Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This looks SO COOL~!

I LOVE playing Sims and I can't wait for this new game, it looks like it'll be AWESOME and I can't wait!
Story_Banner.png
Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)

Comments

• Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I agree! It does look super cool! I cant wait to find out more about the game! It looks so good too graphically for a mobile game!
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I think my only worry would be if it were a major eater of battery life, if I were to play it as I'm not a big mobile player. Then again, that is what charge packs are for. Good mighty knows how many of those I might need the summer for Pokemon GO.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo i agree so much with you on this. i worry how about how much battery life it takes
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I think my only worry would be if it were a major eater of battery life, if I were to play it as I'm not a big mobile player. Then again, that is what charge packs are for. Good mighty knows how many of those I might need the summer for Pokemon GO.

It won't eat your battery because you'll have to wait for a few hours at a time to complete one interaction. At that time you won't even need to touch your phone at all. 5 mins gameplay - 5 hours waiting.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• AsunaSama10AsunaSama10 Posts: 30 New Member
    I know right
  • alike_2017alike_2017 Posts: 5 New Member
    yeah, i like it too!
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    I'm really excited for the Sims Mobile too! I've been watching a lot of videos on youtube about it since the soft launch and it looks like my dream mobile game!!! I used to love the Sims Social Facebook game, but unfortunately that got shut down. Now the Sims Mobile looks really similar to the Sims Social (except your family can actually progress over time) and I'm just really excited for it!!! These types of mobile games just make me so happy <3
  • RafaellichRafaellich Posts: 1 New Member
    Lets see how it will be
  • paradisebunny69paradisebunny69 Posts: 13 New Member
    [quote="Sheepiling;c-16095912"]I'm really excited for the Sims Mobile too! I've been watching a lot of videos on youtube about it since the soft launch and it looks like my dream mobile game!!! I used to love the Sims Social Facebook game, but unfortunately that got shut down. Now the Sims Mobile looks really similar to the Sims Social (except your family can actually progress over time) and I'm just really excited for it!!! These types of mobile games just make me so happy <3 [/quote]

Same!
  • adamlevineadamlevine Posts: 14 New Member
    Yes, it certainly would be great