Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Leaked!] The Sims 4: Jungle Adventures GP Speculation

Comments

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    KatyJay88 wrote: »
    Anyone else notice the different reactions the two sims had to the skeleton? The woman laughs, but the man cowers! Interesting.. wonder if that's a trait.. *GASP*

guys...

pZ5gK_s-200x150.gif

could they introduce the FEAR EMOTION?!?!!

Exactly my thought! Or the reaction is just completely random. (Which I don't hope :( )
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    KatyJay88 wrote: »
    Anyone else notice the different reactions the two sims had to the skeleton? The woman laughs, but the man cowers! Interesting.. wonder if that's a trait.. *GASP*

guys...

pZ5gK_s-200x150.gif

could they introduce the FEAR EMOTION?!?!!

Exactly my thought! Or the reaction is just completely random. (Which I don't hope :( )

If they add this.. my year will be already have been made. And considering how much I loved the content from last year.. that will be hard to do. But I always figured a whole new emotion was too much! But perhaps it's a new trait.. easily spooked or something.. oh lawd I hope so!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    My thoughts on this GP are that it's a tropical gp with tombs to explore. Also I really hope we're getting lounge chairs, because they're desperately needed. :)

If that's the case I hope it adds more pool items too.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    If we get a beach along with it, we would rather get a reggae and beach or island station, if don't want a beach along with it, there will be no new radio stations! Fair enough?

There's no beach. It's in the jungle. And reggae is better for a beach, so no reggae in this pack.

We don't know this yet as the trailer and livestream hasn't been released.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    My thoughts on this GP are that it's a tropical gp with tombs to explore. Also I really hope we're getting lounge chairs, because they're desperately needed. :)

If that's the case I hope it adds more pool items too.

Yeah a pool slide and pool waterfall would be cool! Even TS:FreePlay has these objects
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    If the CAS items do not include a leather bomber jacket and a high-crown fedora then I shall consider it a missed opportunity.

it looks like the skeleton is wearing a fedora @OEII1001
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    jotajejejotajeje Posts: 162 Member
    I hope it's not beach related, it's better a pack for itself, with resorts and etc, than a fragmented pack.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If we get a beach along with it, we would rather get a reggae and beach or island station, if don't want a beach along with it, there will be no new radio stations! Fair enough?

There's no beach. It's in the jungle. And reggae is better for a beach, so no reggae in this pack.

Nothing in that teaser looks anything like it might be beach related. I obviously looks Mayan/Aztec with the objects seen in the scene and the clothes on the sims. The beach in all in you mind.
  • Options

Nothing in that teaser looks anything like it might be beach related. I obviously looks Mayan/Aztec with the objects seen in the scene and the clothes on the sims. The beach in all in you mind.

Keep in mind the teaser doesn't show everything.
  • Options

Keep in mind the teaser doesn't show everything.

It clearly shows objects that might be found in a South American temple. Those are not located at the beach but deep in the jungle. There's no beach.
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    A 5-lot world doesn't get several themes.
    Granite Falls and Forgotten Hollow are focused on 1 unique theme.

Granite Falls has 7 lots, and 3 different locations.

One by the lake, one in the deep woods, one in the Mountains.

All quite different. So you could have a coast, a deep jungle and a 3rd location, maybe inside a tomb.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited January 2018
    I see jungle (exploration), and a town or explorers hotel/lodge seeing that bar, table, & chairs - so maybe to do with a museum and -a haunted/ or cursed tomb probably the other thing. Mayan or Aztec my guess. WA like adventure - YES!!!! Stoked here. Hope, hope, hope.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    IverschristineIverschristine Posts: 30 Member
    Did this teaser just come out in January?

The skull looks like a dead Indiana jones joke or something! I'm not sure, but I bet it's going to be some jungle adventure pack. YAS I am so excited... I am crossing my fingers for a swimmable ocean. Though I think it might not have it... based on how slow Sims 4 has been releasing game play options.
  • Options
    IverschristineIverschristine Posts: 30 Member
    > @Zeldaboy180 said:
    > rudy8292 wrote: »
    >
    > The GP reminds me of some concept art from ages ago.
    >
    > Really curious about this one!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I NEED those windows.

Hey! When did this picture come out? What do you think about those voodoo dolls... don't we already have Voodoo dolls? They're quite a different design than the ones in the picture....
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member

The skull looks like a dead Indiana jones joke or something! I'm not sure, but I bet it's going to be some jungle adventure pack. YAS I am so excited... I am crossing my fingers for a swimmable ocean. Though I think it might not have it... based on how slow Sims 4 has been releasing game play options.

I think it came out today
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Why on earth would there be an ocean in any of the places a jungle would be? I absolutely do not see swimming in anything in a jungle adventure. LOL. You live dangerously. But yes - an adventure pack has me over - joyed.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    @ChadSims2 you might want to head off to the Ideas section of the forum ...a lot of people (NOT me) wanted a WA pack
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    jackjack_k wrote: »

All quite different. So you could have a coast, a deep jungle and a 3rd location, maybe inside a tomb.

But the devs made it clear - gamepacks have one theme - period. GF is about camping - period.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member

But the devs made it clear - gamepacks have one theme - period. GF is about camping - period.

True, but you can have a variety of environments.
    We had 3 locations within Granite Falls.

The person I quoted said both Granite Falls and Forgotten Hollow were 5 lots only, in one place :)

We can get a variety of locations within the same theme. One on the shoreline of the jungle, one in the jungle, one in some ruins or temples.

:)
  • Options
    GF has one environment-woods. This will have one environment-jungle.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited January 2018
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @ChadSims2 you might want to head off to the Ideas section of the forum ...a lot of people (NOT me) wanted a WA pack
    Are you counting that one thread that was just resurrected today from February 2015 that did not even make it 2 pages before it died from lack of interest? I could probably find a dozen threads mentioning tropical swimming vacations from last month alone.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Are you counting that one thread that was just resurrected today from February 2015 that did not even make it 2 pages before it died from lack of interest? I could probably find a dozen threads mentioning tropical swimming vacations from last month alone.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/880498/world-adventures-done-right

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/846622/world-adventures-remake-next-ep/p3
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/915905/world-adventures-national-geographic-type-stuff-pack
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    The GP reminds me of some concept art from ages ago.

Really curious about this one!

fxywc8.jpg

I was thinking the same thing, I don't get a tomb adventure or WA theme from this. I think it will be just voodoo or magic something. I think we will get a new vacation spot but it wont be what everyone is thinking, not for a game pack.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    ChadSims2 wrote: »

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/880498/world-adventures-done-right

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/846622/world-adventures-remake-next-ep/p3
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/915905/world-adventures-national-geographic-type-stuff-pack

Yep many of us have talked about it. In fact during the live showing of several different packs simmers have asked that question about a WA pack. Of course they denied they'd make a WA pack. Me like a dummy believed them and have been bumming about it - as I was one who loved WA. At least now I am a happy simmer if this is an adventure pack. I so hope so. Sorry you aren't a fan of WA - but I know I am. I must have a dozen households in each of my Sims 3 neighborhoods that are adventure sims. I never tire of playing them.

I also like to play user made worlds that include some awesome tombs. So glad if they are bringing them to Sims 4. I so hope it is what we think it is.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options

True, but you can have a variety of environments.
    We had 3 locations within Granite Falls.

The person I quoted said both Granite Falls and Forgotten Hollow were 5 lots only, in one place :)

We can get a variety of locations within the same theme. One on the shoreline of the jungle, one in the jungle, one in some ruins or temples.

:)

This.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top