Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your build/buy creations!

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited March 2017
    Bummer, they've moved this thread to the Builder's forum! <sigh>

Love all the builds! Nice work, people.

@cwaddel the trick to making sims sit at weddings is to use dining room chairs. They won't sit on benches. And even then there is usually one sim who stands around looking like a tool through the whole ceremony. They're there just to stop you from getting nice wedding photos. :D
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @HappySimmer3 - yes it is a bummer and now the request for a Sims 3 Creative Corner started by @Jessa_Daakar has been closed without explanation, which is very frustrating

Gorgeous builds @HARIBOWS! You've got awesome graphics!
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @cwaddell - your Salmon Wood house is gorge and your pictures are amazing! Love your updates!
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    @cwaddel the trick to making sims sit at weddings is to use dining room chairs. They won't sit on benches. And even then there is usually one sim who stands around looking like a tool through the whole ceremony. They're there just to stop you from getting nice wedding photos. :D
    Thanks for the tip, but I'm wondering how to get guests (sims from a non-active household) to sit to begin with.
    aricarai wrote: »
    @cwaddell - your Salmon Wood house is gorge and your pictures are amazing! Love your updates!
    Thank you.
  • Options
    simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    This is a house I've just made in Isla Paradiso :smile:

tumblr_p25do7qynq1v68151o3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p25do7qynq1v68151o6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p25do7qynq1v68151o9_1280.jpg

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The exterior design and the layout of your home looks very nice! @simgame :) Very nice outdoors patio and balcony areas! The water fountains feature looks very nice. It looks great the way the hedging borders the lot. The garden features with the plants around the base of the trees looks very nice. Very nice light filled dining table area! Sims will enjoy eating meals at the table with sunshine coming in through the windows. The sunflowers are a sunny touch on the dining table.
    It is a very nice home for Isla Paradiso :)
  • Options
    simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    The exterior design and the layout of your home looks very nice! @simgame :) Very nice outdoors patio and balcony areas! The water fountains feature looks very nice. It looks great the way the hedging borders the lot. The garden features with the plants around the base of the trees looks very nice. Very nice light filled dining table area! Sims will enjoy eating meals at the table with sunshine coming in through the windows. The sunflowers are a sunny touch on the dining table.
    It is a very nice home for Isla Paradiso :)

Thanks your messages always leave me with a smile on my face :smile: