Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for Town Mafia - DAY EIGHT - TOWN WIN

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I really am town. So it’s okay to lynch me today and then DeKay next.

I think silent might be scum but I’m not sure about her partner. Maybe Broncos, Bella or wagashi.

... That's like everyone else... besides me... LOL

You sure you're not scum mates with Broncos? Broncos was quick to vote for you today. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I'm very sure. Maybe Broncos isn't mafia at all. I'd rather say it's Silent and Wagashi.

We need 4 votes to lynch me right? And we have 2 so far? If there was a third one I could vote for myself.
    I'm very sure. Maybe Broncos isn't mafia at all. I'd rather say it's Silent and Wagashi.

We need 4 votes to lynch me right? And we have 2 so far? If there was a third one I could vote for myself.

That will be very upsetting if Wagashi is scum since she sounds quite convincing when she says she's town. But then again, I am easily convinced or willing to give someone the green light for the day when someone says they're town. >.<

Well, let's hope that no one is gonna start bandwagon on someone else. You can still be lynched at the end of the day if it's not a hammer.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    The only ones who haven't voted yet are: Wagashi, bella, Silent and me, right?

This means, if the two mafia left decide to bandwagon someone else and the last other townie left to vote believes them more than us, then it's bad... But mafia has to do it this way (or at least try it) because that's their last chance to win. In case they haven't given up yet xD
    Yeah, it will be bad.

@People who are town, vote for Sonschi!! :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Yeah, it will be bad.

What if someone on the forum actually has the name People? :D They would be like "WHAT?!" xD Of course I had to test it. And I was disappointed :disappointed:
    Yeah, it will be bad.

What if someone on the forum actually has the name People? :D They would be like "WHAT?!" xD Of course I had to test it. And I was disappointed :disappointed:

I was gonna make a joke that they should help vote too. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Vote Sonschi
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Vote Sonschi

I guess you're town then. :) Or didn't read what DeKay and I were talking about earlier ^^

Vote Sonschi because it's a hammer.
    Vote Sonschi

I guess you're town then. :) Or didn't read what DeKay and I were talking about earlier ^^

I did, but didn't see how that would help us win. Assuming you are town, then you are currently the best option to lynch for the win.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Vote Sonschi

I did, but didn't see how that would help us win. Assuming you are town, then you are currently the best option to lynch for the win.

What DeKay and talked about was more of a way to see who’s scum. Voting for someone else would have been the last chance for mafia to win. Of course all this only makes sense when DeKay is town. But I trust her :)
    Vote Sonschi

What DeKay and talked about was more of a way to see who’s scum. Voting for someone else would have been the last chance for mafia to win. Of course all this only makes sense when DeKay is town. But I trust her :)

Which is why I didn't think much about it. I don't trust Silent to be town, so *shrug*
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Apologies for the late flip- again...

SONSCHI WAS TOWNIE
    IT'S NOW DAY 8.

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch...
    There are 2 mafia, and 3 townies...
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Vote Sonschi

Which is why I didn't think much about it. I don't trust Silent to be town, so *shrug*

Finally, you're seeing the truth, maybe... :grimace: I still think there's a high chance that she's mafia.

Okay, y'all can vote for me.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Let’s win this! I’m going to cry no joke if DeLay is mafia.

Vote: DeKay
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I feel kinda bad cuz I think the mafia isn't trying anymore. :( And if I was mafia, I would have done better than this, come on now. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif

I feel kinda bad cuz I think the mafia isn't trying anymore. :( And if I was mafia, I would have done better than this, come on now. :D

I've been thinking the same thing. Silent's silence is really bothering me.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Oh, hush you
    unknown.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    popcorn
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I'm unsure about this, but what the heck! I'll just vote >_<

VOTE: DEKAY
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
    The end is near. So excited to see who really turns out to be mafia :) (I hope that's not too much on topic)
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    edited January 2018
    Go Fresh’s Team!

—Ignore this if in game.
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Go the other team too!

So it’s fair.

Beat each other up!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    *watches people beating each other up while eating popcorn*
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    *watches game from my grave*
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.