Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know you're a TS3 addict when...

Comments

• Macaire13Macaire13 Posts: 39 Member
    When you start to hum the sims 3 CAS music or into music out of nowhere.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    When you see a sentence where IF is capitalized and you read it as "imaginary friend".
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    When you enthuse about your Sims to a non-Simmer.
    F3XdisS.jpg
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    When you enthuse about your Sims to a non-Simmer.
    F3XdisS.jpg

So true!
    When a friend asks you what's new in your life and you tell something like this^^ :lol:
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    When you spend a ridiculous amount of time searching for names on various websites, to give your sim the "right" name. You also never use a name twice.

@Waterdragon I am the worst at names! I usually try to use the random name button in CAS, but when that fails, I may take a look through facebook and find some inspiration for names. Sometimes the name makes the sim B)
  • hellbunny123hellbunny123 Posts: 52 Member
    Love this thread :D :D
    You know you're addicted when you watch something on TV and think 'wow that would look great as a sims house'
  • PatienceTheVirtuePatienceTheVirtue Posts: 67 Member
    You know you're addicted when you think your Simself getting a boyfriend means you will now get said boyfriend. haha
    OYENqGg.png
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited January 2018
    When you walk through a hallway in your apartment building, see a narrow but long wooden table against a wall that was never there before, and think, "Oh, I bet the residents here have a bunk bed on the other side and the table is to prevent whoever sleeps in the top bunk from going through the wall into the hallway when they get in and out of bed!"
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    IllyDior wrote: »
    When you go house hunting, not for the purpose of buying a house, but to see which houses you could recreate in the sims.

Or when you see a cute shirt or something in a store and scour tumblr and tsr to see if there's a shirt like that for the sims.

LOL! I've taken the floorplans for new homes to use in my Sims build. Glad to know I'm not the only one doing this!
  • SultanCanAliSultanCanAli Posts: 113 Member
    Or when i say i will not buy this expansion and end up buying it 2 days later
    igazor wrote: »
    When you walk through a hallway in your apartment building, see a narrow but long wooden table against a wall that was never there before, and think, "Oh, I bet the residents here have a bunk bed on the other side and the table is to prevent whoever sleeps in the top bunk from going through the wall into the hallway when they get in and out of bed!"

@igazor That just happened to me in my sims game. I just got the generations expansion and I tried a bunk bed for the first time and I noticed that my sims chose to go out of their way to go through the wall like you said. They actually left the house and walked around it to get into the bed. Those crazy sims.

Also I did something wacky today. Today actually is friday and in my sims game it is sunday. I was playing TS3 while talking to my grandma over the phone and I ended up accidentally telling her today is sunday. Then I closed my sims game and later that day i was talking to my mother and told her that a specific store is closed because today is sunday. Lol. Maybe I am turning into a sim.
    When you go house hunting, not for the purpose of buying a house, but to see which houses you could recreate in the sims.

@IllyDior Do you really do this? That is hilarious! I admit I have looked on real estate websites and search engines for some inspiration, but you my friend have taken the cake!
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Also I did something wacky today. Today actually is friday and in my sims game it is sunday. I was playing TS3 while talking to my grandma over the phone and I ended up accidentally telling her today is sunday. Then I closed my sims game and later that day i was talking to my mother and told her that a specific store is closed because today is sunday. Lol. Maybe I am turning into a sim.

I have done something similar. It was snowing a blizzard in my sims game. I felt cold and went to turn the heat up then realized it was 100 degrees (Fahrenheit) outside!
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member

I have done something similar. It was snowing a blizzard in my sims game. I felt cold and went to turn the heat up then realized it was 100 degrees (Fahrenheit) outside!

@IllyDior Do you really do this? That is hilarious! I admit I have looked on real estate websites and search engines for some inspiration, but you my friend have taken the cake!

Omg! You guys are me. I am constantly on Dream House Source looking at house plans to put my Simself in. Haha I will live the dream!
    OYENqGg.png
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    When your sim randomly gets this shirt (when they have a birthday or something) and you´re like: "Awww, that´s so sweet of you!"

Screenshot-t34.jpg

(I always change them in something else, because it feels a tiny bit narcissistic, but still! :D )
    Shirt is from modthesims.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • jordandjordand Posts: 262 Member
    While listening to your 2 year old babbling to you, you think hmm, his language sounds a lot like simlish. :D
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    jordand wrote: »
    While listening to your 2 year old babbling to you, you think hmm, his language sounds a lot like simlish. :D

@jordand ^LOL! :joy:

Right!?

I love it! :lol:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • jordandjordand Posts: 262 Member
    @emorrill, I’m thinking he may be an invaluable resource to me once I can understand everything he says. Like, hey, can you translate what my sims are saying for me? :D
    I had a dream the other night and had the Plumbob... It was weird.
    OYENqGg.png
    When you play Sims 4 and Sims 2 (got it for Christmas) and both are nice-ish, but loading up your Sims 3 legacy house feels like coming home.

• SimGirl1480SimGirl1480 Posts: 10 New Member
    I have loads:

When you look up and expect to see a plumbob.
    When you compare literally everyone to a Sim.
    When you see a pregnant woman and instantly think something like "OMG! It's Heather Vasquez!"
    When you think of Sims every time you hear 'Saturday Night'
    When all of your thoughts are exactly the same as Sims.
    When you start dreaming of cows.
    When you want to eat a grilled cheese sandwich with a llama.
    When you ask a friend to activate Spoot The Magic Llama.
    When you always think of what's in your action queue.
    When you're in a really crowded place and expect people to randomly start disappearing.
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

When your Sim makes better drinks than the bartender.

25794693048_c4a737fb2c_b.jpg

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
    When you see a cute dog waiting for his owner in front of the supermarket and consider taking a photo to recreate him in the game (I didn´t, the owner came back. Bummer.).

• AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    When you're thinking:
    "A day without laughter the sims is a day wasted"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top