Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a cheat that makes your sim have twins or triplets?

Just curiosity, my questions in the title lol

Comments

• HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    I don't know of a cheat, but you can get the Fertility reward to up your chances.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    I don't think there's a cheat, but I think there's a mod.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    The Sims 4 Pregnancy Cheats
    Use the Cheat Console by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+C. Input the cheat code testingcheats true.
    Cheat Code Result
    sims.get_sim_id_by_name {PlayedSimFirstName} {PlayedSimLastName} Get the pregnant Sim's ID
    pregnancy.force_offspring_count {simID} {amount} Force the amount of babies your pregnant Sim will have. Make sure you don't go over 7 because the limit is 8 Sims per household.
    sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_InLabor Make Any Sim or Ghost Appear Pregnant
    sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_Trimester1 Make Any Sim or Ghost Appear Pregnant in the First Trimester
    sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_Trimester2 Make Any Sim or Ghost Appear Pregnant in the Second Trimester
    sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_Trimester3 Make Any Sim or Ghost Appear Pregnant in the Third Trimester

I did the Offspring count, wanted triplets (so my number was 3) but I only got twins. I might not have done it right, but at least I got multiples.

You can find all cheats here; http://sims-online.com/sims-4-game-info/sims-4-game-cheats-codes/
    p8L4V6v.png
  • rodneyclintrodneyclint Posts: 496 Member
    Idk, since babies are just objects and there are no toddlers, I always tell folk to skip the middle man and just go to Household Management and use that. You could make one child and then just make two twins.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    no know, but I was playing yesterday and MC Command Center notified me than an unplayed woman had triplets, then go to that household, with the 3 babies (2 girls 1 boy) there are 7 sims at that household!
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    If you listen to children's music and watch children's tv while pregnant you have a great chance of twins or triplets! It was like that in TS3 so I tried it in 4 and ended up with triplets with no fertility rewards.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    Is there a cheat in order to avoid twins ?

My sim always got twins with his NPC alien girlfriend.
  • AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    Supposedly there is one and it does work. I do not know what it is. I have a mod that works great and it allows you to set the number of babies so you can get rid of twins or get rid of the pregnancy all together.
  • sparkler_rosesparkler_rose Posts: 466 Member
    Idk, since babies are just objects and there are no toddlers, I always tell folk to skip the middle man and just go to Household Management and use that. You could make one child and then just make two twins.
    Good idea. Skip the pregnancy stuff
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    If you listen to children's music and watch children's tv while pregnant you have a great chance of twins or triplets! It was like that in TS3 so I tried it in 4 and ended up with triplets with no fertility rewards.
    Huh no wonder my families get twins so often. Thanks for the tip.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • AMSAMS Posts: 2 New Member
    I wish they would make the babies look cuter also
  • ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    There's a mod on modthesims that increases chances and can even make u have 5 or 6 kids at once.. Type in modthesims quintriplet and it should be there or look through the nod pages, its in the middle or back I think
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Doggypup2Doggypup2 Posts: 1 New Member
    pregnancy.force_offspring_count id #
  • Rabberz123Rabberz123 Posts: 1 New Member
    How often do you have to watch the programmers or listen to the music because I did it for nearly two days and I only got 1 baby??
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Rabberz123 wrote: »
    How often do you have to watch the programmers or listen to the music because I did it for nearly two days and I only got 1 baby??

Hello @Rabberz123
    If you have City Living Ep, add the lot trait " on ley line " to the lot where you sims live, and see if that helps.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Yep, I do what @rosemow says. Also, I get my sims the fertility trait from aspiration rewards asap. It really comes through for you if you have the lot trait and both parents have the fertility trait.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • 524julie524julie Posts: 8 New Member
    I just had a Sim get pregnant from "try for a baby" and she ended up with triplets (2 girls and a boy). I didn't do anything to sway the odds.
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    I recently had triplets in my game after risky woohoo. First triplets for me and I hope last LOL.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,183 Member
    I need a cheat that makes it so I have only ONE baby. My sims are giving birth to nothing but twins and triplets.
  • BethanyXXBethanyXX Posts: 118 Member
    edited September 2017
    there is this mod, MC Command Center, you can make a Sim pregnant choose how many babies and their gender.

if you're into Mods give it a go.
    04-23-16_10-27-23nbspPM_zpslfjmbgef.png
  • juliekayejuliekaye Posts: 108 Member
    I've seen an increase in multiples in my game, too. I ended up with 5 toddlers at once for a period of time (a set of twins and a set of triplets). I did not enjoy that. LOL

They didn't have a tv, no fertility or lot traits, or anything I can think of that would sway that.

One of the twins then grew up and had her own twins (does the game do the "if you're a twin, greater likelihood you'll have twins" thing?). I didn't let her try for baby again. ;)

I do have MC Command Center mod but I couldn't find anywhere in that mod where there was a setting for a higher chance of multiples so I don't know if it is the mod or not.

I'm going to create a new sim and see what happens (and try taking the mod out as well). But I'm so over the excess of babies!! Lol
  • simsiesimsiesimssimsiesimsiesims Posts: 1 New Member
    Do you type the cheat in before or after you conceive the child?
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Do you type the cheat in before or after you conceive the child?

After you conceive the child, but of course make sure you know they're actually pregnant first!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • magicmermaid9magicmermaid9 Posts: 122 Member
    My sim had twins and we already had one toddler and I tell you...three twin toddler boys are HARD WORK.
    Whoops, just spent another day watching Dan and Phil
  • Ill_fatedTruckIll_fatedTruck Posts: 11 New Member
    deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com
    MC COMMAND CENTER IS THE BEST