Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strange glitch

Basically, whats happening is, my sims age number is not counting down. She's stuck at 24 days til adulthood, where its meant to be less than 15. Sorry if this doesn't make much sense
I am the champion, my friend

Comments

• Sims_for_lifeSims_for_life Posts: 195 Member
    Side note: aging is enabled for all.
  • samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    Is she or has she been pregnant? For some weird reason aging stops during pregnancy.
    samemie wrote: »
    Is she or has she been pregnant? For some weird reason aging stops during pregnancy.
    Nope, shes never been pregnant. The glitch is confusing me a fair bit as it stopped really randomly
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Hello
    Try having her travel to another lot and back again, then see if that helps.
    Try coming completely out of the game. Then reload the game, amd see if the issue still occurs.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    Try having her travel to another lot and back again, then see if that helps.
    Try coming completely out of the game. Then reload the game, amd see if the issue still occurs.
    Hello, I’ve tried both of these and they haven’t worked. I’ve turned to making a clone of her
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    @Sims_for_life Do you have mods? I had this problem and I found it was a mod that was giving her a trait that disabled aging.
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    @Sims_for_life Do you have mods? I had this problem and I found it was a mod that was giving her a trait that disabled aging.
    Yes, however the only mod I have is MC Command, and it’s never caused me any issues before
  • ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    Do you own City Living? certain sims are given an immortality hidden trait sometimes, it's a bug with city living.
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Do you own City Living? certain sims are given an immortality hidden trait sometimes, it's a bug with city living.

Wait Wait, I thought they fix that. Did it returned again?
    I don’t think it was that as I made my sim in CAS.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Is it possible for a CAS made sim to be given that hidden trait once it's in the game?
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Is it possible for a CAS made sim to be given that hidden trait once it's in the game?

Does it count if a CAS made sim vampire I made was given the job of a Food Stall vendor and he was immune to sunlight since he's only Fledgling? I mean I personally don't mind him given that but it's a close example of a CAS made Sim. I've encountered townies who were immortal though, like one of the Living Statue buskers and another food stall vendor.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member

ok but is this sim marked "played" in your save, because if at any time you marked her/him as an unplayed household the game could have given them a hidden trait that could grant immortality.

I know this because I made my simself once. I played him for a while then marked him unplayed to start a new household. When I played him again (same save),he was not aging since apparently my simself had been given the "trait_isWeirdo" by the game which caused my sim to never age up :o
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    Yes, however the only mod I have is MC Command, and it’s never caused me any issues before

Do you have the very latest version of MCCC? 4.0.0 is out.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

ok but is this sim marked "played" in your save, because if at any time you marked her/him as an unplayed household the game could have given them a hidden trait that could grant immortality.

I know this because I made my simself once. I played him for a while then marked him unplayed to start a new household. When I played him again (same save),he was not aging since apparently my simself had been given the "trait_isWeirdo" by the game which caused my sim to never age up :o

Yep, this sim was played. I was playing her when the issue happened, I hadn't actually stopped playing her

Ill

I'll have to check it out, thanks :)