Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wish for option to makeover NPCs

I wish there was an option to give makeovers to NPCs in my town, and also to non playable characters in a family like elders and children. It could be something unlocked with fashion career perhaps?

Another request is for the hunger, hygene and bladder need to return. I would also like to be able to visit neighbors houses. Thanks

Comments

• rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    I wish there was an option to give makeovers to NPCs in my town, and also to non playable characters in a family like elders and children. It could be something unlocked with fashion career perhaps?

Another request is for the hunger, hygene and bladder need to return. I would also like to be able to visit neighbors houses. Thanks

yaaaaaaasss we need it!
    Grim Reaper need return too.
  • Giulyano03Giulyano03 Posts: 11 New Member
    [quote="BlackandWhiteBunny;d-931405"]I wish there was an option to give makeovers to NPCs in my town, and also to non playable characters in a family like elders and children. It could be something unlocked with fashion career perhaps?

Another request is for the hunger, hygene and bladder need to return. I would also like to be able to visit neighbors houses. Thanks[/quote]

I want the return of Hunger, Hygene and Bladder need too!! A game with only an energy need isn't The Sims.