Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What shall be the next sims 4 pack? I'm wishing for a Entrepreneur pack

Comments

• Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited December 2017
    If it's Season's there'd better darned well be HOCKEY!!! Because at this point...that's the ONLY reason that I will ever buy TS4.

I already bought TS4...and all the EPs, GPs, and SPs, but hockey would still be awesome. I don't know if they could actually do more than 2 player ice hockey though.

I tend to lean more towards figure skating myself though. Watching a Sim do a triple-axle would be amazing. I remember when I was first learning ice skating, there were level badges at the ice rink, and one of the highest ranks was admittance to the hockey team for the rink. Growing up, I wanted to be Dorothy Hamill. But then that ice rink closed for good.

Other winter sports I would love to see: sledding/bobsledding/luge, skiing (freestyle, obstacle course and jumping), curling, snowboarding, and skating races. If it is in the Olympics, it should be in the Sims :smiley:
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    RabbitBlushRabbitBlush Posts: 9 New Member
    Oh gosh, I have so many ideas for game packs, maybe I'll do a mega thread one day? lol
    I really want seasons but everyone above already mentioned it so I'll talk about the second pack I would really love to have: horses! I know not many can relate, but I'm the epitome of crazy horse girl and I was really sad when C&D was announced without any horses :p horses in Sims 3 were so much fun, and I know the gameplay can't be the same in Sims 4 because of the open world limit, but cats and dogs in S3 also had major interactions that relied on open world and yet they still work perfectly in S4 too! I doubt they'll actually make this a thing, but I can dream;;
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Seasons would be nice, so would a tropical vacation pack like Island Paradise, but only if we can swim in the ocean, snorkel, scuba dive. What’s the point of going to the ocean if you can’t get in it? But my biggest wish at the moment is more for Teenagers. They did such a fantastic job with Toddlers, why can’t they flesh out Teenagers more? Parenthood helped, but it’s not enough, imo.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    KingoKingo Posts: 30 Member
    I hope University or something supernatural, like witches or zombies.
    I honestly just want more ways to improve my sims or make them learn things like spells if they could be witches or letting them earn academic degrees (I think that's how you say it in English) if there was an University Pack.
    And zombies are just cool, I really liked them in the Sims 2, even though they didn't do that much.
  • Options
    ElCaptainElCaptain Posts: 21 New Member
    I'm probably one of the very few people who don't care much about seasons, but I'm positive we will get seasons considering that seems to be the most wanted.

Personally I wish for something like a country living/farmer pack. Gives your sims the ability to harvest certain crops, a couple animals with some gameplay features and you could run a family farm. Use products from your animals to make food and sell it. Breed pigs and sell them to the butcher (and options to sell them to a more friendly place). It also allows for some unique new furniture. Could tie in with the "off the grid" ideas.
  • Options
    LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    Island pack
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited December 2017
    Seasons and Uni please. And please let them have impact to other existing packs. So far the only pack that actually has relevance to other packs is Get Together. The rest are stand-alones which does little to no relation to other packs.

I guess, I am used to games like TS 2/3 where other packs will directly influence othehttps://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930090/what-shall-be-the-next-sims-4-pack-im-wishing-for-a-entrepreneur-pack#latestr packs. Like when you have Open for Business you can run your own restaurant (if you have Nightlife), or a pet store where you can sell actual pets (if you have Pets), Or how in TS 3 Seasons, you can have festivals to any world not just that one world. I like how previous Sims games the packs relate to each other and at the same time you can still play them separately.

A while back, I mentioned something to this effect in response to all of these packs that we've been getting. I've been against the game being broken down into so many pieces for the simple fact that more moving parts means more things to break and more things to have to try to bring together into a cohesive whole.

So far, the game is failing on cohesion. Likewise, the bugs are mounting.

Whatever we get next, I hope for a large EP with plenty of substance and a unifying theme. Something like what we used to get in prior incarnations.

I'm really exhausted by the amount of packs that are being thrown at this game with no real substance or integration.

