Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Note to the EA Gurus - please read

Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
@EA_Mage @EA_Lanna @EA_Leeloo @EA_Spectre @EA_DarDar

I have started transferring some of the competitions from the Aussie site to here. Is it possible to please have a competition thread like they have here pinned or sectioned off for us Aussie/NZealanders please? I have labelled those that I am transferring as follows, Building Competitions transferred from Aussie/NZ site. or Modelling Competitions transferred from Aussie/NZ site or Gameplay Competitions transferred from Aussie/NZ site If you could make sections like they have here, it would be most helpful, thanks and I will re-name them and transfer them into the appropriate section, albeit, a creative corner or sorts with sub-headings of building, writing, gameplay and modelling challenges or whatever you choose to call them.

Some of the Aussie/NZealanders may not want such a large thread as some of those here and I have made several comps suited to a smaller group. I have several in this US site too, but for those Aussie/NZealanders that may not feel comfortable in joining the larger comps here, I would like to provide them with an alternative competition section if possible, thanks.

**Also if possible, please sticky the tag list I added so everyone can use it here, thank you**

I also think it would be neater and more organised if you could make some sections for us. We would really appreciate this, thank you, and Happy New Year to you all. :)

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

Comments

• sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited January 2018
    Jen, while it should be possible to create children categories here, I don't think you will be able to move any of these threads you've made. You would have to make new ones and copy and paste the relevant info from here or ask the EA Staff to move them. My suggestion would be to have one category for competitions (inc. challenges) and another for creative threads (ie.build and modelling showcases etc.).

I suspect people are on holidays at the moment which is why you haven't received an answer. :)
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Yes, those categories sound good. One for comps and the another for various other creative pursuits. I'll probably copy/paste them into new threads and delete the old ones if need be, but wanted to get them over here before they closed our site. I can play around with putting them in the various threads once I know if the Gurus can do it for us.