Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what would you like to see in game again

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    tea set for both adults and kids
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I hate this I can choose *sigh* why must you torture me? Lol

there most be one you want more then the other @Briana2425
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    None of this, I'd like houseboats back and being able to go out to sea like in sims3.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I hate this I can choose *sigh* why must you torture me? Lol

there most be one you want more then the other @Briana2425

Nope miss all those things in the game.
  • Options
    LadyAlexielLadyAlexiel Posts: 123 Member
    You're not the only one who don't know what to choose@Briana2425 , since I haven't played sims 3. I haven't experienced none of these things:( except maybe the heart shaped bed who allow to woohoo in The Sims 1.
    To see more of my creations click here.Or you can visit my sims 4 gallery
    HBmnvTh.jpg
  • Options
    Jenna2376Jenna2376 Posts: 120 Member
    I'd love to see a "Family Game Night" sort of pack. Board games, card games, the dart board from Sims 2 would be awesome.
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    photo booth
    Since I play a lot of legacys and thus take loads of pictures, it would be really fun to have photobooths back^^
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    flower aranging
    The flower arranging would be so amazing, you could really create a flower shop. Also all the toy making, robot building etc
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    flower aranging
    I'd actually like to see all of them make a return
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    photo booth
    I feel like a photo booth would be the most useful out of all of these
  • Options
    ayahs93ayahs93 Posts: 3 New Member
    rocking chair
    I loved the rocking chair, and the baby rockers
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited January 2018
    photo booth
    catitude5 wrote: »
    None of this, I'd like houseboats back and being able to go out to sea like in sims3.

Other than more romantic interactions and better weddings. Boating -- water-based activities as a whole -- may be the thing that I want most.

When it was introduced in TS3, Island Paradise blew my mind. Up to that point, I had never dreamed that boating would be possible, much less houseboats, water skiing, jet skis, snorkeling and scuba diving. What made it even better is that the trailer took me completely by surprise. It was like waking up one day and find that there were toddlers.

Boating was a defining moment for the series. I keep waiting for TS4 to wow me in that same way.

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    ayahs93 wrote: »
    I loved the rocking chair, and the baby rockers

me to
  • Options
    Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    I really liked the store tea set in the sims 3. I'd like something like this. Photobooths are a close second, but I'd honestly get more play from a teaset since it'd be in all my homes
  • Options
    ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    rocking chair
    Rocking Chair or Photo Booth. Rocking Chair-seems like such a home/cozy thing, especially if you can hold a baby. Photo Booth would just be some added fun.
  • Options
    GodleyjeansGodleyjeans Posts: 336 Member
    photo booth
    I’d be excited to see the photo booths return, flower arranging too but in a business related patch that repaired and updated the way we manage our shops.

It’d be nice to have photo booths back for the fun of teen sims hanging out and getting silly pics done. Or maybe cute elderly sims taking some to hang on their wall.

The rocking chair would be cool for a baby stuff pack if ea unlocked them from being a mere object. Give us the ability to really parent them and add the rocking chair so we can sing to them and chill in the rocking chair to help them settle.
  • Options
    I’d be excited to see the photo booths return, flower arranging too but in a business related patch that repaired and updated the way we manage our shops.

It’d be nice to have photo booths back for the fun of teen sims hanging out and getting silly pics done. Or maybe cute elderly sims taking some to hang on their wall.

The rocking chair would be cool for a baby stuff pack if ea unlocked them from being a mere object. Give us the ability to really parent them and add the rocking chair so we can sing to them and chill in the rocking chair to help them settle.

that would be great
  • Options
    Simtarris22Simtarris22 Posts: 77 Member
    flower aranging
    Sewing and create a style!!!
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    heart bed
    Heart bed, for sure. The one in Sims 1 was tacky for sure, and I loved it! :D
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    flower aranging
    We used to have flower arranging?
  • Options
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    We used to have flower arranging?

sims 2 @Chazzzy
  • Options
    tropicanahanatropicanahana Posts: 9 New Member
    photo booth
    I chose photo booth, tea set a close second for me.
  • Options
    Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    rocking chair
    I would love all of them in game, honestly. It was hard to pick which to choose as "first".
  • Options
    JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    rocking chair
    1) The Rocking Chair (How cute would it be to watch sims sit with their toddlers and read them stories!)

2) Flower Arranging (I STILL think it’s ridiculous that we can grow and harvest flowers but other than that there is no use for them)

3) Photo Booth (I used to love taking photos with two love bird sims in the Sims 2, that photo booth was the best)

4) Tea Set (For kids? YES)
  • Options
    0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    photo booth
    > @comicsforlife said:
    > I want them all really

Same!