Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Relationship Builders

Hey guys!
What are some activities that will help to build relationships amongst sims (quickly)? I used to be able to let kids in club play toys together and that built their relationships quickly.
The reason why I ask is that I have a kids & teens club and I try to get the sims from those clubs to eventually marry.

Any tips for activities to build relationships?

& I have all the packs except spooky
My Top Picks for an EP:
University
Seasons
Bonvoyage style (Loved those hotels)

Comments

• simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    Let your sims watch the skye :smile:
  • PetalsimPetalsim Posts: 43 Member
    > @simgame said:
    > Let your sims watch the skye :smile:

I agree! It builds relationships pretty fast and the fun moodlet goes up quickly as well.
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    To build relationship try for your sims to participate on activities together such as: stargazing, playing games of chess, cards, llamas, bowling, foosball?, horseshoes, darts. Also have them watch tv and movies and use friendly and funny interactions as much as possible.
  • surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    I always buy my sims the incredibly friendly reward trait as soon as they age to teen! (I think children can buy it to..?) After introducing themselves to another sim they're either friends right away, or close to it.
    I know you asked for activities, just thought I'd throw this out there :)
  • WUBBAWUBBADUBDUB77WUBBAWUBBADUBDUB77 Posts: 52 Member
    Im pretty sure cloudgazing works pretty well. I also like to have my sims watch movies together and chat over that
  • JordojordJordojord Posts: 578 Member
    Im pretty sure cloudgazing works pretty well. I also like to have my sims watch movies together and chat over that

Yeah cloudgazing is quick for 1 on 1
    My Top Picks for an EP:
    University
    Seasons
    Bonvoyage style (Loved those hotels)
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    For big groups, dancing works. It's a bit funny when they're not in a nightclub or in one of those spontaneous parties GT has, but it works pretty great to build multiple relationships all at once.
    ...Even if you don't talk to anyone, as long as you're all dancing to the same thing it works pretty great lmao

I'm not too clear for stereo vs the DJ booth, but I'm guessing the latter has that effect, as well as dancing together on the dance floor. My sims haven't been partying since they had their last kid. Multiple toddlers are hard work, hehe
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Cement wrote: »
    For big groups, dancing works. It's a bit funny when they're not in a nightclub or in one of those spontaneous parties GT has, but it works pretty great to build multiple relationships all at once.
    ...Even if you don't talk to anyone, as long as you're all dancing to the same thing it works pretty great lmao

I'm not too clear for stereo vs the DJ booth, but I'm guessing the latter has that effect, as well as dancing together on the dance floor. My sims haven't been partying since they had their last kid. Multiple toddlers are hard work, hehe

Actually dancing in a close group together works no matter to what you're listening to on.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png