Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's Your Favorite World?

Comments

• Options
    SultanCanAliSultanCanAli Posts: 113 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Willow Creek
    I'd pick Willow Creek and Forgotten Hollow, but I can't decide between them.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    ElCaptainElCaptain Posts: 21 New Member
    Willow Creek
    I really like the Windeburg building style, but I really don't like the surroundings of your house when you play in that area. I like Willow Creek, it's simple but in my opinion it has the nicest surroundings.
  • Options
    SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton Bay, with Windenburg a close second.
  • Options
    jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    San Myshuno
    I just feel like San Myshuno is just stunning at night, makes for the perfect screenshots. I probably would've chosen Widenburg (it looks amazing in pictures) but I don't have that expansion yet :(
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Windenburg
    I picked Windenburg cos I've played in there a lot and love it, but BB looks pretty good too. I haven't explored it enough yet, though, to form a proper opinion.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    San Myshuno
    San Myshuno
    Oasis Springs
    Windenburg

in that order. I don't care for the rest that much.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    1 Brendleton Bay
    2 Myshuno
    3 Windenburg
    4 Granite Falls
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg is my favourite world with San Myshuno coming in second. I'd mention Brindleton Bay but despite having Cats & Dogs I haven't played much there.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    this is toooo hard to decide! I love San Myshuno, Brindleton Bay, Windenburg and Forgotten Hollow. Well I voted for Forgotten Hollow (cause I just love Vampires :D)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    KurotardKurotard Posts: 380 Member
    edited December 2017
    Forgotten Hollow
    I personally like Forgotten Hollow. It's a nice contrast to the brightness of the other worlds (and doesn't hurt my eyes). I just wish it was bigger. :cry:
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    San Myshuno
    I'm laughing really hard at the fact that Magnolia Promenade has only 1 vote, and it's by a user who was banned.

I'm going to pretend that they were banned for voting for such a garbage world LOL
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    magicmermaid9magicmermaid9 Posts: 122 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton Bay is just different for me. I really like the dog park and the cat hangout area at the port. It's defiantly my favourite. <3
    Whoops, just spent another day watching Dan and Phil
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    Newcrest
    Love Newcrest with the surrounding area of Cherry Trees and the tram you see down the main street it reminds me of Melbourne
  • Options
    Emma_Smith101Emma_Smith101 Posts: 453 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    1) BB
    2=) N
    2=) SM
    3) W
    4) WC
    5) OS
    6=) MP
    6=) FH
    6=) GF
    I share my builds and Sims' stories sometimes at: https://simplicityplaysss.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    chicvibechicvibe Posts: 61 Member
    San Myshuno
    I think the worlds are all super pretty, and each one reminds me of someplace I have lived (like Oasis Springs reminds me of living in Henderson, NV) or would like to move to. The only ones that don't do too much for me are Granite Falls and Forgotten Hollow as I don't feel there is as much game-play there. I love SM (it reminds me of Seattle) for that reason, but the other worlds definitely have a charm you just have to explore to find.
  • Options
    cedesdccedesdc Posts: 93 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg all the way!! Love that island and all the scenery!!
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Windenburg
    windenburg but I also love willow creek and oasis spring
  • Options
    KingoKingo Posts: 30 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg, definitely.
  • Options
    mountainpigeonmountainpigeon Posts: 24 Member
    San Myshuno
    1. San Myshuno (I've lived in two large, diverse cities before, and different parts of San Myshuno remind me of different parts of those cities.)
    2. Brindleton Bay (I used to live in the New England region of the U.S. and I love the Cape Cod style houses and the coastal motifs in Brindleton Bay.)
    3. Windenburg (I think I like the community lots the most, especially The Ruins and The Bluffs.)
    4. Willow Creek
    5. Oasis Springs
    6. Newcrest (I really only use it for dumping WIP builds, right now).
    7. Forgotten Hollow
    8. Magnolia Promenade
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited January 2018
    Willow Creek
    Most of my rotation families are living in Willow Creek. Some in Newcrest, 1 in Oasis Spring. I’m planning to explore Windenburg more once one of the kids is going to be ready to move out of parents house.
  • Options
    AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    Windenburg
    I like the nightclubs it has and the cafes :smiley:
    Also planning to do a makeover of it ^_^
  • Options
    PlagueRavenPlagueRaven Posts: 52 Member
    San Myshuno
    It's kind of a tough call for me between Windenburg and San Myshuno. I love both of them. The tudor-style homes in Windenburg are gorgeous, but in San Myshuno, there's just so much to do, and the apartments with their hilarious loud neighbors can't be topped elsewhere.
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    Windenburg
    It depends of a theme I play. Each world has their own athmosphere. I like to place my aliens to Oasis Springs. Newcrest is good for creating realistic little suburb type of familyplay and San Myshino is very beautiful city. I love how colorful Brindelton Bay`s is and it has nice deck area. It was difficult to choose the best, but I voted for Windenburg. It`s just most beautiful and has so much to do. I can live on any lot there and the surroundings would be so beautiful. I also love the style of houses there.
  • Options
    saishousaishou Posts: 276 Member
    edited January 2018
    Brindleton Bay
    Originally Windenburg, but then Cats and Dogs came out and I fell in love with Brindleton. :'D
    Keep moving forward.

- My Art - Website - OriginID : saishou
    pv_by_sai_shou-dbye3yu.jpg