Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OOOO Im Terrified!! Vampire Video Here!!

13...Next

Comments

• BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/zzward/snakes.html claims to have an amazon link to it. but from everything i'm seeing from zz ward's website and wiki, the song doesn't seem to have been officially released yet (i expected it in her june album, since that one was obviously being recorded at the same time as the vampire pack was getting ready to be released)[/quote

June? we are in December, if it was going to come out, i would think it would of been out by now, but let's hope that it does come out eventually aye, :)
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    oh, i know we're in december (today being what it is). but when people originally asked about this song when the video was released, we were told that it hadn't yet been released in english. it sounded like it was going to be in zz ward's next album, which was the june one. yet, it wasn't, when that came out
  • ElCaptainElCaptain Posts: 21 New Member
    Don't own this pack, but boy am I a sucker for the type of furniture shown in the trailer for this pack!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I can not wait to what they do with other occults.
    So far the Vampire pack is the best one I have seen for the Sims 4, to Me the rest that has come out is just stuff that I sift through to find items I might use in My Gothic type game play, as for the Song, I keep listening to it on My computer, and like I said before I recorded it to My cell phone for My Ringtone, :)
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I can not wait to what they do with other occults.

I am hoping they do Werewolves, but I wont hold My breathe, do not wish to pass out from holding it way to long, :)
    ElCaptain wrote: »
    Don't own this pack, but boy am I a sucker for the type of furniture shown in the trailer for this pack!

The items for this pack are very nice, I Luv everything bout this pack, and I still listen to the song once in awhile, Luv My Ringtone on My phone now, :)