Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hamper woohoo

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I think sims used to be able to woohoo in showers.

Yes TS3 Came with Generations.
    Can sims woohoo in closets? I forgot.

Yes walkin closet came with Get Together.
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Some things I don't want to know how one can accomplish something and this is one of them.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Neechan1Neechan1 Posts: 153 Member
    I guess some sims take fluffing up their laundry to a whole new level XD
  • iQueenShortyyiQueenShortyy Posts: 7 New Member
    Ah! Another random idea! I love 'em all TBH :D
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    OK............um....................I'll leave this thread alone!.......................leaving now!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I hope cats can get into the hampers of laundry.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I can see it now... Laundry & Chill

Ok so now that you've said that, they need to do a Netflix and Chill SP

We've already got Movie Hangout -- what your Sims do after the movie is your business. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    no simply no this idea is simply terrible and would not fit with the teen rating of the game
    Yet you treat this game like it's rated E.

it should be rated e for everyone it would be the right rating for the sims game i think when my nieces started playing sims3 they where 10 and 11 at the time

I personally see nothing wrong with it as long as it's optional -- no autonomous actions.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • millerolsenmillerolsen Posts: 629 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Hamper woohoo? how are they even supposed to fit 2 whole Sims in a hamper?

I mean, we would need hampers as big as fridges...

fridge woohoo
    moss

• SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited September 2017
    no simply no this idea is simply terrible and would not fit with the teen rating of the game
    Yet you treat this game like it's rated E.

it should be rated e for everyone it would be the right rating for the sims game i think when my nieces started playing sims3 they where 10 and 11 at the time

Different kids have different maturity levels. Likewise, different parents have different expectations as to what is appropriate or not for their children. Growing up, my husband watched monster movies and 50's horror movies with his uncles, while those would have given me nightmares had my parents let me watch them. Around the time Sims 2 Freetime came out, I let my 5 year old niece play with Create-a-Sim part of the game only. Before that, while Sims 1 was still in development, I let an 8 year old cousin play my Sims 1 game, but only in buy mode. For the innocent and pure-of-heart, live mode is what you make it - if you haven't heard the talk about birds and bees yet, everything in Sims can be taken platonically, yet it has enough innuendo to still be enjoyable to adults, like the old Looney Tunes cartoons. However, censors have gotten stricter over the years regarding the s word, and less strict regarding the v word. To prove it, I probably can say the v word here: Violence. Says something about our society that one is acceptable and the other isn't, sadly.

Sims 4 is sanitized enough compared to previous versions however, that it could easily be rated an E-10 in my opinion. The content would not be suitable for say, 4-6 year olds however, without strict supervision.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • DriggerDrigger Posts: 168 Member
    Does there really need to be a woohoo option for this pack? I mean really, its washing machines and appliances...
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    remember:Don't touch the socks!
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    If there's gonna be "hamper woohoo" You'd better couple that with a "Medical Stuff Pack"

Your sim might be a candidate for a truss...and a hernia operation after that. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    Wth. No. Next we'll be woohooing in the sink.
  • boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    Wouldn't it make more sense to phone woohoo?
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Wth. No. Next we'll be woohooing in the sink.
    Hey, maybe ghosts could do sink woohoo. Or haunted object woohoo in general.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    This is too funny! :D

Maybe both of them are carrying hampers at the same time and bump into each other. Dirty clothes fall on the floor and next thing you know, they woohoo in the pile of clothes? You see socks and undies flying in the air? Kinda like the leaf pile in Sims3? Maybe they get a "dirty woohoo" afterwards with a -20?

Anyway, thanks for the laughs guys and gals, very funny ideas!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Hamper woohoo would be cool if they decided to implement it.
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    what? isn't this a hamper?? you know this is what a hamper looks like right? :D
    0327710_l.jpg

think maybe we have more important things to look at besides 2 sims glitch-shrinking into a hamper :blush:
  • Kelloggs077Kelloggs077 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Jessa_Dakkar said:
    > Nothing says sexy time quite like looking down at your partner whose head is sweetly nestled amongst the skidmarked underwear and ripe gym socks. Why not!? :D

Haha! Well, when you put it that way it sounds so much more fun! LOL :smiley:
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    This is my new favorite comment section.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    Does the OP even know what a hamper is?
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    edited December 2017
    Maybe they're thinking of the industrial size hampers you may find in Laundromats and Prisons? Overall I had some great laughs about hamper woohoo.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Omg guys

Sims throwing dirty laundry into the hamper, not knowing there are sims woohooing in it.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • TerezaSims85TerezaSims85 Posts: 114 Member
    > @OEII1001 said:
    > Woohooing does not fit with the T rating? Somebody better call the ratings board, because I have some bad news -- baby sims are not delivered by storks.

Really not? :open_mouth: