Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Scales Of Justice Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    there's nothing i can do to stay so...... i just hope these 8 minutes go by quick
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    no time to pull another miracle, i'm more then likely done early again.

Sorry but I had my reasons to vote you day 1. I still had them day 2 but as you said you’re a newbie I thought I’d give you a chance. But you are not a newbie. So I went back to your vote.

Um... I don't know if you know how we play mini mafia, but I'd still say Nascar is a newbie :smile:

Idk how you play mini mafia. NASCAR might be a newbie in the bigger setups but I asked him about all his mafia games. He didn’t mention his mini games experience.

Idk how you handle this but I tend to not trust people who don’t tell the truth or skip a part. ^^

Ah, really. I know what you mean, but mini mafia is very different. There is usually only 3-5 players and votes and roles are almost always random.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

Sorry but I had my reasons to vote you day 1. I still had them day 2 but as you said you’re a newbie I thought I’d give you a chance. But you are not a newbie. So I went back to your vote.

Um... I don't know if you know how we play mini mafia, but I'd still say Nascar is a newbie :smile:

Idk how you play mini mafia. NASCAR might be a newbie in the bigger setups but I asked him about all his mafia games. He didn’t mention his mini games experience.

Idk how you handle this but I tend to not trust people who don’t tell the truth or skip a part. ^^

Ah, really. I know what you mean, but mini mafia is very different. There is usually only 3-5 players and votes and roles are almost always random.

But roles are almost random here as well? I’m confused.

So you do use roles in mini games?
  • Options

But roles are almost always random here as well? I’m confused.

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Vote: Nascar I've thought about it, and I'm very unsure of his alignment. I don't that my vote counts anyway, since he's going to be lynched, but I still want my voice heard.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Yes, we still use roles in mini mafia games. Sometimes we even use setups. We tend to play on the mafia group discord, if you want to join us sometimes. :)
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    way to go guys..... you caught a mafia
  • Options

But roles are almost random here as well? I’m confused.

Well, it's like you take a random role form Mafiascums giant list. Days are only 10 minutes, usually less because of hammers.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Final Vote Count:
    Nascar (5)-Silent, Diva, Zinnia, Sonschi, Bella
    Diva (1)-Nascar
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Crossing my fingers.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Yes, we still use roles in mini mafia games. Sometimes we even use setups. We tend to play on the mafia group discord, if you want to join us sometimes. :)

So the PRs weren’t less known to nascar day 0 than to anyone else here? That’s the point I tried to make with him “not being a newbie” :sweat_smile:
  • Options

So the PRs weren’t less known to nascar day 0 than to anyone else here? That’s the point I tried to make with him “not being a newbie” :sweat_smile:

We tend to play with a doctor and a jester, so most of the PRs are unknown to him, actually.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Not sure, Nascar may not have ever had those roles.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Not sure, Nascar may not have ever had those roles.

i haven't
  • Options
    Nascar has been lynched. He was a mafia Strongman. Night 2 will end at 6pm CST on 12/25/17. I'll send you a link to the discord afterlife Nascar. @SilentWolf101 @bellagorilla @DivaEvie07 @NASCARluver2448 @Sonschi @Zinniavanilla @Charliecheesenurgers
  • Options

We tend to play with a doctor and a jester, so most of the PRs are unknown to him, actually.

I had to look up a lot of the roles as well.
  • Options
    Nascar has been lynched. He was a mafia Strongman. Night 2 will end at 6pm CST on 12/25/17. I'll send you a link to the discord afterlife Nascar. @SilentWolf101 @bellagorilla @DivaEvie07 @NASCARluver2448 @Sonschi @Zinniavanilla @Charliecheesenurgers

We were right :o even with the pr! Great job, town :)

Rip, nascar.
  • Options
    I'd have chosen godfather if I was mafia, oh well.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Oh, what?! We got mafia guys! One down, one to go. :)
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    now i get to see if you can find my buddy lol
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Good job, team! :smiley:

Whelp, now it's night time. :3
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Also, @TheRoseHorse, I don't know how often I'll be able to get on tomorrow, so if I magically die tomorrow, can I be put on the replacement list?
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    Also, @TheRoseHorse, I don't know how often I'll be able to get on tomorrow, so if I magically die tomorrow, can I be put on the replacement list?

ok. :)
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    OooooOoooooMerry Christmas to those who celebrateoooooOooooOooo
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Merry Christmas!
    7dW3gu7.gif