Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Getting Medieval.

There is so much fun and humor in this game. I just recently found out, that sims are treated different ways at the pit monster. The witch/magician is burning.
a5NIeUT.jpg

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    If you feed it before you jump, it purrs and makes woohoo hearts instead of fighting noises:

mXCKsnC.jpg

I forget which hero that was - probably knight or spy - but they got quite an audience, including my Peteran priest!
  • Katie123Katie123 Posts: 925 Member
    I thought this game looked cool but i never got round to buying it or playing it. Great screen shots btw
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

Katie123
  • cristy9666cristy9666 Posts: 35 Member
    I always find the pit beast fight entertaining
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Sometimes sims get valuable items and even a baby pit monster to place in their home.
  • cristy9666cristy9666 Posts: 35 Member
    I'll have to try that. I always thought that having kids in tsm was pointless and I would only usually have one per sim if any. Is that the only way to get a baby pit monster?! XD
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Yes, it is the only way to get the baby pit monster. Sims get it and find it in the household inventory. The urn can change color with the color wheel.
    gW61gYs.jpg
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    I'm also getting TS: Medieval really soon, and I'm super excited! I was watching The Sim Supply's Harry Potter-inspired LP of it, but it hasn't been updated in months :/ But I'll hopefully be playing the game myself very soon :)
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
    And hopefully you'll be inspired to tell some stories of your own! Enjoy!

46zJj5p.jpg
  • Nita90Nita90 Posts: 17 Member
    Oh, I've just seen this. A baby pit monster? :O This is so cool and sweet, awww. I need to get my own one asap! :) Until now I (=my heroes) only kept dire chinchillas (if caught it alive) and pixies as pets, but this is so much better! Does this little baby move or do anything by the way?
    I think it behaves like the mini pit-beast in a Wizard's grimoire desk - i.e. occasionally pops out and snarls. Just a guess, based upon the principle that they'd make use of the animations & sounds they already have in place.