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    smurf45bluesmurf45blue Posts: 39 Member
    yes seasons
  • Options
    SimynerdSimynerd Posts: 6 New Member
    Something sort of like the generations pack from sims 3
  • Options
    maxyyyymaxyyyy Posts: 6 New Member
    hmm, more supernatural + pet stuff, something like sims 3 gener-

make the sims 3 packs again. just remake them please, you seem to be doing that anyways with some new things thrown in (or REMOVING thing >:( )
  • Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    Seasons, supernatural and wild horses,
    I think that we could have seasons and supernatural together with horses from sims3' it made game play more enticing and boost the game overal
  • Options
    gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    I have a feeling seasons will be the next EP. As far as stuff packs go, I'd like to see cars (since we probably won't get them in a free update). For a GP, I'd LOVE to see small animals (i.e. rabbits, fish, birds, reptiles).
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • Options
    princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    i would like something related to magic...
  • Options
    DesmondKevanDesmondKevan Posts: 33 Member
    University or seasons.
  • Options
    SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    My sims 4 ideas are:

Amusement parks: They can visit and do everything we can do in real life at them and the sims can also have jobs at the Amusement parks as well.

Zoos/Aquriums: Same as they can do at the Amusement parks

Living on a farm/ country living: Since this has also been a real life dream of mine I want our sims to be able to live in the country and have a farm with all the animals like pigs, sheep, goats, dogs, cats, etc and be able to grow gardens, etc

Also maybe a job as a teacher, principial, etc because we need all kinds of new jobs!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hailey_909Hailey_909 Posts: 1 New Member
    Here are my thoughts now this may seem like a lot but it is giving more... action and depth to ur game if u add maybe a seasons pack to get us excited also a university I have been wanting that forever also we NEED more jobs. Another pack idea is like a school for kids like get to work but get to school...
  • Options
    SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    I would like a gamepack of Holy land, Disabilties/ mental illnesses, Indians, cowboys and pilgrams, Amusement parks/zoos/Aquriums and also horror movie killers
  • Options
    bk1226bk1226 Posts: 20 Member
    I would like a "Get Opportunities" or "Opportunity Knocks" expansion pack which consists of random side quests (career and skill opportunities) that were in Sims 3.

Examples of side quests:
    1) Repairing your friend's TV or stereo and delivering it back to him/her (Handiness Skill)
    2) Reading a medical book from your hospital job and returning back to work the next day (Doctor Career)
    3) Catching a certain number of fish and delivering them to the restaurant (Fishing Skill)
    4) Writing a biography of a celebrity (Writing Skill)
    5) Baking cookies and delivering them to your neighbor's party (Cooking Skill)
  • Options
    RoyalTeacupRoyalTeacup Posts: 114 Member
    edited January 2018
    I would like a Teenage Dream Expansion. More teen interactions, (maybe change the look of teens to make them look less like adults), more school related events for them (PROM!!) and more part time jobs! Skateboarding! A bully trait or something! Teen fame!
  • Options
    pinkhoneypinkhoney Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Hrolgar said:
    > Season would be good, but I also think that the packs in Sims 4 seems naked compared to the other Sims, they are not packed enough and sadly it feels like wasted money.
  • Options
    pinkhoneypinkhoney Posts: 2 New Member
    > @ayyitsmell said:
    > I kind of wish we had something similar to the Sims 2 Freetime expansion pack, where they had unique hobbies like pottery, sewing, or repairing cars. I know they have an painting skill already but I would like for them to include a drawing skill for sims. It can include notebooks that people can carry around with them to draw or even include drawing boards instead of just painting all the time. Maybe it could bring new careers/business options to the game, like architecture/design. Not to mention, they also had genies in sims 2.
    >
    > I loved the idea of the festivals, so if they include seasons, maybe they can do more festival things where they can host different contests and have photobooths, kissing booths, ice cream trucks, etc, like in Sims 3. The contests could be like food eating contests, best-dressed contests, etc. Ice skating rinks and roller skating rinks were also fun. Maybe they could have a fair, with rollercoasters and other fun rides. The food stands could be fair food, like elephant ears, corn on the cob, turkey legs, candy apples, cotton candy, etc.
    >
    > We also definitely need a new vacation spot, preferably tropical, especially since they seem to be incorporating more sea-related concepts in the new Cats and Dogs expansion. I would love to be able to swim in the ocean, go tanning, and build sandcastles, or even host beach parties.
  • Options
    LonnykinsLonnykins Posts: 508 Member
    Seasons.. also I'd like to see the Future Pac Stuff Come back, We have Aliens and no futuristic items aside from Lab items. Bring em on back.

2lky1ys.jpg
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Seasons will probably be the next major pack, but I'm looking forward to more vacation/exotic locations/themes. OR can't be the only vacation world we get, lol.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    AmbrosiaaAmbrosiaa Posts: 3 New Member
    Seasons Pleeeaaaseee! :)
  • Options
    AmbrosiaaAmbrosiaa Posts: 3 New Member
    Beach theme Pack