Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Goofy, Funny, Happy, etc...Sim Expressions:

Comments

• CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited November 2017
    Tramp_of_SunsetValley.jpg

River, pregnant and hormonal - just not a good idea to tick her off.

@Nikkei_Simmer , Turning down a date with Connor even though she is married and pregnant?? Strange gal!! I TOLD you Jamie was a tramp..... :D
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Tramp_of_SunsetValley.jpg

River, pregnant and hormonal - just not a good idea to tick her off.

@Nikkei_Simmer , Turning down a date with Connor even though she is married and pregnant?? Strange gal!! I TOLD you Jamie was a tramp..... :D

River's faithful to Haruo. :D:mrgreen: After all, they've been soul-mates since their teens. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    River and Haruo realize the joys of parenthood...

TonightsTheNight.jpg
    ...when Braden refuses to go to sleep and chooses to cry instead.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    edited December 2017
    Former Commander (Now Lieutenant...soon to be Ensign) David "Rabbit" Campbell finally realizing that his plum is going to be grass... after getting the book thrown at him by Captain Liandra Gracen JAGC after making a false "stolen valor" accusation" that causes a decorated Navy Admiral to commit suicide. Looks like he's got his WHOLE lifetime to be watching grass grow at Fort Leavenworth Military Disciplinary Barracks (in other words JAIL), Kansas

ScreencapJAGLiesandGlory.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member

Maddie mugging at the museum.

B8THX0T.jpg

Here's Lolly feeling herself...

N57GMXO.jpg

...as well as her brother Shark: "Yeah, I know I'm hot!"

tJnLoKf.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Chance is irresistible and knows it! :p
    39313890442_42e66165ce_o.jpg
    The baby dance is always good for a chuckle :D
    25493029778_df13f72497_o.jpg
    edited December 2017
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    VADM Toshio "Animal" Nakamura: "AJ, what the **** did they drop in my nicely maintained building?"
    RADM AJ Chegwidden: "I don't know, sir... All I know is that SECNAV made a suggestion...that we needed more manpower in case the balloon goes up... We can't save the whole city...but we can save what will become the core of a new society."
    VADM Toshio "Animal" Nakamura: "I can't see it through all the grimy sleazeballs, I'm seeing floating in front of my eyes."
    RADM AJ Chegwidden: "Yes, sir..."

If I were Jared or Stiles, I'd be shutting my mouth right about...NOW...

Screenshot-27.jpg
    VADM Tosh "Animal" Nakamura: "YOU GOT SOMETHIN' SMART TO SAY...BOY!!! THERE'D BETTER ONLY BE TWO WORDS COMIN' OUTTA YOUR SLIMY PIEHOLE... ONE OF THEM IS YES...the other is SIR!!! GOT IT!!!?"

Screenshot-28.jpg
    VADM Nakamura - "You'd better put that hand right by your side...Mr... McGraw before I BREAK IT OFF!!!"

GYZ6Ak9.png
    edited December 2017
    VADM Nakamura: "You look like you gotta little problem with authority, son. You wanna play that game with me? Son?"

Screenshot-32.jpg

RADM AJ Chegwidden: Listen, dirtbag, You see that little blue ribbon with five stars? 60 North Koreans had a bit of a tiff with this man here... He walked away...

Screenshot-34.jpg

RADM AJ Chegwidden: THEY DIDN'T...
    VADM Toshio Nakamura giving Jared Frio the Crazy Man look - (thinking) hmmm...shall I pluck his brains out through his nostrils with chopsticks?

Screenshot-35.jpg
    RADM AJ Chegwidden: Listen Mr. Frio, you're a really funny guy. Maybe they should call you Jared, Man of a Thousand Faces. If you want what's left of a face...after the vice-admiral gets done with you, you'd better get your toe on that little line there and get your rear in formation. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!!

Screenshot-37.jpg
    VADM Nakamura: Frio. Don't know if you got the memo, but the King is dead. Lose those mutton-chops, Or I'll run your tail-end around the property perimeter at double-time...until high-noon...

Screenshot-42.jpg
    Jared Mental Methodical Thought Processes (takes a little while) - "60 North Koreans vs. 1 Naval Aviator on the ground. He walked away...They didn't...that's euphemism for dead... 60 dead North Koreans...vs 1 very alive Naval Aviator...who is right in front of me right now... Computation Calculated... result...This man is deadly. And he doesn't like me..."

Screenshot-44.jpg
    "Oh..sheepturds... I'm sooo dead..."

Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer - I'd like to see Jared give his superiors the standard respectful military salute there. You know, the one with his thumb jabbing at his nose and four fingers waving wildly...do you have a pose pack animation for that? >:)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    edited December 2017
    igazor wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer - I'd like to see Jared give his superiors the standard respectful military salute there. You know, the one with his thumb jabbing at his nose and four fingers waving wildly...do you have a pose pack animation for that? >:)

That would probably be the LAST mistake that Jared ever made in his life. :D

Considering that he is facing a Navy SEAL (Rear Admiral Chegwidden's budweiser...denotes him as a former Navy SEAL) and someone who is a Medal of Honor recipient. Nope...Jared wouldn't fare too well at all.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    That would probably be the LAST mistake that Jared ever made in his life. :D

Considering that he is facing a Navy SEAL (Rear Admiral Chegwidden's budweiser...denotes him as a former Navy SEAL) and someone who is a Medal of Honor recipient. Nope...Jared wouldn't fare too well at all.
    I know. But Jared has a secret escape route that those in the real Navy do not. It's the Player Laughs and Quits Without Saving one. :D
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    27618413749_f12a06e3ea_b.jpg

River is a bit scary when mad!

