Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    IS TOMATO GONNA DIE
    uduVcAP.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    IS TOMATO GONNA DIE

Please no!
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited January 2018
    You guys are cracking me up :joy:

(RIP Tomato. Zayne will bake a cake in his honor :cry: )
    snvAF3B.png
    You guys are cracking me up :joy:

(RIP Tomato. Zayne will bake a cake in his honor :cry: )

You're joking about Tomato dying. Right?
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    Harper lie is about to be reveal! Everyone please make your way to court.
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Super excited about this last chapter. Harper is so busted... and I wonder how she's going to talk her way out of it this time? She can definitely blame Rylie/Devin like she blamed Nyla, but she won't even have her family to help support her. Just Erik. And nobody knows she's pregnant, right? Even better. Because I see her using that as a manipulation tactic... but not doing it very well.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
    Hopefully just a joke @Bugsie2016 :tongue: But you never know! ;)

@winterbaby20 LOL time to fill the courtroom? Bring popcorn!

@superkyle221 That’s right, she still hasn’t told anyone about the pregnancy! :open_mouth: She’s been wearing very baggy clothes to hide her weight gain, but she’s at the point where she’s developing a bump, so the secret probably won’t last much longer...

But in the meantime, there’s another secret that might be coming to light ;) We’ll find out in the next chapter!

snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    It was so nice to see Rylie and Devin again. They both look so good and sounds like their having fun and working hard in life. Good for them! On the other hand Harper is just digging a deeper hole to bury herself in. She should know better than to splurge with that money. It's not even hers! Shame on you Harper!! :s I'm glad Rylie and Devin are doing the right thing! It may alienate Harper more from them and her family. But tough love is best sometimes! I'm worried for Harper and Erik and the baby. I see Harper trying to use the baby to get back into her parents and Oma's good graces but I don't think it will work for her.

Happy New Year @CitizenErased14 and everyone else! May this Year bring happiness and peace to you all! :)
    Thanks @haswh ! Happy New Year to you too!

Harper is totally in a hole right now. A stubborn, selfish hole of foolishness haha Rylie and Devin are such great friends... better than she deserves!

I’m eager to write and share the next chapter! :) Thanks for reading, as always! ^_^
    snvAF3B.png
    @CitizenErased14 I am eager to read it! :)
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Well... It's about time. Harper's dug herself into a hole very very deep.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

And this time it wasn't just a big one Tomato dug in the yard.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Oh no! Why is Harper not trusting her friends? Well, at least she knows that what she's doing is wrong. And yay for more Rylie and Dev! And yes, they're taking initiative! :) I also thought Rylie was particularly good looking in that chapter.
    @simscognito I thought the same thing abut Rylie! :)
    InfraGreen wrote: »

And this time it wasn't just a big one Tomato dug in the yard.

No, she didn't dig a hole. She dug a crater. You can still get out a hole but not a crater.
    edited January 2018
    You guys, I did a thing! :open_mouth:

*grabs the mic from @LadyLobster * (Okay, but seriously :tongue: She did a nice little announcement on her thread earlier today showing off her first ever pose... so I figured I'd be a copycat and do the same :lol:)

I've been telling myself for months "posing's too hard" and "I'll never be able to do that" (especially after seeing the beautiful, incredible poses @Cement has made for me :heart:)... But conversations with Lobster (another aspiring pose-maker) and @InfraGreen (who already knows the posing ropes!) really inspired me to give it a shot myself! And now we are all kinda gonna support each other through the learning process (@AudreyFld and @pammiechick too!)

It's nothing special, but a decent start, I think? You might see it in an upcoming chapter, so keep your eyes peeled ;)

az7om0N.png?1
    I6HGNHp.png?2
    2hEGuHR.png?1
    70jBbuM.png?1
    snvAF3B.png
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Ahh, lookin' good! <3 I'm looking forward to the drop!
    And *gasps* I can finally see her little baby bump there :o
    edited January 2018
    @Cement Thanks! That especially means a lot coming from the best pose maker I know ;):heart: And haha yes, she finally really has a bump that we can see!

And that was a big challenge with the pose actually! There are pregnancy rigs out there, but I could only find second and third trimester ones. So I had to guess/eyeball how far her hand should be from her stomach (that's why it's not touching very well. It would have been near impossible to tweak it enough to get it right! Haha) My first attempt had her fingers lost inside her stomach :joy: Do you know if there's a first trimester one out there somewhere?
    snvAF3B.png
    edited January 2018
    Looks great, @CitizenErased14 !!!!!!!!!
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I'm so proud of my mom child. <3
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    that's pretty good for your first attempt.
  • SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    Happy New Year! Well it is kind of late but I hope you had a good New Year!
    I am glad to see Devin and Rylie again. Harper is so busted. I doubt she will be able to talk her way out of this. Maybe Jocelyn already knows...but still finding out that your family was stealing from you is upsetting. I hope Harper realizes what she has done could potentially break Jocelyn (and maybe her parents and the other people who care about her) hearts when they find out what she did.
    The pose you made looks great.
    ETagn5d.jpg
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    @Cement Thanks! That especially means a lot coming from the best pose maker I know ;):heart: And haha yes, she finally really has a bump that we can see!

And that was a big challenge with the pose actually! There are pregnancy rigs out there, but I could only find second and third trimester ones. So I had to guess/eyeball how far her hand should be from her stomach (that's why it's not touching very well. It would have been near impossible to tweak it enough to get it right! Haha) My first attempt had her fingers lost inside her stomach :joy: Do you know if there's a first trimester one out there somewhere?

Aww <3
    I wish I did! I only have the second and third trimester ones too. :sob:
    edited January 2018
    Thanks for the feedback about my pose! You’re all too kind haha

And speaking of kindness... @chalicen sent me some beautiful fanart this morning, and was kind enough to give me permission to share :heart:

VDVc326.jpg
    Post edited by CitizenErased14 on
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top