Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where are the older patches? I do not want 1.7 on my reinstalled game.

Hello

This is complicated but I will do my best.

I had the patch 1.6 on my game and a few 'won't play the game without' critical mods and all worked fine. The new 1.7 patch was nagging everytime I started up and so I succumbed and installed it just to shut it up.

The mods I have did not work with the new patch and so I reinstalled the game and obviously have not installed the 1.7.

But I am left with the base game with no patches and I need to update to the 1.6. When I do a search it simply takes me to the latest patch being the 1.7 and I do not want that on my machine.
So please can anyone tell me where to find the individual patches so I may pick and choose which ones to install.

The page within the patch area where it states archived patches does not actually contain them. I am going round in circles trying to find the patches without getting the 1.7 with it.

I would appreciate any help as I am left at the moment with no game at all.

Comments

• Options
    michekkemichekke Posts: 11 New Member
    edited November 2009
    hi i having probs too i want the new 1 but u need to install wa soo annoying look for sims 3 patches on google thats what i did
  • Options
    michekkemichekke Posts: 11 New Member
    edited November 2009
    hes the url for the patch you want

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=350186
  • Options
    loopsydooloopsydoo Posts: 336 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Michekke

That did it, thank you very much for taking the time to reply, both of you.

I appreciate it a lot

kind regards
  • Options
    mslvlydluxmslvlydlux Posts: 2 New Member
    edited November 2009
    i googled i went 2 modthesims nothing worked...i just want the update i had before i installed the horror that is 1.7..i would think that we could get a simple awnser for all the money i spent on this game and its expansion pack...PLEASE someone tell me what to do and not send me 2 a link taht leads u 2 a bunch of other confusing links