Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for Town Mafia - DAY EIGHT - TOWN WIN

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    What do you guys think about Bella and Wagashi? They also didn't vote for Zinnia

Yeah, I think Bella is being suspicious. Silent is being a tad bit suspicious too, so I'm not gonna vote for her now since she wants to stay. It's a shame that the hammer is used cuz it's not good for timezones. I always have this problem in the UM which is why I don't like to play there anymore. Maybe today, we should get Bella to vote for someone first cuz she's usually online way before the hammer is reached. But I'm not sure why she's always too late in this game. :D I don't know about Wagashi. I had a gut feeling on him since Day 1 but now I think Lia is always being a suspicious when she posted the thing about how there's a possibility that one of the newbies could be town and the other a mafia.
    I'm not going to try to convince you of my innocence, because I know what my role is. I've asked to stay alive this game. I've been following your guidance and trying to be as helpful as I can. What else can I do to prove that I'm innocent?

[...]

There's nothing much you can do to prove your innocence, I guess. I'm not gonna force you to say your alignment, but when you're ready to do so, do it. For now, I'm not gonna vote for you and wait for you to do the right thing when you feel comfortable. :)
    Vote count:
    Charlie - DeKay, Broncos, Wagashi, Sonschi, Silent
    Zinnia - Lia

I wish you guys would let day run out and stop hammering lol xD

Hammer has been reached.

Charlie has been lynched by the town, they were town.

It is now day five! With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch... Day will end when hammer is reached seeing as 8pm GMT doesn't matter anymore :tongue:

XD This is why I don't run with the hammer mechanic. Half the time, I'm not online when it happens. XD

Anyways, Rip, Charlie. <3 Thank you for all your help. Your sacrifice will not be in vain.

Also, just curious -- how would this setup apply in the real world, where the mafia all wants to die...? Hm...

I'd like to imagine the game as we're all in a torture chamber and we're voting for innocent people to get out of the chamber. Whoever is left at the end of the game gets tortured to death. :D Is that too dark?

Please remember that I'm feeling under the weather and most of the time the hammer happens once I've gone to bed/unplugged for bed.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Okay, I trust that both DeKay and Silent are town, but will save them for later. I think Sonschi, and Lia are all town as well. In my opinion Wasahi and Icey are 50/50, Broncos is mafia.

With that said, I'm going to vote. Vote: Lia
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Vote: Bella

I'm in between voting for her or Charlie, so I might change it if I have time. I'm worried about joining another bandwagon though since last time that led to lynching a mafia

Is there any particular reason why you feel like Bella could be town? Also, what do you think about Broncos, Silent or Sonschi?

Someone said that we should vote for the people that didn't vote for Zinnia, and Bella didn't vote for her. I know Charlie also didn't, but I was afraid of voting for her and then she might be mafia since the first time I voted was for Zinnia and she was mafia. And I thought that would make me look bad if I was only voting for people who turned out to be mafia.That probably doesn't even make sense. And I have no idea about Broncos, Silent or Sonschi. Any of my ideas would probably be wrong anyways.
    Somehow just by trying to participate I'm making myself look suspicious. I'm terrible at this game :(
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Okay good. Thank you.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Vote: Bella

I'm in between voting for her or Charlie, so I might change it if I have time. I'm worried about joining another bandwagon though since last time that led to lynching a mafia

Is there any particular reason why you feel like Bella could be town? Also, what do you think about Broncos, Silent or Sonschi?

Someone said that we should vote for the people that didn't vote for Zinnia, and Bella didn't vote for her. I know Charlie also didn't, but I was afraid of voting for her and then she might be mafia since the first time I voted was for Zinnia and she was mafia. And I thought that would make me look bad if I was only voting for people who turned out to be mafia.That probably doesn't even make sense. And I have no idea about Broncos, Silent or Sonschi. Any of my ideas would probably be wrong anyways.
    Somehow just by trying to participate I'm making myself look suspicious. I'm terrible at this game :(

Okay, your reasoning seems alright.

