Laundry...as an independent SP. It should have been a feature in an EP (like "City Living") or GP (like "Parenthood"), but they gave it its own pack. That is wack. I don't care if people voted on it, the fact that they even presented people with the option to vote for laundry as its own independent pack instead of just putting it into a GP or EP is wack. So, to prevent any more wack SP's from being tossed our way, let us now list the things we do not want to see as its own wack pack.
1. Math Class (Yes, a pack that's just math class. Don't even think about it.)
4. Making the Bed
5. Watching Paint Dry
6. Mowing the Lawn
7. Cleaning the Gutters
8. Going to the Grocery Store (Just give us grocery stores in a patch, huh?)
10. You know what, anything having to do with housework. Don't make us pay for any more frickin' housework. Patch it in or forget it.
11. Going to the Eye Doctor
12. Going to the Dentist
13. Electrical Sockets and Light Switches
14. Any Celebrity Licensed Pack
18. Gloves for the Right Hand and Right Hand Only
19. Gloves for the Left Hand and Left Hand Only
20. The Letter "A" or any other single letter of the alphabet
21. In fact, the alphabet itself. Don't make us pay for the freaking alphabet.
22. Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
23. Numbers. Any Number, every number. We don't want a Numbers Stuff Pack, you animals!
24. Dirt. Plain old dirt.
25. The Klopman Diamond
Please feel free to add your own wack packs that you definitely don't want to see. *mic-drop, exit stage right*
There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.