Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Neat Freak Sims

I have tried assigning the Neat trait to my sims, but it does nothing, but make my sims uncomfortable. They do nothing about it and I have to tel them to clean. I want my housewife sim to clean the entire house in the morning and at night, but there is no Cleaning Frenzy option showing up anymore. Even my maids just stand around and chat. My slob sims aren't even acting like slobs and clean up after themselves. It's very strange and annoying.

Does anyone know if there is a mod out there that makes a sim clean more often if not all the time, lie the minute something is off they go after it and clean it up? I really wish there were an actual mod for this as I am trying to create a housewife that she keeps her house in order spoils her children...even though there is no option to show the kids are spoiled. I want, at least, this little aspect. :(

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I think your sim might have to be energised for the cleaning frenzy option. Or maybe neat sims should have that without being energised, I'm not sure.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • LexLennonLexLennon Posts: 134 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I think your sim might have to be energised for the cleaning frenzy option. Or maybe neat sims should have that without being energised, I'm not sure.

Yeah...tried that as well. She' just an utter pretender claiming to be "neat". lol She doesn't even get bothered/tense when her kids leave dirty dishes around.
  • LumiastaLumiasta Posts: 171 Member
    I don't know why your sim acts like that. I am currently playing a household where both of the couple are Neat, and they get immediately uncomfortable at any sign of dirt, autonomously go spritz-clean the computer desk, get happy moodlets from cleaning and get the cleaning frenzy option just fine. Obviously it's not all they do or want to do, but the trait seems to be working just fine for them.