Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited January 2018
    @Nikkei_Simmer very impressive images. The story seems to be taking a very dramatic direction - not that it hasn't been drama all along.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    To the Newcomers who are probably lost with the story... :)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/932260/jag-the-mushroom-cloud-chronicles

Here's the back-chapters in Stories & Legacies. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Holy Bonkers! :open_mouth:

Did you guys know it has been 58 pages since my last Sam update!? :astonished:

This thread moves faster than a wildfire in the dry, Arizona desert!

@lisasc360 Thank you so much for the link! Just downloaded them. :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you. <3

@Nikkei_Simmer Awesome photos there. :star: Yes, a scary thing, but I don't think it will ever be a reality. That's just me though.
    Go read my Sam chapter. :p Happy times! :lol:

@Emily4331 Man, now you seriously got me wanting to play Sims 2 for fun. ;)
    I did find this mod which allows a sim to "Goose" their lover in the Sims 3, but...I don't think the animations are all that great...
    I can't remember if I tried it in my game once and there were issues with it, but I might try it again to see and I'll tag you.
    (Anyone else have this mod in their game or tried it out?)
    The Sims 3 Passion and Romance Mod

@Charlottesmom Yeah, L wants Meggie BAD based on those photos! :p
    Must see an update very very soon! <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Awesome photos there. :star: Yes, a scary thing, but I don't think it will ever be a reality. That's just me though.
    Go read my Sam chapter. :p Happy times! :lol:

I did...and WOW... When he jumped again, I went "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I was hoping for Sam/Emma...happy times...but when you jumped him into "Enterprise". WOW!!! Just jaw-drop-open WOW... Awesomeness. :) I know...you won't be able to continue that...since that's going to require a metric pile-ton of CC just to make an Enterprise set. Just like me and my "carrier deck...PriFly Bridge..." sets that I'm seriously thinking of designing when I end up learning Blender and Milkshape. :D

GYZ6Ak9.png
    @Charlottesmom nice pictures and explanations. I see you like to get a sim you really like and tweak them to make lots of sims out of them. Interesting approach. I suppose it isn't much different to playing with combining genetics of two sims you like to see what different sims can result. It might even give me ideas for a future video series set in the far distant future when humans can no longer procreate in the usual way.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    You're welcome @emorrill... :) I also use the silverware and the glasses on my table if the table is big enough for more stuff on them.... :)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @MoonandStars83 Look forward to your pictures.

@Silverofdreams30 Awww Lily is a cutie and her hair color is gorgeous.

@Charlottesmom Ah, ok. I love quilts :) Your sims giving you a hard time. Drown them! Oops...I didn't say that. :( Just kidding, I know you might do it! Dag, me and my big mouth. :confounded: Cute sims, love your tweaking. Lee is a cutie!

@Nikkei_Simmer Bummer about the internet being out. Looks like the culling worked and you have a bit more manageable bunker. Definitely looking more military with the buzz cuts and loss of facial hair. :)
    Oh wow! Great special effects in the pics.

@Karritz Nice update on what you've been doing with your sims.
    edited January 2018
    @bekkasan - I love Photoshop Elements. :D

A little teaser... I never noticed the flagpole there, in all the times I've played in this world that I'm starting the game in Post-Apocalypse.

Screenshot%2B%2528162%2529.jpg

I decided to crack open Lisen801's Flags.package and yank out the USA flag - setting this in the good ol' Lee Greenwood. "God Bless the USA" :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Charlottesmom L won't like you if you keep putting more males, especially tweaked versions of himself, in her path! LOL
    I really like the look of Luke and Iris!
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @emorrill Yay Enterprise! You should have him leap to NCIS New orleans. You can use bits of Old Town for that one. Just sayin.... LOL

It's supposed to be quite a storm here in NY tomorrow. So glad I went to the store today. I can sit around tomorrow and play SIMS. Maybe keep taking Christmas down. The tree is done, I just have the little knicknacks around the house to take down.

