Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for Town Mafia - DAY EIGHT - TOWN WIN

Comments

• SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Well welcome to the forums mafia. We're pretty friendly, and we have cookies!

I ate all the cookies...

Aw, but why? :( I wanted a raspberry cheesecake cookie. T-T Guess I have to go back to Subway...

So, right now, I think that if we kill Dekay, then we'll lose a very good scum hunter for town. So... I'd rather keep Dekay around for a bit. That way, they can point out who mafia might be. I trust Dekay. Nascar, I'm not so trusting of, but... I'd like to think he wouldn't slip up again as mafia. I'll give him a chance, but if you flip mafia, I swear, I'm NEVER trusting you again.

Vote: Nascar
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I agree with everyone else. The odds are in our favor, so it's ok to random lynch. I'm gonna vote Nascar just because he seems town and people are voting him already.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I agree with everyone else that Nascar seems town. Willing to take one for the team, Nas?

Vote for Nascar
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Thats 7 votes for Nascar. That's a hammer.
    Thats 7 votes for Nascar. That's a hammer.

unless I miscounted anyway.
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Oh. I've been asleep. Sorry.
    unknown.png
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    yeah, i'm willing and you guys won't be disappointed.
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    i just went back through and that was 7.
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    That was fast. But then everything's in reverse for this game, so that's to be expected. :D

This isn't really a good first game for newbies because it reverses the rules of Mafia, so they'll have to get used to playing a regular Mafia game the next time they join. If they join another one. ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited December 2017
    Vote Count:
    Broncos - NASCAR
    NASCAR - DeKay, icmn, Charlie, Broncos, Silent, Rose, Bella
    Zinnia - Sonschi

NASCAR was lynched by the town. NASCAR was a vanilla townie, and it is now day two! Please let me know if you'd like to be added to the afterlife.

Post edited by Submarine on
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    It is now day 2.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Good, we got a townie :)never thought I would say that in a game XD

I'm getting a good feeling from DeKay, Iceman, and I think Bella. I'm not sure which to vote for if any of them though. With an 8/11 chance, it might not be a bad idea to random vote either.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I don't want to kill off dekay just yet. So let's find another townie
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    I don't mind giving myself up for town. I'm actually getting sick, so I'm not sure I'll be in the right state of mind to play tomorrow.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I don't want to kill off dekay just yet. So let's find another townie

I agree, we should keep DeKay around for a few days. If Bella is okay giving herself up, I wouldn't mind voting for her.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Guys, we have to remember that if we accidentally lynch a mafia, there would be two left and that means we have to get down to 2 townies in order to win. But if we keep on lynching townies, there will be 3 mafia still and we will only need to go down to 3 townies to win.

So, my strategy is that we keep the ones that we are 70% sure are town for later on. I think Bella seems town (unless she's being sneaky) so I think we should keep her for later just in case we go down to the final people and don't know the correct ones to lynch. You guys can keep me around too.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    If all else fails, we'll have to lynch dekay.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    If all else fails, we'll have to lynch dekay.

Okay, but just not for this day. I should be used as a last resort.

This game is going to be kinda hard (but hey, maybe you guys will be better at finding scums than me :grimace: ). In all honesty, I'm actually finding it hard to find the scums right now.

You have to remember the scums don't do nightkills so it's hard to guess which person would intend to kill another player. Also, in this setup, it's easier for the mafia to blend in and look innocent. They can also pretend to sacrifice themselves and persuade everyone to vote for them, and we shouldn't fall for that now.

Anyways, here's my poorly done suspicion list. I'm not very confident with this one but I'll just put it here for discussion sakes, as always.

T7Cug3Y.png

I think Sonschi's first post made me think it's scummy (just a weird gut feeling) and the fact that she voted for Zinnia while everyone voted for Nascar was a bit off. She could be town tho and maybe it was just an honest mistake that she wanted to vote for someone else. And I don't know why I have this gut feeling on Icey. I always do in every game. :D It's hard to read him.

I think apart from me and Bella, Charlie and Silent seem the most town. I'm not too sure about the newbies tho. They could kinda go either way, but they seem a bit more town right now.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Are we better off lynching some we are all unsure about, then?
    7dW3gu7.gif

I don't know. What do you think? I wanna lynch one who either Broncos, Zinnia or Rose. But I am afraid they might be mafia.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

I don't know. What do you think? I wanna lynch one who either Broncos, Zinnia or Rose. But I am afraid they might be mafia.

FwDXXd5.gif

I wouldnt mind being lynched if needed, but I can tell you that I'm not mafia. The only reason I've been less active is because I have family visiting right now.
    I'm gonna Vote Broncos I feel like she might be town.
    Okay then.

Vote: Broncos
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member

So, my mind may be broken (I just got off work and may have admitted to my crush that I liked him, and I don't know what that will do from here on out since it's a work crush and I don't know and NYEHHHHHHH...), but the way I see it, we have two logical options.

1) We vote for people we are absolutely sure are town first, then hopefully have a better reading on the players we are unsure of later on. This seems like the better option since then, we can be closer to getting town to win the game.
    2) We vote for the people we are unsure of first to get that out of the way, and save the "For sure town" players for a last resort kill to save the town. This is also a nice option because, if we get in a pinch towards the end, then we have a chance to save our own buttoxes by killing the for sure townies and getting town closer to a win.

Of course, I'm more partial to killing the absolutely for sure town first. But, then again, I'm also ready to save the for sure townies for later on down the road for when we get in a pinch. The more I think about it, the more I'm leaning towards saving the for sure players for later (and no, it's not just because I want to live this game. Of course I want to live for the second time in my career as a mafia player, but I also want to be useful to town by dying. Curse this setup!).

As I've stated before , we should keep Dekay around since she's a great scum hunter. If we kill the for sure town first, then I would like to stick around another day because, even with my broken mind, I feel like I might be helpful for at least another day. :) However, if we go for saving the for sures, then I'd say kill Rose or Zinnia, since I have a bit of suspicion on Broncos. Then again, I'm really bad at reading Broncos, so...

*refreshes*

Whelp... I'm still not sure on Broncos being town. But, that's who you guys are voting for... I'd still rather vote Rose or Zinnia.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges