Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the next expansion pack you are hoping for?

Comments

• DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    Other (specify?)
    Eco Warrior/DIY Expansion Pack
  • misschristine14misschristine14 Posts: 118 Member
    Supernatural (other than Vampires)
    I chose Supernatural but I want all of these lol. I want Supernatural, Seasons, University, and an Island themed pack the most! We need more vacation spots, new supernatural life stages (witches, mermaids, werewolves, genies, fairies, elves, etc) and more educational careers like teachers/professors and more schools like universities, private schools, etc. I think a travel expansion pack would be cool too like World Adventures where they can travel to Paris, Egypt, Japan, China, etc and learn new cultures and discover new things. I never played World Adventures in Sims 3 but I think something like that would be awesome for the Sims 4.
  • jojosimmernyjojosimmerny Posts: 30 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons but I would like more depth I guess then was in the seasons expansion in the sims 3.
  • SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    Seasons
    I don't think there is one simmer that doesn't wish for the change of seasons back in The Sims. It adds so much more to the game. Maybe then it won't feel like I'm playing the same game every time I try to play..
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• Nikole1111Nikole1111 Posts: 36 Member
    University/School
    I want a University or School expansion pack. I know there are mods for it out their but it is very difficult the keep everything up to date and I just want something that has less faults. I love Zerbu's modding and everything but sometimes it becomes very faulty.
  • VengefulNoodlesVengefulNoodles Posts: 128 Member
    Seasons
    University or an Island getaway pack with the return of mermaids.
    o5jNANX.gif
  • mountainpigeonmountainpigeon Posts: 24 Member
    University/School
    I'm torn between Seasons and University, though I think they go pretty hand-in-hand. I kind of wish there was some sort of way to do a summer vacation period, and even a winter one - I think it would tie in well to university (most have a break between fall/spring, and then a summer break). Agreeing with @SarahsShady on the note of Seasons adding more to the game - I think it emphasizes the passage of time, in a way.

I think it could be interesting to see dorms more like the apartments in CL - where there's common areas (similar to the common areas in the hallway and outside the building in San Myshuno, except with more inside the dorm like a study area, entertainment room, dining hall...), and you could possibly have multiple sim households in a dorm (like two roommates sharing one dorm room, or three-four roommates sharing a split suite type of deal). And an option to randomize a roommate or select one from people you know.
  • akatsuki666akatsuki666 Posts: 32 Member
    I'm honestly wishing for a seasons in TS4! I'm so sick of it just always being sunny, the same weather.. I'd honestly love for the weather to change !
  • Lenka93Lenka93 Posts: 58 Member
    Supernatural as witches, faires, werewolves, but i want also University and Seasons. :)
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited January 2018
    University/School
    Hoping for a University/School EP but I feel like Seasons may be next. They both go hand in hand so if we get Seasons next University should definitely follow right behind.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• knitsybitsyknitsybitsy Posts: 78 Member
    Seasons
    Don't forget pets! I really want dens and burrows in sims 4 seasons. I don't like homeless pets roaming around and sleeping out in the cold. I seem to remember cats just sleeping on the snow. I want to have natural burrows. I would like a big rock with moss and plants on it and lots of nooks and crannies to hide, play and sleep in. I would like a small one as big as a cat house and a giant one that is just sort of part of the landscape already, like a pride rock. It could have places for cats to sit magestically and look down, fight over the best sitting spots and sort of form a natural ranking order.

I would like a big hollow log for some pets that are skittish or like to sleep on the wild side. You could have a howling rock for dog packs to howl together. Animal lovers could howl with their dog and run with the pack. Humans could learn to howl or growl and this could be romantic. Or they could just get a walk on the wild side moodlet which makes them energetic and romantic or playful. Maybe you could make it so pets could attend a secret pet club meeting in the middle of the night. I want cats to be able to prowl around, fish, explore and hunt. Although you can't control them, you could still have a meeting and send them out on their own to have fun with other pets.

I am looking forward to seasons. I liked the food booths from Sims 3, I liked to be able to have my sims swim around in more natural settings, I liked the festivals. I just really wasn't a fan of winter. I liked to have my sims garden and collect resources. As long as I can set maybe one world to a seasonal place and another world where my main is to garden season, I'll be ok. The desert will always be the desert to me. I like desert bloom a lot and kept it pretty much intact. I tried other lots there and it didn't seem to fit in the surroundings. I did edit the lot a little but I copied the other building designs so it still sort of looks like the same place. I will definately use any building, clothing, hair styles and other assets. I would like it so that we can make bigger skating rinks.
  • SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    Historical/Futuristical
    All these would be awesome!!!!!!!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Seasons
    Don't forget pets! I really want dens and burrows in sims 4 seasons. I don't like homeless pets roaming around and sleeping out in the cold. I seem to remember cats just sleeping on the snow. I want to have natural burrows. I would like a big rock with moss and plants on it and lots of nooks and crannies to hide, play and sleep in. I would like a small one as big as a cat house and a giant one that is just sort of part of the landscape already, like a pride rock. It could have places for cats to sit magestically and look down, fight over the best sitting spots and sort of form a natural ranking order.