Simming for most of the day sounds so much better than cleaning. LOL
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Charlottesmom L won't like you if you keep putting more males, especially tweaked versions of himself, in her path! LOL
    I really like the look of Luke and Iris!

@Mikezumi ...Luke?? Did you mean Jude?
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Stacy has a new romantic interest, Damien, who gave her her tattoos.
    Screenshot-238.jpg
    Later, she finally mastered the fishing skill!
    Screenshot-239.jpg
    Nikolas went to a pool party and all the teens in town were invited, including his new crush, Mara.
    Screenshot-240.jpg
    She was the only one not in the pool because she's hydrophobic.
    Screenshot-241.jpg
    Stacy participated in an eating contest, ate 3 snow cones right after, and didn't gain any weight.
    Screenshot-242.jpg
    Nikolas asked Mara to the prom and she said yes! Unfortunately, she got a new romantic interest that night.
    Screenshot-243.jpg
    Stacy met a stray cat.
    Screenshot-245.jpg
    edited January 2018
    ...and finally...after a long hiatus: a Chapter from The Chikamori Selfacy... https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/926286/the-chikamori-selfacy-why-bc-cmar-nycs-asian-skin-morph-thats-why-reboot

The Chikamori Selfacy

First Comes Pleasure; Then Comes the Price

Oh...yes...a million times more pleasurable...
    Screenshot-67-censored.jpg However the kids didn't find what their task to complete...was pleasurable...frankly...it was homework...and that didn't make them very happy in the slightest. Tough luck.
    Screenshot-69.jpgScreenshot-70.jpgScreenshot-71.jpgScreenshot-72.jpg Homework was essential in getting a good solid educational background so that one could get a decent little piece of paper that said how "smart" you were and that you were destined to be hired to become a cubicle mole and being screamed at by your boss if something happened that your business's accounts didn't like... :D
    Screenshot-73.jpg Molly wasn't sure she liked Riverview and told Satoshi that she was pretty bleh...to the whole deal. Considering that she had to uproot herself and Sandi out of Sunset Valley to follow them over to Riverview...she certainly let Satoshi know it that she would have been much happier that the four of them had stayed in Sunset Valley.
    Screenshot-74.jpgScreenshot-75.jpg "So...Alanna, how is your arithmetic homework coming along?" River asked her daughter.

"Ugh, Mom...I hate this stuff...it's so boring...I mean...who the heck deals with trying to figure out the square root of 49 unless you're a NERD!"

"Well, you still have to do it anyways. Mommy doesn't want to listen to your teacher complain that you didn't do your homework..."

Screenshot-76.jpg
    "DAAAAD!!!!"

"Not now, honey, I'm cooking and I don't want to burn the house down..."
    Screenshot-77.jpgScreenshot-78.jpg "Mama, did you ever have to deal with complaints like this?" ~pointed stare from River~...

"Do not even go there...honey, or you're sleeping on the couch!!!"

Fiona: "All the time..." :D
    Screenshot-79.jpgScreenshot-80.jpg River: "Honey...go out and feed the cow...

and the chickens..."
    Screenshot-82.jpgScreenshot-86.jpgScreenshot-87.jpg "...and the BEES!"...

Well...that'll teach him to keep his mouth shut... :p

@Featherbelle says that it never works for me... :D But then again...Haruo appears to be much smarter than his real-life counterpart. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Oh my goodness! (Random gameplay alert! :p )

So I took some pictures of a cute, old, little house on one of the streets I drive by every time I go into town (The old lady there, or whoever, probably thought I was crazy sneaking up with my car and snapping pictures! :mrgreen: But hey! That's how it is when you have a Sims addiction! Anyway...) and decided I was finally going to build it in my game! :) See, I'm not a great builder so I don't do this often, but the pics will sure help! It's a super tiny house! I don't even know how a real person lives in it! :open_mouth: And I just realized I deleted the real life picture to show you guys! Ugh! :confounded: Oh well, I'll build it on sims and that's how you can see it.

Anyway, I went into CAS to create a single sim for the home. My first thought was, "I want to try and create a pretty Asian gal." (Some of you have inspired me on here). So a dude is the first thing to pop up and I switch the gender to female. Not really paying attention I made her skin really light and immediately jumped to the "looks" category.

As the game zoomed up on her face I stopped. Studying her a bit I was like, "Oh my gosh this chica is beautiful!" (at least, in my opinion) So I went to pick out just the right hair (new CC) that made her look even more pretty.
    I mean seriously, I am in awe that the game generated such a unique, pretty face. :star:
    Some of you might not think so, but...I do so whatevs. :p

Since I am horrible at coming up with names I put together a game generated first and last name.

I'd like to introduce you to Mayra Huerta. :)
    ( @CravenLestat this gal is totally for you and I hope you love her. ;):blush: )

Mayra_Huerta_2.jpg

I forgot to give her makeup because I already thought she looked pretty, but I added a tiny bit anyway.

Mayra_Huerta_3.jpg

For fun I had her model that shirt I was joking about that @coco posted the link for. ;) See, all for you @CravenLestat ! :lol:
    Mayra_Huerta_1.jpg
    It doesn't look half bad on her. :)
    Although I still say it's one of those shirts a guy can just walk up to, pull down, and see b0'0bies! :joy:
    Never in my WILDEST dreams would I wear a top like that! :flushed:

Anyway, here is her Everyday outfit, using clothes from the India set Craven gifted me. :blush:

Mayra_Huerta_4.jpg

Cute right? Or maybe the skirt looks weird with that shirt? Because I am no fasionista...

"Did you ask for a fashionista darling?"

rarity_vector_by_alleg1000-d55ocx1.png

"Oh uh, no Rarity I didn't. Sorry."
    "Hmpf!"
    "However now that you're here, what do you think of this Everyday outfit on Mayra?"
    "Hmm...Honestly I would've gone with a longer, less froofy skirt, but the shorter one looks just fine darling, especially in that color."
    "Thank you Rarity. <3 I appreciate your honesty."
    "You're welcome! Bye bye now!"
    "Bye!"

Ok, anyway, back to posting Mayra's clothes here. ;)

Here's her Formal outfit (which I say she knocks Bella Goth's socks off! :star: ):
    Mayra_Huerta_5.jpg

Her Sleepwear:
    Mayra_Huerta_6.jpg
    (I honestly have no clue where this nightie came from...but it's becoming a favorite! )

Next her Athletic Wear:
    Mayra_Huerta_7.jpg
    I know it looks odd, but it was a cute dress in the Athletic section and I figured, "What the heck." :p

Her Swimwear:
    Mayra_Huerta_8.jpg
    I don't think so game!! :neutral:

Much better:
    Mayra_Huerta_9.jpg

Lastly, her Outerwear:
    Mayra_Huerta_10.jpg
    The game generated this one. I just gave her different shoes and gloves. :)

And there is Mayra. :) Hope you all like her (especially you @CravenLestat ;) ) 100% game created. None of her facial features were tweaked by me.
    I'll be uploading her to the Exchange just for the fun of it. :blush:

Anyway, I have something else I've been meaning to post for Craven since he gifted me the India Set, and other random things as well so until then...

Happy Simming my friends. :)<3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    edited January 2018
    Thanks to everyone who commented @ me to say hello now that I am back :) Not too much has happened since my last update due to the fact that I have been working on creating a very ornate Grimoire. I can feel more creativity flowing back into my life, and with every page I complete in my book, I gain excitement to create the next one.

However, I did get some photos of Charlotte that I didn't share. And then the past nights I've gotten to do a little bit of playing :smiley:
    39456770052_b4e728f1e1.jpg

Helen upgraded the dishwasher:
    39456770552_6b3788e5b5_o.jpg

Her romantic interest was across the house, playing guitar in her underwear. Rose was watching.
    24620546767_f008c53055_o.jpg

That reminded me to check Charlotte's prom photo from the night before. She went solo, considering her RI is a YA....and remind me to show this photo to people NEVER.
    39456770652_98811f893f_o.jpg

After Helen finished upgrading the dishwasher, she went to the bathroom. I sent her romantic interest in after her so that they could become girlfriends. When the sink decided to break...Helen was genuinely distressed.
    24620547037_6d9e8bb42a_o.jpg
    39456770842_50cf4a9ef7_o.jpg

Nraas and Flirts make everything better!
    24620547367_3abd89a939_o.jpg
    39456771032_867929678a_o.jpg
    39456770192_468f5508eb_o.jpg
    24620547607_0a4ae37ae3_o.jpg
    I then sent Helen to tend the garden, and queued her up to upgrade the main-floor's fireplace to fireproof.

Rose had a wish to go hottubbing, so I of course had her go do it :D
    39456770252_a71738f109_o.jpg

August ran into Samantha's girlfriend while talking to a client at the coffeehouse. Natasha is amused to see her girlfriend's parent LOL
    39456771262_5e9863aac9_o.jpg

Skylar's boyfriend called, and then afterward, unfortunately some plum decided to gossip about Skylar, saying he was truly just an alien in disguise.
    24620547807_b823d101cc_o.jpg

Changed Samantha into another outfit:
    24620546637_436ca0438f_o.jpg

This kid has clearly been working on his dive without me:
    39456771532_c28efe410f_o.jpg
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
    I just got home from shopping for groceries - we should be able to eat tonight now. :) Now I feel better just from being outdoors and moving around a bit. Will try to do a little feedback now.

@silverofdreams30 thank you.

Gorgeous toddler pics. Love her hair and the colours you've chosen for her and her room work well together.

@lisasc360 thanks for the links to the table decor. I think I already have it downloaded somewhere but I got it again just in case. Then I went and got all the advent sets that I am not sure I already have.

@bekkasan we don't get snow where I live but sometimes a few hundred kilometers inland gets a very rare snowfall. It makes the news when it happens there. If we ever got it on the coast it would be seen as a sure sign of majoor climate change.

Thanks - I'm glad you enjoyed the precis of where my videos are up and and heading towards in the future.

I'm not actually playing much at the moment. Really only two of the videos require me to play a new game.

Gertie McFluff is a replay of a game already played and I'm trying to stay close to the original but it is more controlled and refined - more of an actual story but still with unexpected occurrences (caused by free will being on) that I might decide to go with.

Oscar and Louise is a replay of their story with added problems of me needing to find a way of getting their existing 15 children into the story while making it appear as if they just happened. I have thought of several ways that might happen. Not sure which way I'll go with it yet though.

The Isla Paradiso Bunch - well that's set in stone sort of - I only re-record bits if I can't make any sense of what's already recorded. But if I need to re-record something I'm picking up from a different old save each time as it progresses through the original story as it happened. I don't want a different outcome as some things that happen are not easily repeatable and are going to change things in a big way if they don't happen.

@TadOlson I used to be wary of Norton but over the past few years I've found it to be good. They are upgrading their product all the time.

@king_of_Simcity7 I do remember your Angie story. I noticed you changed her hair. My Sim that will inherit the cats from Gertie McFluff has the new hairstyle you are using for Angie now. Only difference my sim is nice and she's also green. Green hair, green skin and Green last name.

@JenZ4HeavenZ I think my sim wanted to catch fire too as she kept on doing it and kept running outside into the sun when I put her indoors where she'd be safe and she had no reason to need to be outdoors. Although she didn't have a wish to burn.

@RodJohn nice leaf pile fire. I haven't seen a leaf pile burn before. My sims don't usually rake leaves so I don't tend to have leaf piles in my games.

@CravenLestat question - which paper girl is it that is worth kidnapping - is she from Hidden Springs or Isla Paradiso? I think you said Hidden Springs then I forgot and got confused and decided she must be the one from Isla Paradiso. I haven't grabbed either of them yet but might if she's the one from Isla Paradiso. She can join Caroline's household.

@Charlottesmom I love the black and white patterns. I've always loved black and white. You patterns with other colours are nice too.

@emorrill more on starships - I am currently trying to watch all of the STTNG episodes that are running on various channels here. Also watching Voyager but I have the whole series on disk. I've already seen most of Enterprise but would watch it again if it came on. Haven't seen much of NCIS that Sam's in and haven't watched much of the newer episodes of the original NCIS as they just kept repeating the old ones over and over again and I gave up watching after seeing them for about the 5th or 10th time. Used to watch NCIS Los Angeles too but stopped due to the constant repeats.

Your Mayra is gorgeous. I often like sims my game makes too and then get told they are just pudding so I've decided to like them anyway. I see your sim has the nose profile that I occasionally try to make but end up having to get the sim from CAS that already has it so it can be just right. And you got that pretty strapless top for her too.

@Nikkei_Simmer your special effects are inspiring and challenging me to see what I can do next with my videos.

Nice update to your selfacy

Happy Simming all.
  • polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    @emorrill Hey dear! <3

Mayra's face reminds me of a huge-eyed Emmy Rossum(Might be misspelling her last name, idk) She played Christine Daae in The Phantom of the Opera, which I was obsessed with until I reached adulthood..............................beautiful woman, beautiful sim.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2018
    @karritz The paper girl from HS

But in Isla Paradiso the 2 youngins that are great and you need that are both teen

The NPC babysitter Blanca Rocco :love: Below only changed her hairstyle to a store hair that's it

XQeGn6b.jpg

The teen daughter of the Alto family Ashley Alto Age her up this is her default hair too

9OnMcqA.jpg

@emorrill :love: Was wondering when you were going to use that set,has so much pretty hair and clothes.Mayra means "Star of the Sea" Your formal is my fave cause I love that outfit <3 SIMMY LEGS!!!!! You need to put the Maang Tikka hair on her from that set will look good with her face it is the one with the silver jewelry on it.And will fit her name.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat thanks. I'll have to put that building into Isla Paradiso - so all the NPCs can move into it and maybe I'll find the babysitter. I don't plan for Caroline to have babies herself and that's the game I was thinking of. Could have a go with the Hidden Springs paper girl too at some stage.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @karritz Not sure if you remember my hottie sim on the couch pic but that was............

Ashley Alto

xs2QXxc.png

She was the one who modeled that whole pattern set when I made them.I luff me some townies

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited January 2018
    polrbear wrote: »
    @emorrill Hey dear! <3

Mayra's face reminds me of a huge-eyed Emmy Rossum(Might be misspelling her last name, idk) She played Christine Daae in The Phantom of the Opera, which I was obsessed with until I reached adulthood..............................beautiful woman, beautiful sim.

Ah...Emily of the gorgeous voice and face. :D

https://youtu.be/-mbgFW1jpjY

Evidently she studied opera too as she demonstrated on Conan.
    The aria is "O Mio Babbino Caro" from Gianni Schicchi by Giacomo Puccini (Evidently Puccini likes killing off his heroines - however in this case, Lauretta surprisingly survives... well...possibly because this was one of Puccini's few comic operas. :D ).

Puccini's death toll: 8...

Tosca: Heroine hurls herself off a parapet.
    La Boheme - Mimi dies of consumption (tuberculosis)
    Madama Butterfly - Cio-cio-san - dies by suicide by knife
    Turandot - Liu - suicide by knife.
    Manon Lescaut - died of dehydration.
    Edgar - heroine murdered.
    Le Villi - heroine dies of a broken heart
    Suor Angelica - suicide by drinking poison.

Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited January 2018
    I gave my Lilika sim a makeover since I use different CC to what I used when I made her a few years back.
    39458648132_9d8057d360_o.jpg
    38780459214_1da3c76c00_o.jpg
    She's sad that I couldn't be bothered changing her clothes ;)
    38780460174_52c735f293_o.jpg
    @CravenLestat thank you. I put that building into the ocean as I couldn't find a spare lot on an island then I couldn't edit the edge of the lot due to the home owner's association disapproving. So I decided to see if it'd work with the straight sides it defaults too and sims can come and go without a problem so I'll leave it as it is. I got Blanca - she's still a teen. Not sure if I want her in the game yet though. But now I know how to get her I'll keep her in mind for later.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top