The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Scales Of Justice Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I feel like making a list again:
    Silent: She's off my scum list because a mafia wouldn't rist to be caught by contributing as much as she does. --> town

Bella: Some of her comments just seem off to me.
    * She said she seemed to jump bandwagons just like Diva (I mentioned that and she commented on it).
    * From older mafias I know that bella always says she's town when she is. And if she's mafia she doesn't lie. This time she said she "hates being vanilla". We have already lynched the mafia PR. Maybe she's the mafia vanilla?
    * Was there an explanation why she wanted to lynch Diva day 2? I can't find it.
    * She kind of defended Nascar day 2. Maybe because he's her partner?
    --> probably mafia

Diva: She barely comments, maybe once a day and only to vote. I couldn't find a reason for her votes. A bit scummy. --> probably mafia

Charlie: Replacement, hasn't commented so far. --> ???

Sonschi: I know I'm town. --> town

Zinnia: She seems to know something we don't but we don't really listen to her somehow ^^ (I will now!) --> town

I'm not sure yet if I should vote bella or Diva. I know that the list seems to point at bella but I'm not 100% sure.
  • DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Silent: She's off my scum list because a mafia wouldn't rist to be caught by contributing as much as she does. --> town

* She said she seemed to jump bandwagons just like Diva (I mentioned that and she commented on it).
    * From older mafias I know that bella always says she's town when she is. And if she's mafia she doesn't lie. This time she said she "hates being vanilla". We have already lynched the mafia PR. Maybe she's the mafia vanilla?
    --> probably mafia

Diva: She barely comments, maybe once a day and only to vote. I couldn't find a reason for her votes. A bit scummy. --> probably mafia

Zinnia: She seems to know something we don't but we don't really listen to her somehow ^^ (I will now!) --> town

I'm not sure yet if I should vote bella or Diva. I know that the list seems to point at bella but I'm not 100% sure.

I always barely comment, that's how I usually play. Everyone (At least the players that usually play) know that I barely comment. That's how I play because I don't really know what to say during whenever finding reasons and talking.
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    :D

It's so quiet here today...

I was asleep ^^

There are probably 2 reasons why there was no night kill: The last mafia was busy with Christmas or the doctor was successful. I’d say there’s a 50/50 chance.

There's always a possibility that there wasn't a kill because the mafia wasn't on to submit a kill.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    DeKay wrote: »
    :D

It's so quiet here today...

I was asleep ^^

There are probably 2 reasons why there was no night kill: The last mafia was busy with Christmas or the doctor was successful. I’d say there’s a 50/50 chance.

There's always a possibility that there wasn't a kill because the mafia wasn't on to submit a kill.

True. After all, it was Christmas :)

DivaEvie07 wrote: »

--> probably mafia

I always barely comment, that's how I usually play. Everyone (At least the players that usually play) know that I barely comment. That's how I play because I don't really know what to say during whenever finding reasons and talking.

I wasn't sure about that because we've never played together, have we? At least I can't remember a game ^^

vote bella
    Because of the no kill, I'm thinking it's Charlie or Diva.

Vote: Charlie
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Charlie was on. He wished everyone "Merry Chr" ^^ (sorry)

Oh, I must've missed that.

Unvote
    7dW3gu7.gif

Oh, I must've missed that.

Unvote

I remembered it because DeKay asked who might have liked Charlie's "Merry Chr" ^^
    Can I not be lynched with two votes, please?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Vote yourself? Than you have three votes! :smiley:

Joking, of course. I'm very sorry if I've been wrong aobut you all game, Bella :sweat_smile:
    unknown.png

Joking, of course. I'm very sorry if I've been wrong aobut you all game, Bella :sweat_smile:

You better feel sorry, lynching me right after Christmas and right before my birthday. :(

Joking. Don't feel too bad. Just don't be surprised if my flip isn't the flip you expected to see.
    7dW3gu7.gif

You better feel sorry, lynching me right after Christmas and right before my birthday. :(

Joking. Don't feel too bad. Just don't be surprised if my flip isn't the flip you expected to see.

Aw, don't make me feel bad, Bella, it'll work. At least if you die you don't have to stress about the game on your birthday!
    If you flip town, I don't know what I'll do, everyone else has been unremarkable. Save for Sonschi who seems helpful.
    unknown.png

Aw, don't make me feel bad, Bella, it'll work. At least if you die you don't have to stress about the game on your birthday!
    If you flip town, I don't know what I'll do, everyone else has been unremarkable. Save for Sonschi who seems helpful.

Would guilt tripping actually work? I wasn't trying very hard. :lol:

I'm not worried about stressing over the game on my birthday, aside from practice I have nothing better to do. :(
    7dW3gu7.gif

I'm not worried about stressing over the game on my birthday, aside from practice I have nothing better to do. :(
    Yeah, guilt-tripping often wors on me during Mafia :disappointed:

Well, maybe a new game will start by then?
    unknown.png

Yeah, guilt-tripping often wors on me during Mafia :disappointed:

Well, maybe a new game will start by then?

Then don't lynch me because I'll be very sad!

I doubt a new game will start in two days...
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Count:
    Bella (2)- Zinnia, Sonschi
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Final Vote Count:
    Bella (2)- Zinnia, Sonschi
    Bella has been lynched. She was a mafia goon. Congratulations town, you have defeated the mafia. @SilentWolf101 @bellagorilla @DivaEvie07 @Sonschi @Zinniavanilla @Charliecheesenurgers
    :open_mouth: We won! :love:

Are we allowed to ask for the prs?
    Diva was cop and Sonschi was Doctor.
    I'm about to post night actions.
    Night Actions:
    Night 1- Nascar kills Happy, Sonschi protects Zinnia.
    Night 2- Sonschi protects self, Bella No Kills
    Good game, Mafia.

@NASCARluver2448 @Bellagorilla What did you think of the setup? I mean, I didn't find it very difficult for our win, so I was wondering if the setup itself seemed to give mafia any kind of disadvantage?
    unknown.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    I'm seeing that it's harder for mafia to win with a smaller setup (9 players)... Interesting. In the past few games, town has won.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Good game, Mafia.

@NASCARluver2448 @Bellagorilla What did you think of the setup? I mean, I didn't find it very difficult for our win, so I was wondering if the setup itself seemed to give mafia any kind of disadvantage?

i think the setup was fine but we made some mistakes that made it easy for you guys honestly
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.