Hahah, yoooo. I know that feeling about the participation making people seem suspicious. I am the mayor of that. :D

And what do you feel about Bella voting for you today?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Okay... after spending 2 hours re-reading this thread and previous threads to see how specific players act, I've come to this conclusion.

Now, if I'm right about Sonschi, Icey and Wagashi to be town, town will win at this rate.

drSJzLd.png

Today, I'm gonna vote for Wagashi. Again, a super risky move since I've suspected him since Day 1 (usually my gut feeling on Day 1 is bad anyways). But he's the only 'safe' option I have now.

Vote: Wagashi_Master

GO BIG OR GO HOME YOLO SWAG 9000.

:joy:
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Maybe Bella's voting for me because I voted for her on the previous day. I think that would make her seem more town, but I really don't know anything. And I don't mind being lynched, if you trust me that I'm town and want to vote for me.
    Am I too lost?
    Maybe Bella's voting for me because I voted for her on the previous day. I think that would make her seem more town, but I really don't know anything. And I don't mind being lynched, if you trust me that I'm town and want to vote for me.

Yes, that's possible that she voted for you cuz of that.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm still not sure. :D Nightless setups are so confusing to me
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I'm still not sure. :D Nightless setups are so confusing to me

Yeah, it's very tricky. With nightkills, mafia helps to narrow down the townies. But for this setup for all we know, the mafia might not have even started or joined any of the wagons. Who knows?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Okay... after spending 2 hours re-reading this thread and previous threads to see how specific players act, I've come to this conclusion.

Now, if I'm right about Sonschi, Icey and Wagashi to be town, town will win at this rate.

drSJzLd.png

Today, I'm gonna vote for Wagashi. Again, a super risky move since I've suspected him since Day 1 (usually my gut feeling on Day 1 is bad anyways). But he's the only 'safe' option I have now.

Lia and I are not buddies. I mean, we could be friend buddies, but we're not scum buddies this game. I just voted for her because I felt like she was one of the safe townies. Though if you're willing to lynch a slightly scummy person, I'm good voting for Wagashi_Master and risking it.
    7dW3gu7.gif

drSJzLd.png

Lia and I are not buddies. I mean, we could be friend buddies, but we're not scum buddies this game. I just voted for her because I felt like she was one of the safe townies. Though if you're willing to lynch a slightly scummy person, I'm good voting for Wagashi_Master and risking it.

Okay, I believe you are not buddies with Lia just from this. But that doesn't rule out you're not buddies with Silent or Broncos too. Possibly Silent more, since you're think she's town and I don't. But you know her more than I do, so I can be wrong.

I know you think Broncos is very mafia like, who do you think her last buddy is? I see her defended Zinnia (or saying Zinnia was town) for quite a fair bit. Broncos also mentioned Silent, Icey, you and me seemed town to her too. What do you think about that? Usually from what I know from past games, Broncos tends to defend her mafia mates and also sprinkle a bit of townies in there too. :D

I mean... if Wagashi is mafia, then it will be 1 mafia vs 6 town, which means it's about an 83% chance we might get a townie tomorrow, so it's not too bad but it will be hard if the other townies are making my job to scum read harder than it already is. :joy: I think Sonschi is town cuz I don't think she's every lied before and I'm town, that means it's only 4 questionable townies that I have to look into tomorrow.

I really hope Wagashi is town tho. XD

Bella, maybe you can just keep your vote for now. I think it would maybe (??) be a good idea to spread out our votes so it would let the mafia choose who they wanna achieve the hammer on and maybe this might give us clues? I don't know. *shrugs* I think the next person to post here could maybe vote for Icey (since some of us are kinda 50/50 on him)?

