchase on Main Sim only
    -Any non playable Active Household members hired cannot be controlled at the workplace
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    The above updates will be added to all house rules and the appropriate Lots that unlock will also be added to the corresponding House rules! This is quite time consuming as I am updating in two locations and I can't just copy/paste to update them, so please b patient as they get added...just know that they will all basically be following the above rule changes!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • DebraF63DebraF63 Posts: 230 Member
    Thank you for all your hard work @Vihisha
    Thank you @vihisha
    @DebraF63 & @illusie U betcha!

rXyqmuX.jpg
    QUICK CHANGE 2 MY CHANGE AS THE ADOPTION OF CATS & DOGS DOESN'T WORK AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD

:star: SOME THINGS NOT ALLOWED :star:
    *Move any Sims OUT of the Active Household (this includes any Cats or Dogs)
    Exceptions to this rule:
    -If a Cat in the Active Household has Kittens - The Kittens may be sold
    -If a Dog in the Active Household has Puppies - The Puppies may be sold
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    New YouTube content!
    -Rylee Games ~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8_eYVPScsGzRYD3CVIUmyA
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • RiotLilyRiotLily Posts: 54 Member
    Hmmm, I restarted my 001 Challenge after I deleted my first attempt in a fit of pique. It seems I misunderstood the Heir reaching YA stage and assumed the played sim had to remain alive until that point. But it's okay. I know better now and I'm having a bit of fun playing a whole new 001 house.

I do seem to have put myself into a bind, though. My founder has a creative aspiration requiring her to view works of art in a museum. But she is prohibited from traveling to museums unless invited for a party or gathering. Is she doomed to be stuck at this aspiration goal? or do the rules allow me to put a museum in the desert for her visit?
    RiotLily wrote: »
    Hmmm, I restarted my 001 Challenge after I deleted my first attempt in a fit of pique. It seems I misunderstood the Heir reaching YA stage and assumed the played sim had to remain alive until that point. But it's okay. I know better now and I'm having a bit of fun playing a whole new 001 house.
    Awe man! Glad you're having fun w/round 2 tho!!
    RiotLily wrote: »
    I do seem to have put myself into a bind, though. My founder has a creative aspiration requiring her to view works of art in a museum. But she is prohibited from traveling to museums unless invited for a party or gathering. Is she doomed to be stuck at this aspiration goal? or do the rules allow me to put a museum in the desert for her visit?
    Unless invited 4 a party or gathering...or u start your own (at a Museum in 1 of the towns other than Oasis Springs or Willow Creek). U may not build 1 in Willow Creek or Oasis Springs 2 visit, however. U may swap Aspirations @ anytime...so u can just put this 1 on the back burner...I do know some people use cheats 2 get over this milestone, but that's up 2 u! I hope this makes sense...& I'm sry 4 making u wait on an answer (not sure when it was asked..I've been a bit MIA)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • mattrweeksmattrweeks Posts: 41 Member
    Hey. Been a while since I've been around. I was moving and job hunting in my new town and stuff, so life kinda took over. Plus my computer's hard drive got fried - which means I lost my progress with my drifter challenge, but I plan to restart here soon. With a new sim since Rusty is unfortunately gone for good.

I did have a question though. Or just more of a clarification since a friend got me the Cats & Dogs expansion for a Christmas present.

I'm assuming that since other sims can only be added through move in, that pets your sim might have need to be adopted and you can't just make one for your sim in CAS. Right?

Are there restrictions on which house challenges are going to be allowed pets? Or can any drifter from any house have a fuzzy companion as long as they actually adopt it in game?
    Check out my play through of The Drifter Challenge House 01.
    Welcome back, @mattrweeks. Have fun with your new start of the drifter challenge.
    Here you can find the rules for Cats & Dogs Ep http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16174411/#Comment_16174411

Yes, you can't move in a pet from CAS. You should adopt.
    In all house challenges you are allowed to have pets. Unless there is no open spot for a pet (I haven't read all challenges yet, so I don't know if there is a house where you have a full household).
    Welcome back @mattrweeks
    THX @illusie for answering! =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @vihisha, you are very welcome
  • kensgirl73kensgirl73 Posts: 212 Member
    Hi. I'm coming back to this challenge after a very long period of time and looking forward to playing with the new rules. I was excited to see that it is still being updated with the new content being added. :) Thanks.
    Hi @kensgirl73. Welcome back and have fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top