Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MORE RELATIONSHIP OPTIONS IN CREATE A SIM

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited December 2017
    This is what I wanted for ages. At least the option to set as boyfriend/girlfriend (just like in TS3)
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    marisikkamarisikka Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Marnetti said:
    > Yes, please. Also grandparents, step parents, step siblings, Adopted parents, adopted child, adopted siblings, twins, triplets, ex boy/girlfriend, 2nd and 3rd cousin. Golly…

I miss the girlfriend/boyfriend option from TS3 plus it would be really cool to have the grand/adopted parents!! And if there were twins, you could age them up at the same time easier then just regular siblings
  • Options
    Katie123Katie123 Posts: 925 Member
    I agree with having more family relationship options such as; in-laws,divorced,adopted son/daughter etc and many more!
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

Katie123
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    This is what I wanted for ages. At least the option to set as boyfriend/girlfriend (just like in TS3)

Yes I agree. I especially want boy/girlfriend in CAS.
  • Options
    jojosimmernyjojosimmerny Posts: 30 Member
    I agree, I think they should add in laws. I made a 8 sim household last night in CAS just so everyone knew each other. The parents and teen in one household were her family and to her husband...they were just roommates. I wish they would extend on relationships to include inlaws and cousins.
  • Options
    SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    Agreed as well!!!!!
  • Options
    Ynnaaa_Ynnaaa_ Posts: 2 New Member
    IS there a mod that can actually add more relationship buttons??
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Yes bc or gf or fiance/fiancee that would really be cool and save time.