Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could someone make an Epi-pen CC to be used in a future pose once I can find someone to create them?

Could someone make an Epi-pen to be used in a future pose once I can find someone to create them? The pose could also be used in other ways and with other (similar) items?

I would make it myself but due to not being very good I can't even create a pose let alone an epi-pen.
6adMCGP.gif

Comments

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Perhaps easier than requesting a new accessory: epinephrine can be injected via hypodermic needle. It's not recommended for a lot of reasons, but it's something you can do. And Necrodog has already made an accessory syringe. Finding posemakers that pose on request and only that is easier than people potentially having to mesh and texture something from scratch.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    edited December 2017
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Perhaps easier than requesting a new accessory: epinephrine can be injected via hypodermic needle. It's not recommended for a lot of reasons, but it's something you can do. And Necrodog has already made an accessory syringe. Finding posemakers that pose on request and only that is easier than people potentially having to mesh and texture something from scratch.

which I had thought of that of asking for the syringe earlier..since I could have used it for a chapter I was doing (but using it as a Naxolene needle).. But mos pose-makers who do requests are taking "time off" from doing them.

@InfraGreen but you linking me that link gave me a ton of interesting stuff for me to use in Gen 8's storyline..
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif