Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

$$$ For all Snow Chalet Furniture

EnderGamer87EnderGamer87 Posts: 248 Member
edited December 2017 in The Sims FreePlay
I hate how their is 3 packs in the online store for a total of 35.00 USD for all the bathroom furniture, big double doors, and the paintings.
You hardly unlock any furniture in the quest. This is crazy, and all the online store prices are insane. 10.00 for Raindeer, 50.00 for coats, and how much SP, LP, and § cost for what you get is nuts.
Anyone else having issues.

Comments

• ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    No, I don’t because I already have everything I need. But in free games the prices in the stores are always extremely high. I don’t mind this though as long as the things aren’t necessary - and they sure aren’t in this game ;)

I play other free games though where there are some things in the store that I would like very much. But for $10 to $15 a piece and in a box with “unknown” content where we only have about a 10% chance to get what we want?!? No way! ;)

So I very rarely buy anything in my free games. The prices for all this unnecessary content I have never understood. But apparently the game companies are satisfied to just sell such stuff to billionaires who don’t care about money ;)
  • VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
    There is a Gingerbread House template for sale . when the original Quest for this template was available , I was not yet playing FreePlay . then when the Hobby Quest for the Gingerbread House items was run , I was not able to earn access to all the items within the time limit .

I did build my own Gingerbread / Christmas House . in the Architect Houses , I see there is Gingerbread Spiral Staircase . I used an elevator , but I would rather have the Staircase .

I did purchase the Reindeer . last year's Holiday Quest did not include earning the Reindeer , so I believe that purchasing the Reindeer is the only way to aquire them . as is the case with a number of items in the FreePlay Online Store .