I would like a big hollow log for some pets that are skittish or like to sleep on the wild side. You could have a howling rock for dog packs to howl together. Animal lovers could howl with their dog and run with the pack. Humans could learn to howl or growl and this could be romantic. Or they could just get a walk on the wild side moodlet which makes them energetic and romantic or playful. Maybe you could make it so pets could attend a secret pet club meeting in the middle of the night. I want cats to be able to prowl around, fish, explore and hunt. Although you can't control them, you could still have a meeting and send them out on their own to have fun with other pets.

I am looking forward to seasons. I liked the food booths from Sims 3, I liked to be able to have my sims swim around in more natural settings, I liked the festivals. I just really wasn't a fan of winter. I liked to have my sims garden and collect resources. As long as I can set maybe one world to a seasonal place and another world where my main is to garden season, I'll be ok. The desert will always be the desert to me. I like desert bloom a lot and kept it pretty much intact. I tried other lots there and it didn't seem to fit in the surroundings. I did edit the lot a little but I copied the other building designs so it still sort of looks like the same place. I will definately use any building, clothing, hair styles and other assets. I would like it so that we can make bigger skating rinks.

If we had doghouses we could place them anywhere.
  • luceylucey Posts: 1 New Member
    Seasons
    I'd like an Expansion pack called "All The Stuff That Should Have Been In The Base Game", like seasons, laundry, ordering groceries, just real life 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Am I asking too much?
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited January 2018
    Seasons
    Specifically an Expansion pack? Seasons. Need an EP that is good, and I'm hoping Seasons would be it.

I'm still waiting with bated breath for the Witches and Werewolves Game packs they should put out! They did such an amazing job with Vampires, I'm sure they would do Witches and Werewolves justice as well.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • knitsybitsyknitsybitsy Posts: 78 Member
    Seasons
    > If we had doghouses we could place them anywhere.

The point would be for it not to look like a doghouse though. It would be a natural sort of den or shelter for them, something not made by sims. When I had sims 3 I would use build cheats and stuff to try to make my own dens with rocks and plants, with a pet bed inside. It works ok, but I could never perfect it so that it looked natural. I would rather it just looks like part of the surroundings.
  • 2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    Other (specify?)
    lucey wrote: »
    I'd like an Expansion pack called "All The Stuff That Should Have Been In The Base Game", like seasons, laundry, ordering groceries, just real life plum. Am I asking too much?

I don't know if you're new to The Sims, but stuff like laundry and seasons has never been in the base game. We're getting laundry in a stuff pack next, and Seasons will come just like they've come years later in The Sims 2 and The Sims 3.

Historical/Futuristical
    Seasons would be cool too
  • hepe1977hepe1977 Posts: 34 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons.

Even if it would only be rain for "old worlds" and winter theme came out on its own vacation target. I would still love to have it.
    Historical/Futuristical
    Me too
  • cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    I honestly want to see them all. I chose supernatural though, because I miss those things most about the game. I would be very happy with a seasons pack as well though, becuase I do miss the holidays. I just hated it when you were planning a wedding or something and it would rain unexpectedly. When they end up doing seasons, I would like to see there be some sort of way to control weather on a lot for a short time. Didn't they have the in TS3 as a perk or something you could buy with satisfaction points?
  • JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    University/School
    I'd love university. I've not played seasons before (didn't play sims 3 and didn't have all packs for sims 2), so I guess I don't feel like I'm missing it. Though it does sound fun :). For me I LOVE university play though, plus I like to build and have lots of ideas of how I'd like to build up a university town - less so for a seasons pack. Though any pack with an awesome new world I'll be happy with - I really like Windenburg, San Myshuno and Brindleton Bay so I'm hopeful that new EPs will have good worlds too. Need more worlds! I'd even settle for a blank empty one at this point, lol.
  • CommaSpliceCommaSplice Posts: 171 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons was my absolute favorite pack for Sims 2 and I'd love it here for Sims 4, although the challenges I do would become so much harder. But I loved the weather options so much.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Seasons
    These polls are cool, they give the same kind of customer feedback that petition threads used to, while actually providing more info due to being multiple choice. :)
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Seasons
    After Seasons, I would like a farm EP.