Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ CJSimmie's Sim Showcase ♥ (Three Wishes:Famous Singing Group Page 3)

CJSimmieCJSimmie Posts: 310 Member
MKgPDhI.jpg

I'm a Gallery Game Changer and I've been playing The Sims since the beginning. I've never been active in the forums and community, unitl I stumbled upon @Cbear13 #QualityControl Challenges. It's been such an awesome experience being able to interact with others who share a common interest. :smile: My Strong Suit is making Original and Diverse Sims on The Sims 4. All Uploads to the Gallery are NOCC. (I may use CC or Custom Poses in my photoshoots)
Welcome to My Showcase... Free Free to Leave Comments or just to Show Some Love <3

MY WIP:
Kwanzaa
GeSeAl8.jpg

Recent Gallery Uploads:
The Three Wishes
QYoULQ3.jpg
Post edited by CJSimmie on

Comments

• CJSimmieCJSimmie Posts: 310 Member
    edited March 2018
    12 Shades of Chocolate Index
    JQTPFve.jpg

edited January 2018
    RESERVED
    Reserved : My Future SimLit Index
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your sims! :) I have been enjoying seeing pictures of them and reading their background details on the challenge thread. You are very creative in your designing of the sims, and their presentation pictures :)
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Oh its great to see you made a showcase thread I have bookmarked, I love all your sim creations and the way you show them off with your creative pictures :)
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
    @rosemow It feels really good knowing that you enjoy my Sims and their backstories. I really love making them and playing their storylines out in game. I have two SimLits in the works but I keep getting sidetracked with other ideas like the 12 Shades of Chocolate Calendar lol
    Thanks @Cbear13. Sometimes it's hard to put myself "out there" but I love making Sims and it's nice to know that other AWESOME members of The Sims community (such as yourself) enjoy my sim creations as well. :) I have a few more finishing touches to add to the thread.. Plus reveal some of my guys from the 12 Shades Calendar so stay tuned :D
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    feel free to advertise your showcase thread on the qc threads
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
    edited January 2018
    MY FAVORITE SIMS 4 HOUSEHOLDS
    Riley Slater- He's a Bro that likes to workout, Surf and have a GREAT Time

SbQhVH0.png
    Beach Workout
    Vn6OPqS.png
    Bonfire with the Bros
    edited January 2018
    Drake is following in his Father's footsteps in becoming a Detective and hopes that their child will become a "Blue Blood" as well. Tabi is a food blogger, who enjoys cooking candlelight dinners for her husband and hopes that their NEWLY built modern home can hold all of the children she envisions in their future
    3arBdbf.png
    Tabi Chefin' it up in the kitchen #PregnancyCravings :)
    8yvLRmA.png
    Drake taking a Witness Statement
    0aowbf6.png
    Drake: "Daddy Can't Wait to Meet You, Buddy"
    dyoQsmt.png
    New Promotion and New Baby Boy #Winning
    edited January 2018
    Luna Li is the Lead Singer of the Pop Group The Galax Li's. They perform every night at the Jupiter Lounge . When Luna arrives, that's when the PARTY gets STARTED!!!!
    IOY0pjU.png
    Mic Check @ The Jupiter Lounge
    9wy1gG8.jpg
    Fast Finger Freddie Coletti is a Thief. Freddie often dreams of becoming a Criminal Mastermind but the only thing he's famous for is being clumsy. He might have fast fingers but those EXTRA large feet sometimes get in the way of his heists. LOL
    6E09ZCa.png
    Freddie NO SWIPING!!!
    28UaHL5.png
    Sam and Kat (Katsumi) have been happily married for over 40 years. Though they tried to grow their family, it just never happened for them. So they turned their lemons into lemonade by growing beautiful plants, fruits and vegetables in the Spice Market Garden and donate a portion of the yield to children in need.
    f4X0Amv.jpg
    These identical twins hail from Simolia, Africa and love to dress in their favorite colors. Kadir(Powerful) is a Business Investor who has a taste for the finer things in life but struggles in the romance department. His twin brother Kahlil (Close friend) was born with albinism but that never slowed this social butterfly down. He loves his fans and the ladies
    kEUApAa.png
    Kadir enjoying his office in his Favorite colors (Blue & Pink)
    Z6tHqmW.png
    STRIKE 3, She's Out. Maybe next time Kadir
    UJvlosp.png
    Kahlil Getting Fit in his custom colored Home Gym (Red & Yellow)
    ZJQ832u.png
    Kahlil IS the Life of ANY and EVERY Party
    Meet the SUPER fun, Jacobs Family. Bradley is a fun, loving Star comedian, who plans to have a house full of children one day. Elizabeth is a Caterer who loves to host parties for her mom's club. They a throwing their twins a Super hero themed Bday party. Dad is dressed as Super Llama and Mom is Llama Girl
    GoEz8Kp.png
    Enjoying a Family Dinner
    AUPt4mP.png
    jEDQIfn.jpg
    The Former Penny Newburg is a California heiress who married her Rich...I mean...Prince charming when their father's companies merged together, Leon fell in love with Penny at the company retreat. He's sooo happy to be marrying the love of his life and plans to make her happy , no matter the cost
    abKuclu.jpg
    edited January 2018
    2017 HOLIDAY EDITION

The Noelle Family- Made for #qcmonthly26 -Joseph met Maria while catering the Christmas Feast in Christmas Village; Where everyday is Christmas. Now they are filled with glee to bring baby # 3 to the Holiday Feast on Christmas Night
    B6tm0uv.jpg
    Gallery Link

2017HOLIDAY EDITION

Kwanzaa with The Kringles- Made for #qualitycontrol56
    Twas the night after Christmas and all through the house
    Not a creature was stirring; not even a mouse
    For they hopped on their sleigh, Mr. Kringle and Spouse
    They flew down south to visit their son Junior’s house.
    The calendar is marked December 26th, which means it’s time for Kwanzaa to commence.
    They light the first candle on the Kinara. Today stands for the Swahili word Umoja
    It means Unity, which we should strive to maintain within our family and community.
    As they bow their heads and enjoy the feast, everyone loves Mrs. Kringle’s baked treats.
    Day one of Kwanzaa made everyone unite; Day two of Kwanzaa will surely delight!
    Happy Kwanzaa to all and to all a Good Night!!
    mYkJOmj.jpg
    Gallery Link
    2018 Shades of Chocolate Calendar Men
    Mr.January
    Meet:Mr.January-He's a Handyman and a Jack of All Trades. In his spare time he enjoys Fishing,Working out and Cuddling by the fire with a special sim.
    nIpOyCK.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    edited January 2018
    Each of your sims households are very creatively designed with great background details! :) The pictures of them are very nicely presented and showcase the theme of the household very well.
    Mr. January is very handsome :)
  • AinsleyfAinsleyf Posts: 880 Member
    Very cool showcase thread!!! I love the calendar setup where you can print it out! How fun is that??!
    Your Sims are always awesome, so, best of luck and I'll check back often!!
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Bookmarked :wink: Your showcase looks great! The calendar is such a great idea, and I love that you made an actual calendar! I love his pose.. haha! And January is a winner. I wouldn't say I am partial to darker men normally.. but when I am they tend to have long dreads. haha!
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    Thank you for your kindhearted words @rosemow . I will posting newer material this month and look forward to your feedback :smile:
    @Ainsleyf - I'm glad you like the page. I honestly thought making a print out link for the calendar but i didn't want to get in trouble with EA/Maxis :/ I hope you check back soon, I will be adding some new Sims material in the near future :)