Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day 6 of Simsmas: Treasure hunt

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
Day 6 of Simsmas: Treasure hunt

Gifts, gifts and more gifts.
And you know what's better than just gifts - mystery hidden gifts!!!

We have hidden 12 gifts in the BIG house for you and your Sims to find and enjoy.

You can download the house from HERE*.

Happy hunting!
mgoc93kvsbii.jpg

PS! Gifts in the front hall do not count!
PPS! To open gifts, move the gift boxes to a different location.
* If you are having issues accessing the house from the website, just look for my EA ID in the game Gallery.

PPPS! Credit for the creation of the big house goes to eriks112 on the Gallery.
Post edited by EA_Mage on

Comments

• xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Very cool idea! :#
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    edited December 2017
    this sounds fun! Also that's the house where my favorite sim family lives
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • MelpomenaMelpomena Posts: 207 Member
    I can't do them all, but today's challenge was much fun. Thanks and Happy Simsmas!
  • PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member
    @EA_Mage I'm looking forward to do this just one little question...is it possible to visit a residential empty lot or it has to have a sim living in there? Thanks and happy holidays <3
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
    EA ID: PixelPrincezz
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    edited December 2017
    @LaQueenNoire You can't visit an uninhabited lot (enter the house without cheating) in live mode.

Just place the lot and use build mode (bottom right hand corner in map view) to find and unwrap the presents :smiley:

Have fun!
  • PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member
    @EA_Mage Thank you, dear. I'll check it out ;)
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
    EA ID: PixelPrincezz
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Well I was hoping to play this one, but something is apparently wrong. Don't know if it downloaded and I just can't find it for some reason, or if my first attempt failed and now it's just not going to let me try again for some reason.
    image.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    ones in the fire place @TresaofPern
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    The house will not download for me. It just keeps sayings "Oops something went wrong".
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Found 11 can't find the last one though :D
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited December 2017
    oops did it wrong, counted the ones in the front hall hahahah, will start over
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    michelei wrote: »
    The house will not download for me. It just keeps sayings "Oops something went wrong".

I had trouble downloading from the gallery via the home page. So, I opened the game and looked it up under EA_Mage I.D. and found it and downloaded it there. The link in the post just wouldn't work for me.
    I think I got them all, I have 12 items, but one present had three in them. I acutually completely stripped the house to its bare bones LOL
    Do NOT click spoiler if you don't want to see the 12 items ;)
    WVjt2p1.png
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    edited December 2017
    @mcrudd You got all of them. Well done :)

For those having trouble with the link Dannydanbo's comment should help :)
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    michelei wrote: »

I had trouble downloading from the gallery via the home page. So, I opened the game and looked it up under EA_Mage I.D. and found it and downloaded it there. The link in the post just wouldn't work for me.

Thank you all for playing!
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    I literally tore the house down looking for the last gift. Don't know why I didn't see it there. Of course I started at the top and the gift was at the bottom.
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    I found most of them and only missed a few B)! That was fun :D!
    4kkjdXo.png

• ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    I think I got them all, I have 12 items, but one present had three in them. I acutually completely stripped the house to its bare bones LOL
    Do NOT click spoiler if you don't want to see the 12 items ;)
    WVjt2p1.png

I missed the plane :)

Congratulations for finding them all!
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    I was unable to find the last gift, but it was a lot of fun!
  • micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    @Dannydanbo Thank you for the help. Thanks to you I was able to download the house. This is a very fun idea. I am greatly enjoying Simsmas.
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    @mcrudd You got all of them. Well done :)

Wooooo :) I lifted every single item in the house LOL Stripped it down to its bare bones hahahahaha.

ladybreid wrote: »
    I missed the plane :)

Congratulations for finding them all!

I think if I remember correctly that was a tricky one that was in the wall in a dark little corner :D

• Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 480 Member
    Haha, this is fun although I think I'm having a slight problem. I did find the one package with three items in it, but I also got one package with nothing in it. So far I have 10 items from 9 packages. So I'm not sure if I have 2 items to go (12 items) or 3 more packages (12 packages). I would think that 12 gifts refer to packages, so I'm still missing 3, right?

I don't want to look at the list yet because I don't think I'm done in either case. I may have to stop for tonight though as the New Year fireworks are almost done here and I'm very tired. Happy New Year to everyone!
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    @Simberella777 There are more packages than gifts. You are looking for 12 gifts.