Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

x_x Freeplay Fourms

2...Next

Comments

• EnderGamer87EnderGamer87 Posts: 248 Member
    Erpe wrote: »
    Social points annoy me too. I used to have neighbors but now you cant have neighbors with Google+ anymore. :angry:

and you can't get Game Center friends anymore.
    No. But at least you kept the friends who you had earlier on iOS. But all the Google+ friends just disappeared.

I don’t really have the problem myself though because I earlier played the game both on my iPad and on my Samsung tablet. I was on the top level in both games when we lost the option to add new friends outside Facebook. Only my android friends disappeared. But I had connected both games to different accounts on Facebook. So when I stopped playing my Samsung game and only continued my iOS game I could still visit my Samsung game from my iOS game and my Samsung game has everything too.

But for new players the problem is huge. If you like me don’t want to add unknown random “friends” to your Facebook account then there isn’t any solution on Android. But on iOS you can solve the problem if you are able to downgrade to iOS 9 or earlier because then you will get the Game Center back.

The problem seems to come from some agreement between Apple, Google, EA and Facebook where I would suspect Facebook for having paid the other companies to force us over on Facebook. Other game companies still offer us to add friends inside their games though (and without Facebook). Just not EA. Some other game companies offer us extra bonuses though if we connect their game to Facebook anyway.

If you can’t solve the problem then I would create a new Facebook account just for my games because I sure don’t want to give unknown simmers or other gamers access to the same personal information that I share with my family and real life friends. But I still don’t find it acceptable that EA is trying to force us to share personal information with unknown people on the other side of the earth. Facebook isn’t something I like either exactly because it is too difficult to control where our personal information goes.

I see your point. You think they would allow Google+ and Game Center so you can have more friends but its Facebook only now. I hate how they capped it at 100 friends at a time on the party boat. I wish they would do another neighbor update and fix all these issues and make it more enjoyable to visit other towns.
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Erpe wrote: »
    Social points annoy me too. I used to have neighbors but now you cant have neighbors with Google+ anymore. :angry:

and you can't get Game Center friends anymore.
    No. But at least you kept the friends who you had earlier on iOS. But all the Google+ friends just disappeared.

I don’t really have the problem myself though because I earlier played the game both on my iPad and on my Samsung tablet. I was on the top level in both games when we lost the option to add new friends outside Facebook. Only my android friends disappeared. But I had connected both games to different accounts on Facebook. So when I stopped playing my Samsung game and only continued my iOS game I could still visit my Samsung game from my iOS game and my Samsung game has everything too.

But for new players the problem is huge. If you like me don’t want to add unknown random “friends” to your Facebook account then there isn’t any solution on Android. But on iOS you can solve the problem if you are able to downgrade to iOS 9 or earlier because then you will get the Game Center back.

The problem seems to come from some agreement between Apple, Google, EA and Facebook where I would suspect Facebook for having paid the other companies to force us over on Facebook. Other game companies still offer us to add friends inside their games though (and without Facebook). Just not EA. Some other game companies offer us extra bonuses though if we connect their game to Facebook anyway.

If you can’t solve the problem then I would create a new Facebook account just for my games because I sure don’t want to give unknown simmers or other gamers access to the same personal information that I share with my family and real life friends. But I still don’t find it acceptable that EA is trying to force us to share personal information with unknown people on the other side of the earth. Facebook isn’t something I like either exactly because it is too difficult to control where our personal information goes.

I see your point. You think they would allow Google+ and Game Center so you can have more friends but its Facebook only now. I hate how they capped it at 100 friends at a time on the party boat. I wish they would do another neighbor update and fix all these issues and make it more enjoyable to visit other towns.
    I play another mobile game where the limit is max 500 friends. But that game doesn’t use neither Facebook nor Google+ Instead it offers 5 new friends every day for you to invite and they are always chosen such that their levels are close to your own level.

When you have 500 friends or more then you can’t invite more friends. But if you already earlier invited somebody (maybe even months ago) then they can still accept your invitation. So you can actually easily have about 550 friends in that game :)

But of course the game company isn’t EA :|
  • VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
    > @MusicMeg222 said:
    > Im still having a hard time completing the quest before the time limit runs out. How is everyone completing it in time? I dont like soending so much time working on each quest and then I run out of time and cant finish it. I can only have 1 sim completing each task at a time. It takes foever. Please give me tips. I really want to finish this one. I love the snow quests!

it is necessary to return to the game as soon as each task is completed , otherwise your progress will begin to slip .

I have used probably 8 or so LP , just because I don't want to have to get up at 3 AM to advance my progress in the Quest .

as of right now , my progress in the Quest is at 64 %
  • zoeh7zoeh7 Posts: 133 Member
    I’m still sctive
    Origin ID: Th3SimsFactory
    Please add me on Origin!
  • zoeh7zoeh7 Posts: 133 Member
    Active
    Origin ID: Th3SimsFactory
    Please add me on Origin!
  • TK421TK421 Posts: 24 Member
    Is Sims Freeplay and Sims Mobile the same thing?
  • EnderGamer87EnderGamer87 Posts: 248 Member
    TK421 wrote: »

No two completly different apps, one is 6 years old and the other it 3 days old
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    TK421 wrote: »
    No, the games are very different. In Sims Freeplay you play a lot of houses and with sims of all ages while in the Sims Mobile you only play one house and only with adults. All other sims in the Sims Mobile are just NPCs who your sims can interact with but without you controlling those NPCs.

Personally I prefer the Sims Freeplay.