Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My First Story

Saunta2Saunta2 Posts: 870 Member
I've been playing Sims for the past 14 years and read countless stories (my absolute favourite has got to be Confessions of an Obsessed Fan by Itsumee on the Sims 2 forums). I have been ill for quite a few months and at first the only thing I was able to do was stay in bed and play Sims on my laptop. The boredom of being ill and stuck in bed eventually led me to download CC, then mods, animations poses and finally working on challenges for the first time in all my Simming years.

I am doing much, much better now and so are my Sims. Last month I was struck by an idea for my first ever story and have been working on it since then. I have also started a second story last week. I've been posting my stories in a group on Facebook but after sharing a few snatches of it with a friend he suggested I found another place to share it. I was also frustrated at how hard it could be sometimes to search for old chapters on Facebook. So I did some research and decided to blog my stories. I have been spending this entire week transferring my first story to WordPress. I have done the introduction and first five chapters so far and wish to share them with you and hope to gain some feedback and thoughts.

My story can be found at bajansimmer.wordpress.com or simply press my banner below. Thank you and happy simming!!

Comments