What do you guys think of this strategy? :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I guess spreading out votes wouldn't be so bad
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I still have trust issues after believing Zinnia though :D

Okay, let's spread out then. I think it will be a good way to give those townies who are not totally confirmed a chance to be lynched and to be proven their town. Sad thing is they'll be out of the game. But it's the only way we can move forward. :)
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    My scum list:

Silent: The way she tries to stay but says it's okay to be sacrificed for town seems a bit too off for me. I won't vote her. --> probably mafia

bella: She's sick so it's a bit hard to read her. --> 50/50

Sonschi: I'm town. Everyone who's played with me as a mafia before knows I'm a bad mafia and a bad liar xD --> town

Broncos: Looking at the voting stats, she's always somewhere in the middle or the end. But that just might be the timezone differences. --> 50/50

DeKay: She said she's town. She never lies. And if she does, I'll never trust her again xD --> town

Lia: It's her first game and she keeps saying she doesn't know what to do. Sounds pretty town to me. --> town

Wagashi: I'm not sure if we should vote him. So far he has only voted once. As the last of a bandwagon. But it's his first game, too. (and I'm very sorry if the pronoun is wrong :s Just tell me :) ) --> probably mafia

icey: There's one thing that really convinced me he's town. As he was called mafia (or called less trustful?) he said something like "you won't believe me anyway so I'll stay back". If he was mafia, he would NOT stay back. He would try to convince us we should lynch him. --> town

good to vote: DeKay, Lia, icey and me

We should keep our scum slayer, I can't vote myself, and you asked to spread our votes. So here's my vote:

Vote icmnfresh
    I guess I'll try to vote Lia

Vote: Lia

I'm still slightly suspicious of Wagashi even though I don't have a good reason for it, so I don't want to vote for them either. I can't decide between icmnfrsh or Sonschi.

I guess Vote: icmnfrsh

Because he already has one vote and if everyone votes for a different person then I think nobody would get lynched and we still wouldn't know anything.
    Am I too lost?
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    Hm. If all else fails, I'm fine with being voted. This is my first game so I really find it a bit difficult to convince anyone that I'm not a mafia and to make decisions of my own based on my own intuition. Personally, I think Lia is a mafia. She might be right with either of us being a mafia and the other being a town... but it is an opinion of a newbie, so I don't know.

Also, I'm a girl >_<
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Vote count:
    Charlie - DeKay, Broncos, Wagashi, Sonschi, Silent
    Zinnia - Lia

I wish you guys would let day run out and stop hammering lol xD

Hammer has been reached.

Charlie has been lynched by the town, they were town.

It is now day five! With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch... Day will end when hammer is reached seeing as 8pm GMT doesn't matter anymore :tongue:

XD This is why I don't run with the hammer mechanic. Half the time, I'm not online when it happens. XD

Anyways, Rip, Charlie. <3 Thank you for all your help. Your sacrifice will not be in vain.

Also, just curious -- how would this setup apply in the real world, where the mafia all wants to die...? Hm...

I'd like to imagine the game as we're all in a torture chamber and we're voting for innocent people to get out of the chamber. Whoever is left at the end of the game gets tortured to death. :D Is that too dark?

I love it!

So, it seems like the votes are split between Icey and Lia now... Right now, they both seem town. I guess I'll go with Lia.

Vote: Lia
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    You know, splitting votes up isn't going to get anyone lynched. :lol: Has everyone voted already?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited January 2018
    Vote Count: (sorry I'm late...)
    Lia - Bella, icmn, silent
    icmn - Sonschi, Lia
    Wagashi - DeKay

Lia was lynched by the town. She was a townie.
    It is now day 6, with 7 remaining, it takes 4 to hammer.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Oh, yay. I'm glad she was town.

Yes, another townie! I feel scummy just for saying that :lol:

Who should be next?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    I think Wagashi should be next. Or is there anyone whom I trust, wants to confirm they're town? If you do, we will win. Cuz we just lynch you, Sonschi and me.

I have yet to hear from Silent or Broncos. They haven't been that active lately, especially Broncos, I think?

I'm kinda 50/50 with Icey now when he said, "Oh yay. I'm glad she was town." :D It just sounds like he's mafia and he already knew she was town. LOL. Sorry, Icey. I think I need to go and read back through the UM threads when you were scum and how you behaved.
    FwDXXd5.gif