Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveway! Laundry Day Stuff Pack (Winners Announced)

Comments

• robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    Ah, yes. Finally an outlet for me to share my knowledge of all things "laundry". I took the test and, surprisingly got 10/10. Woo!
  • love7680love7680 Posts: 123 Member
    I took the quiz and got 7/10. On some of the questions I gambled and I got it right... surprise surprise!
  • TurloughdudeTurloughdude Posts: 662 Member
    dang it, i got 4 out of 10.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I got 7/10. Pretty much all my clothes are a cotton or mostly cotton, so I don't know how to clean the special stuff :#
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • VraieVraie Posts: 196 Member
    I got 6 out of 10 on the quiz, which is sort of amazing since my laundry prowess is usually limited to throwing things in the machine and hoping for the best (I am not a practical task person xD). I am not even going to try to do the image as I am the worst builder in the world, but I did learn stuff from the quiz...
  • TSandersTSanders Posts: 89 Member
    8/10 on the quiz. I missed the one about tossing the tennis ball in the dryer and the one about putting silk in the freezer lol.
    BabyBunBunOfDoom on Origin
  • FaravoniFaravoni Posts: 1 New Member
    5 out of 10! Turns out I don't know as much about laundry stuff then I thought I did :/
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited January 2018
    4/10... Darn :D

Laundry room ^_^ Can't wait to make a real one!

FmapBcZ.png

kGtiYzJ.png
    Post edited by okester on
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    I only got 7 but Im better at laundry than that
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Wow, clearly I've been washing clothing the wrong way for years. :D I got 5 out of 5.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    8 out of 10. That's not bad for someone who isn't very domesticated, haha.
    #Team Occult
  • LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    These are always fun to do, thanks for the giveaway.

Quiz
    Score: 6/10 Not too shabby

Laundry Room
    It's a homey design with cheerful colors and overflowing storage-- a little messy but cozy.
    No CC in this one. The washing machine and dryer would go next to the sink where the counters are now.

2jXtAoN.png
    mpdqlBu.png
    XwNTJbv.png
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited January 2018
    I got 6/10. I'll get started on laundry room.
    RMcBkNl.png
    ShKsRmN.png
    4cJJxy4.png
    8gSwaJc.png
    The counters surrounding the sink would be replaced by washer and dryer. The washer is near the hampers, the drying near the kitty litter. This was inspired by my RL laundry room, though its messier and slightly different IRL
    Thanks for hosting, good luck to all!
    Post edited by gummybear0724 on
  • BennyandBellaBennyandBella Posts: 8 New Member
    Uh...I'm having a little trouble putting the screenshots on The Sims Forums. Can anyone help me? BTW I also took the quiz. The table is supposed to be an ironing table.
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Uh...I'm having a little trouble putting the screenshots on The Sims Forums. Can anyone help me? BTW I also took the quiz. The table is supposed to be an ironing table.

Follow these instructions here, i used imgur. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/830602/tutorial-how-to-upload-pictures-to-this-forum
  • BennyandBellaBennyandBella Posts: 8 New Member
    > @gummybear0724 said:

> Follow these instructions here, i used imgur.

Thanks! Guess I still have to be on The Sims Forums even more! I made a nice laundry room though...
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    @PrincessSpicee, you can post a link to your pictures. :)
  • SimizaBethSimizaBeth Posts: 1 New Member
    4/10 Oh no, oh no! And I do my laundry every week. Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway by the way. So sweet :smile:
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    LOL 7/10 and been doing laundry since 1969. I hang my head in shame. Thank you for doing this. :-)
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • SimmerNickYTSimmerNickYT Posts: 703 Member
    With the quiz I got 3/10 lol. Do you have an extra entry if you do both categories? Thank you for doing this!
    Not so obsessed anymore with building in TS4!
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/PK7vxR | The Gallery: https://goo.gl/a5DZAK
    Twitter: https://goo.gl/QzQVUK | Origin-ID: SimmerNickYT
    hPtVNfA.png
  • Dakota1377Dakota1377 Posts: 29 Member
    got 8 out of 10 how do I post a pic of a laundry room
    NickSims wrote: »
    With the quiz I got 3/10 lol. Do you have an extra entry if you do both categories? Thank you for doing this!

It's not really an extra entry but you do increase your chances of winning if you do both. The quiz entries will be decided by a random vote. Each entry is assigned a number and then I use a random number generator to select two winners. The two laundry room entries will be based purely on which designs I like best. :)
    edited January 2018
    Dakota1377 wrote: »
    got 8 out of 10 how do I post a pic of a laundry room

Since you're not a full member you can't post pics but you can post a link to the pic.
  • hdghdg Posts: 7 New Member
    I got a 4/10... oops... :D :( :s
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,089 Member
    8/10 for me!