Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Categorize CC in game?

Hi all! I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I have been wondering if there was any mod out there that categorizes all your CC in game. For example: when I go into build mode and put together a room or a house, I like to try my best to use the CC from a certain creator at the time. Let's say I wanted to furnish a bathroom but I only wanted to use the CC "Freya." I know there are far more pieces there than what comes up in the search bar. Is there a mod out there that can put all of the CC from each creator in folders within build/buy mode? If there is, then this would be so much easier than frantically spending so much time searching for a certain item!
New Beginnings - Story on my Instagram page, bloominglotussims

Comments

• Cherrybug90Cherrybug90 Posts: 75 Member
    I keep hoping someone will know. I've been wanting the same thing for quite awhile.
  • HippiSimsDesignHippiSimsDesign Posts: 58 Member
    I would also like a way to categorize CC in a themed way so I can go to a certain spot and just get my Christmas goodies. I tend to create a room in the basement that I put all my Christmas stuff in as I come along it when creating a house because I know for sure I can never find all of it when Christmas comes around and I want to create a Christmas themed house.
  • jms62511jms62511 Posts: 167 Member
    Hopefully one of the creators will create something like this. I know they can do it!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    edited April 2018
    jms62511 wrote: »
    Hopefully one of the creators will create something like this. I know they can do it!

Did you know you can use the options menu on the far right in build mode to look at only CC? In build mode on the far right, you should see the option for Filter Items with a tiny up arrow next to it. Click the arrow and a list will appear that will allow you to sort by Styles, Color, Content, and Packs. Choose Content then Custom Content. This will show any CC you have in the category you have set on the left-hand side of your screen. You can look at CC in any category like rugs or shelves or walls or whatever have you.
    Post edited by Bananas_45 on
  • jms62511jms62511 Posts: 167 Member
    @Bananas_45 I had no idea that was possible...at least with the CC. I wish there was a way to categorize CC by creator as well, but I'm probably doing a lot of wishful thinking! :#
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    jms62511 wrote: »
    @Bananas_45 I had no idea that was possible...at least with the CC. I wish there was a way to categorize CC by creator as well, but I'm probably doing a lot of wishful thinking! :#

You can use the search bar on the left to bring up creators. For instance, Peacemaker is searchable by his name and by the name of his furniture sets (i.e. Hamptons.) You will see a text list of all of the items available for your search. It doesn't show the whole set at one time in object view but, it does make individual items easier to find.