Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for Town Mafia - DAY EIGHT - TOWN WIN

Comments

• MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Seems like most people are asleep/busy.

No matter if you're mafia or town, your aim is to be lynched (if I got the rules correctly). But being lynched means you can't talk on topic. Probably all of us are more like "I want to play but I also want my team to win". The struggle is real :s:D Anyone else?
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »

No matter if you're mafia or town, your aim is to be lynched (if I got the rules correctly). But being lynched means you can't talk on topic. Probably all of us are more like "I want to play but I also want my team to win". The struggle is real :s:D Anyone else?

I don't see why you cant talk on topic. You are allowed to talk on topic. (and yes, you do want to be lynched.)
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

I don't see why you cant talk on topic. You are allowed to talk on topic. (and yes, you do want to be lynched.)

I mean when you’re lynched you can’t talk on topic anymore
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    hello, i'm here probably won't be for long
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Since there's 12 players, does that mean there's 3 mafias?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Since there's 12 players, does that mean there's 3 mafias?

Yes. 3 mafia, 9 town. Hammer would be 7.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

I agree. But sometimes you just have to take one for the team. :P
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member

Oh man. The struggle is real. It's like I said on discord: this game will ruin the survival stats of all the players of the game. :3 If you survive this game, you might lose.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges

Oh man. The struggle is real. It's like I said on discord: this game will ruin the survival stats of all the players of the game. :3 If you survive this game, you might lose.

Do people even care about their survival stats?? XD Cuz I don't. It will make me sad looking at my survival stat. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Do people even care about their survival stats?? XD Cuz I don't. It will make me sad looking at my survival stat. LOL.

in all honesty, i don't because it would just be way to depressing for me to look at right now
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I've been forced to clean my room today, but I'm here now.

Yeah:D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

in all honesty, i don't because it would just be way to depressing for me to look at right now

Bro, and you've only played like 3 official games. Hahaha. Imagine being me. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

Bro, and you've only played like 3 official games. Hahaha. Imagine being me. XD

i can imagine
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I want to say this is my, fifth or sixth game. I may be wrong though
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Seeing there are more townies right now, I think the odds of lynching town are in our favor. So if we vote indiscriminately, we have a good chance of getting town. No reason this time to No Lynch.

I'll look at the player list later
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Dude, I've only survived ONE game out of all the games I've ever played. And, looking at the mafia list, that's quite a few games... I EVEN DIED IN MY OWN GAME THAT I HOSTED (Though that was mostly just for story...).
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Seeing there are more townies right now, I think the odds of lynching town are in our favor. So if we vote indiscriminately, we have a good chance of getting town. No reason this time to No Lynch.

If we randomly pick a player, there's a 9/12 chance we lynch town, so 3/4 or 75%. I think our odds our good. DeKay, is my math correct? :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Yes, your math is correct.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

If we randomly pick a player, there's a 9/12 chance we lynch town, so 3/4 or 75%. I think our odds our good. DeKay, is my math correct? :D

Yes.

So should we just randomly vote for someone?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    i'd say so.... we have great odds so might as well try.
    Vote: Broncos?

I hope she's not mafia.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Vote: Broncos Here's hope for you not being mafia.
    I feel like I wanna unvote cuz she died early in the past games and it's not fair. XD But she seems the most town to me so far.

UNvote

Vote: Nascar

Sorry. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    don't sweat it, heck at this point i'm contemplating voting myself.
    don't sweat it, heck at this point i'm contemplating voting myself.

Why tho? Townie still has a high chance of winning at this point, unless you're hinting you're a mafia...
    FwDXXd5.gif