Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for Town Mafia - DAY EIGHT - TOWN WIN

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Honestly Broncos seems like mafia.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

Really? Why?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    don't sweat it, heck at this point i'm contemplating voting myself.

Why tho? Townie still has a high chance of winning at this point, unless you're hinting you're a mafia...

of course i'm not saying that... i'm just saying i'm not mad that's all
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.

i'm interested in this to.

Why tho? Townie still has a high chance of winning at this point, unless you're hinting you're a mafia...

of course i'm not saying that... i'm just saying i'm not mad that's all

Hmmm. Okay then, my vote for you stays. But I got my eye on you in case you don't get lynched today.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I feel like I wanna unvote cuz she died early in the past games and it's not fair. XD But she seems the most town to me so far.

UNvote

Vote: Nascar

Sorry. XD

To be honest, when I saw two votes for me I had a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 it's day one what did I do????? Moment but then I remembered the setup XD

That's the hard part of this setup. I want to stay and help the town, but I need to die :D. I wouldn't mind voting for DeKay at the moment, but I'm lost other than that. I also wouldn't mind a random vote either.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    I feel like I wanna unvote cuz she died early in the past games and it's not fair. XD But she seems the most town to me so far.

UNvote

Sorry. XD

To be honest, when I saw two votes for me I had a **** it's day one what did I do????? Moment but then I remembered the setup XD

That's the hard part of this setup. I want to stay and help the town, but I need to die :D. I wouldn't mind voting for DeKay at the moment, but I'm lost other than that. I also wouldn't mind a random vote either.

yeah, at this point a random vote isn't a bad idea.

UNvote

Sorry. XD

To be honest, when I saw two votes for me I had a **** it's day one what did I do????? Moment but then I remembered the setup XD

Why would you want to vote for me now? I'm a good town player and if you kill me this early, you will lose me.
    FwDXXd5.gif

UNvote

Sorry. XD

Why would you want to vote for me now? I'm a good town player and if you kill me this early, you will lose me.

I didn't think about that, I was just going on you're the only person I trust. I think randomly vote is best. We should wait until closer to the deadline though, so everyone gets a chance to chime in.

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Really? Why?

Her comment about replacing Zinnia just rubbed me the wrong way, I guess. Gut feeling?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    You're not allowed to self-vote unless it's to hammer yourself, though.

for now
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Really? Why?

Her comment about replacing Zinnia just rubbed me the wrong way, I guess. Gut feeling?

If I had my role, I hadn't seen it yet. I just thought with the odds of lynching a townie, that we'd have one lynched by the time Zinnia needed to be replaced.

Really? Why?

I didn't see her commenting this after the game started. So, I think that doesn't count.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Sorry, I'm here. Been using my free time today playing Dragon Age Origins.

Well, I say playing, but really I've just been getting irritated at Nexus's download speeds. It's working now though!

I agreed with DeKay about Broncos seeming town (I don't appreciate her wanting me replaced, but looking at the setup and what I said earlier it makes sense :lol: ) But they seem a bit too friendly? Very sorry if I am just talking nonsense, or reading into things too much.
    unknown.png
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Seems like most people are asleep/busy.

No matter if you're mafia or town, your aim is to be lynched (if I got the rules correctly). But being lynched means you can't talk on topic. Probably all of us are more like "I want to play but I also want my team to win". The struggle is real :s:D Anyone else?

I agree. But sometimes you just have to take one for the team. :P

So you wouldn't mind if we lynched you first? :joy:

I had the same thought so I really don't want to vote Nascar.

I also think bella not wanting to lynch Broncos seems a bit off. Idk why tho.

Excluding these 2 - and me - there are still 9 left. Well, random vote then.

Vote Zinnia

No matter if you're mafia or town, your aim is to be lynched (if I got the rules correctly). But being lynched means you can't talk on topic. Probably all of us are more like "I want to play but I also want my team to win". The struggle is real :s:D Anyone else?

Vote Zinnia

Yes, I would mind being lynched on the first day, thank you very much.

And yeah, I kinda have a feeling that Nascar might be bad. But I don't think he would slip up again as mafia.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Vote Zinnia

Yes, I would mind being lynched on the first day, thank you very much.

And yeah, I kinda have a feeling that Nascar might be bad. But I don't think he would slip up again as mafia.

What? DeKay, I thought you just loved being killed early, being able to play for all of maybe 2 hours before death is the best way to play.

Nascar seems neutral to me, that could just be guilt after last game. But I don't... think so. I might vote them today, if nothing else comes up.
    unknown.png
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Vote Count:
    Broncos - NASCAR
    NASCAR - DeKay, icmn
    Zinnia - Sonschi

I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    To be honest, I don't know who to vote. This is my first time playing this game so I don't have the same experience as the rest of the players have nor do I know anything about the players that might help me with my decision. So I have no choice, but to trust my instinct on this one. I already have someone in mind, but I think I'll wait 'til the last minute to make my decision final if it's alright.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    To be honest, I don't know who to vote. This is my first time playing this game so I don't have the same experience as the rest of the players have nor do I know anything about the players that might help me with my decision. So I have no choice, but to trust my instinct on this one. I already have someone in mind, but I think I'll wait 'til the last minute to make my decision final if it's alright.

It's my first game too. And I have no idea who to vote for
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Well welcome to the forums mafia. We're pretty friendly, and we have cookies!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    From what I've read, NASCAR seems town enough so VOTE: NASCAR
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Vote Count:
    Broncos - NASCAR
    NASCAR - DeKay, icmn, Charlie
    Zinnia - Sonschi

eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

I ate all the cookies...
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

I ate all the cookies...

Shhhhhhh! You're not supposed to tell them!!!!!

nascar and Iceman seem like the best options to vote for. Since more people have voted for nascar, I'll go with him.