Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Leaked!] The Sims 4: Jungle Adventures GP Speculation

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    If we get a beach along with it, we would rather get a reggae and beach or island station, if don't want a beach along with it, there will be no new radio stations! Fair enough?

There's no beach. It's in the jungle. And reggae is better for a beach, so no reggae in this pack.
    @catloverplayer Cat help!

It looks to be in the jungle according to the vegetation in the trailer.

To me it looks like it's inside a tomb and the vegetation is just some wall plants.
    It could still be a beach/ vacation world and the tombs are underground/ in the basement.

Then why is the pack symbol an Aztec mask and not a sun over the ocean? Because it's not on a beach, it's in the jungle.

If people are disappointed that it might be a jungle vacation and not a beach vacation, then there's only one person to blame for your disappointment: Catloverplayer. She pushed the idea of a beach pack from the start and everyone believed her because they wanted one too.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    If we get a beach along with it, we would rather get a reggae and beach or island station, if don't want a beach along with it, there will be no new radio stations! Fair enough?

There's no beach. It's in the jungle. And reggae is better for a beach, so no reggae in this pack.

To me it looks like it's inside a tomb and the vegetation is just some wall plants.
    It could still be a beach/ vacation world and the tombs are underground/ in the basement.

Then why is the pack symbol an Aztec mask and not a sun over the ocean? Because it's not on a beach, it's in the jungle.

It could be a Tiki mask
    a256aFi.gif
    edited January 2018
    I don't care if it's set in a jungle (which would be something new) or on an island.

The only thing I'm hyped about is that we (probably) get tomb exploring like in World Adventures! :)
    a256aFi.gif
    I don't care if it's set in a jungle (which would be something new) or on an island.

The only thing I'm hyped about is that we (probably) get tomb exploring like in World Adventures! :)

I'm right there with you on that point.

Are you the catloverplayer? Am I talking to you?

Ahahaha please, go put that filthy attitude up to someone else's christmas tree.
    Just let @catloverplayer say something cause I'm on his side, especially @FreezerBunnyCowplant too! Please I am nice and helpful! Here's what happens, when I was a reggae singer (forgive me!), I use to be a darn reggae singer to be in the tropical world, you know what I mean?
    I wonder if the skeleton is a new sort of lifestate or if he can clean for us like bonehilda.
    That would be really cool! :) Tho I feel like the skeleton is only going to be a temporary curse, just like how PlantSims are temporary.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

If people are disappointed that it might be a jungle vacation and not a beach vacation, then there's only one person to blame for your disappointment: Catloverplayer. She pushed the idea of a beach pack from the start and everyone believed her because they wanted one too.

I hope it an actual jungle. With aztec runes on open air for sims to explore. Just hope the adventures are fulfilling.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1

I hope it an actual jungle. With aztec runes on open air for sims to explore. Just hope the adventures are fulfilling.

Yes. That would be so cool. Exploring an old temple hidden in the jungle with traps and puzzles like in WA would be so cool. Can't wait for the first real trailer.
    edited January 2018

Yeah, I hope they really focused on tomb exploring! With great backstories, collectible relics and dangerous traps
    a256aFi.gif
  • graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    If it's tropical jungle then without rain it can't be really called tropical hopefully EA will include rain

Yes. That would be so cool. Exploring an old temple hidden in the jungle with traps and puzzles like in WA would be so cool. Can't wait for the first real trailer.

YES. They could think about adding snake pets too, hopefully. And tarantulas. Perhaps traps with poisonous arrows and others.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1

YES. They could think about adding snake pets too, hopefully. And tarantulas. Perhaps traps with poisonous arrows and others.

I may need to go play WA to ease the excitement for this pack.

Maybe Sims now also have fears. In the trailer, the one Sim was scared of the skeleton and the other one was laughing. Or maybe it depends on traits (e.g. Childish Sims would laugh at it)
    a256aFi.gif
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member

Yes, but it's maybe too much for a GP. :/
    Lu4ERme.gif

There has to be traps! I just hope they improve the vacation planning. Instead of *click and go*. I also hope sims get to use some sort of suit cases when travelling, just a little animation.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member

I agree everyone wanted a beach vacation, World Adventures always ranked low in polls of packs we wanted to see return. This is a pack no one (hardly anyone) wanted to see the majority wanted a swimmable beach its been talked about a lot recently with not a single mention of any features we have seen in World Adventures.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    edited January 2018

They did see the amount of players who wanted to have small pets in their game when they noticed their absence in Cats & Dogs. Maybe they decided to add small pets in form of snakes, spiders, etc. that can be collected inside the tombs. (And they might add more small pets in future packs)
    a256aFi.gif
  • zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    I hope we get some Uncharted-worthy scenery.
    edited January 2018

There has to be traps! I just hope they improve the vacation planning. Instead of *click and go*. I also hope sims get to use some sort of suit cases when travelling, just a little animation.

Hope, this is little details like that who change all!
    Lu4ERme.gif
    edited January 2018
    ChadSims2 wrote: »

I agree everyone wanted a beach vacation, World Adventures always ranked low in polls of packs we wanted to see return. This is a pack no one (hardly anyone) wanted to see the majority wanted a swimmable beach its been talked about a lot recently with not a single mention of any features we have seen in World Adventures.

That's why I want a beach in this world. Otherwise we will see another Toddler-esque Simmer apocalypse in the form of crying for beaches
    a256aFi.gif
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    edited January 2018
    Those vines are what got my attention

I mean TS Freeplay has it. TS4 seems to be behind that even. I get that it's more expensive to animate on TS4 and all but still.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1

I mean TS Freeplay has it. TS4 seems to be behind that even. I get that it's more expensive to animate on TS4 and all but still.

Oh, I didn't understand sorry.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    It will probably have a huge lot to explore like in granite falls and others to camp. I mean that’s my guess
    21mbz47.jpg
  • CocoapugsCocoapugs Posts: 70 Member
    I really like that this vacation game pack has a theme however I hope it still has beaches. I was really hoping for a tropical island vibe with hotels, boat homes, waterfalls, and island homes.
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    edited January 2018
    Anyone else notice the different reactions the two sims had to the skeleton? The woman laughs, but the man cowers! Interesting.. wonder if that's a trait.. *GASP*

guys...

pZ5gK_s-200x150.gif

could they introduce the FEAR EMOTION?!?!!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top