Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tag list

Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
Hi fellow Aussies and NZealanders,

I have put together a tag list of all those related to our site here, and will add it here and keep updating if anyone new joins, leaves etc.

**If you would like your name removed or added, please let me know**

We use the tag list to let people know what is going on in the way of competitions, etc. If you have a specific interest in any of the following competitions please state what you would like to be tagged for. Including the following.

If you have any talents or other ideas, I will add them to this list or if any of your tags are wrongly written please let me know, thanks as they may be similar for the US site but different to the Aussie/NZ Site.
  1. modelling - CC or non CC
  2. building - CC or non CC
  3. CAS creations - CC or non CC
  4. Special activities and events for special occasions, such as Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc.
  5. Creation of clothes, poses etc.

They are in alphabetical order so it is easier to find your name. I will keep it up to date for those active, non-active or perhaps on leave or holidays etc if you are normally active and going away for a time. Anyone else here who need a tag list for anything Aussie or NZ, may also use these too.

Don't forget to let me know if you want your name removed due to non-activity, or added if you want your name included. If you know of any others that may like to go on the list, also, please let them know to inform me.
@AlienWithABox  @Aussie_Simmer @aussiekarima @blunote00 @bokylie1@BreezaaRose @Bubbz3388  @chalicen  @chesterbigbird  @chips46 @ClairkP@darkamorpheous  @dorkydora  @Eudanil @EuphorialQueen @February11  @Figwit @fizzlegig @GalacticGal @giggler36 @ginnymalfoy22 @Girl_Alone @GirlyGamer4U @grevilliablue @harveyjames7 @HazelJ @imaginarycowplant @Jendowoz0612 @joralyd @Karritz   @kiwicrone @Kymar @leashahampton @mcrudd @Mikezumi @MineWars @Mordecais  @Movotti @mshadai @noddy @NoTalent @NRowe @NZsimm3r @Oliana @Oshtha @Pary  @pmcavenett @puddleduck1 @RoOoAr5 @rosenero10 @Savage_Patch_Kid @sawdust @shadyladynz @Shinzhia @ShyMouseLissy @Sorceress @SoulGal7  @SportsStar25 @Starfree @Tatts65 @theFella @Unfug013 @uo_aaronjd @VeritySim @Vivienne62

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

Comments