25525421948_8f681f2338_b.jpg

Jared and Becky, a romantic picture gone very bad..

24282809337_7fceb4e89d_b.jpg

Pouty face!

24282808797_8713bef95f_b.jpg

Who's the pretty kitty??

24123931647_33a3a89953_b.jpg

Caught it!

38968775651_caccb76a9e_b.jpg

:flushed:

37994041415_e39f07fa89_b.jpg

:smiley:
    edited January 2018
    Things to look forward to: :D

Cadet Sergeant Jared Frio steps up to the plate...and stares down Bravo Platoon as if daring them to misbehave. (PS @Charlottesmom ...what hair do you use for Jared...that's the hair I was thinking about putting on him when it grows out a bit. He can have it a bit longer...At boot camp they shave recruit's heads to strip them of their individuality.)

Screenshot%2B%2528196%2529.jpg

While Cadet Sergeant River McIrish of Alpha Platoon goes toe to toe and glares at Cadet Twyla Summers...who just got put on her plum-list...
    Screenshot%2B%2528193%2529.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    8QDFFjx.jpg
    wQ8rgan.jpg
    0wHASMI.jpg
    ok then
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited January 2018
    He's clearly over his head and by the looks of him I can imagine :D
    5JZ57S6.png
  • SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    Yes, being locked up in a barn with farm animals and your son by your insane wife would make one... not able to exercise their best judgment.
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member

Screenshot-22.jpg
    Fiona: "Just WHAT did you call me???"

Screenshot-21.jpg
    Yasunobu: "Oh...plum..."

He looks like he's fighting an urge to laugh with those eyes combined with him lips expression...
    To me anyhow...
    This is "Dark Blair" Wainwright (she's part of my "Dark Universe" games). Let's just say that Sunset Valley is in total chaos in this parallel universe.

1fc9ncw.jpg
    My favorite picture of Dark Blair >:)
    UrJhiU6.jpg
    Dark Blair in her throne room.
    HpunoB7.jpg
    Hard to believe that THIS is Blair Wainwright, isn't it?
    Wow, the Borg have added Blair to the collective! {Star Trek the Next Generation}

Phil_Stop_Talking.jpg

Poor Phil, no luck with the ladies...

Oh my gosh, that girl is SO adorable in that Blue belt outfit! She must be a teen or it's just the pose with the cute face that makes me think so... lol. Sim gets a 12/10 for looks cause a '10' just isn't high enough for that quality!
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Don't drink, kids! :p
    33125735684_3ae94a26fd_b.jpg
    33969565965_8db392d051_b.jpg

OMG I love seeing sims with such great, unique, distinctive looks! The expression so suites him too!!
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
    L is awesome with his expressions, he cracks me up!

24592597817_19ffecae50_b.jpg

38580213415_6bfb3efc5f_b.jpg

Poor Garrett...

35056570484_4e6f1b1243_b.jpg

Liz the werewolf scaring poor Mortimer!

35764800241_c28fe40710_b.jpg

Liz...I almost feel sorry for the creepy werewolf stalker...almost..

35895967105_a3ca59e246_b.jpg

Connor concentrating...

35046048004_5fb83a96fb_b.jpg
    Screenshot%2B%2528226%2529.jpg
    Absolute utter fear.

Screenshot%2B%2528225%2529.jpg
    Grumpy Rear Admiral AJ Chegwidden. :D

Screenshot%2B%2528224%2529.jpg

Vice-Admiral Toshio "Animal" Nakamura and SECDEF Edward Sheffield, coming to the realization that there are nuclear missiles incoming to Sunset Valley and Fort Gnome.

SunsetValleyNuked.jpg
    Bye-bye...Sunset Valley.

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    You can be a courageous, valiant Sim, who thinks nothing of taking on burglars...
    4hZ6QQm.jpg

Who bravely leaps into action to rescue drowning swimmers...
    0ukeCpM.jpg

Only to get scared plum-less when your wife goes into labour.
    ohhKaob.jpg
    edited January 2018
    Only to get scared plum-less when your wife goes into labour.
    ohhKaob.jpg
    Strange, that's not what I'm seeing.

"Hey, there used to be a coffee maker next to the food processor on that counter before the burglar incident. It's gone now, what are we supposed to do?!"
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • NovasiNovasi Posts: 46 Member
    I swear, Sims have the weirdest expressions when playing on their phones. I mean, they never even look at it, so. :lol:
    WTOiavS.jpg
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Novasi wrote: »
    I swear, Sims have the weirdest expressions when playing on their phones. I mean, they never even look at it, so. :lol:
    They... are, aren't they...?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited January 2018
    Two old faves

Sniffed inappropriately by a werewolf (even less appropriate in sleepwear) :D

jb69zsr.jpg

And that look when your new university roommate realizes those aren't men's fitness magazines on the nightstand. :D

S5VEF3f.jpg
    XD57Ub2.jpg
    @Sindocat- (coughs) Those are part of my coursework. Anatomy is core subject, that's why it's taught at the Annex. You do know that I'm a (science/med, phys ed, something else but needed an elective) major, right? B)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top