Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I make an alien family..?

Is it possible?
I saw something about someone talking about making an alien the other day but
how do I make one?
Or can I make on?
That an uppercase i at the end of my name, not an L! Do not @ me with the L.

Comments

• justin5812justin5812 Posts: 632 Member
    edited April 2015
    In CAS click on the button on the bottom left of the screen and there should be an option to "Add Alien"
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Well first you have to have GTW and then in CAS where it shows the option to add another sim, there is an option to create an alien.
  • lifelyhlplifelyhlp Posts: 1 New Member
    i have the same question as you but in a twist. HOW THE HECK DO I MAKE A ALIEN IN ORIGIN . now you might tell me the '' theres a button under the normal sim- '' BUT I HAVE A EXPANSION PACK CATS AND DOGS AND I THINK IT REMOVED THE BUTTON. IF ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO IT WITH CATS AND DOGS PLEASE TELL ME
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Huh...it shouldn't have been removed. I've Cats and Dogs and can still make aliens. There should be a button labeled Add Occult Sim, and when you click on that it leads to Aliens. I guess it would have vampires there too if oyu have that explansion.
    image.png
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    tresa is exactly right. there used to be separate options for 'add alien' and 'add vampire' but they rolled them both into 'add occult sim' with an extra bit to pick between them. that will help keep cas less cluttered as they add more occults like werewolves or whatever
  • millerolsenmillerolsen Posts: 629 Member
    You need to have GTW.
    moss

• judeareennjudeareenn Posts: 41 Member
    > @lifelyhlp said:
    > i have the same question as you but in a twist. HOW THE HECK DO I MAKE A ALIEN IN ORIGIN . now you might tell me the '' theres a button under the normal sim- '' BUT I HAVE A EXPANSION PACK CATS AND DOGS AND I THINK IT REMOVED THE BUTTON. IF ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO IT WITH CATS AND DOGS PLEASE TELL ME

by "IN ORIGIN" do you mean when you download the game via origin instead of a disc?
    I download my games from origin and the button is still there. Do you have Get to work?
    If its not there in the meantime id go into the gallery and find an alien sim and place it into the household create a sim area and edit it that way.