Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

YouTube-lets play help

CreativeSimmerCreativeSimmer Posts: 156 Member
Hi :) I love doing YouTube and recently i have wanted to do a lets play but i can't think of a story line? Anyone got any ideas?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4opBLRFz6MNwRrRs7a_BHg
Youtube-Creative Simmer

Comments

• Lady_LuSsh01Lady_LuSsh01 Posts: 328 Member
    have you thought about maybe a broken home dad or mum cheats they have to split custody of the kids,
    u know i might even try that idea myself lol
    Let me know if u come up with anything or theres the rags to riches
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited December 2017
    Make a Teen sim, have them become some kind of supernatural being, and play them from high school, through college, to a career, finding love, and raising a family. That could make for an interesting plot if you have the packs to do it...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • CreativeSimmerCreativeSimmer Posts: 156 Member
    @SimsLovinLycan Cool idea!
    Youtube-Creative Simmer
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    If you like a challenge try the apocalypse challenge! Or the poverty challenge. Sometimes storylines can come from that. So I find anyway.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited December 2017
    Put a Sim on a vacant lot, don't let them get a job but only go to work as a DJ, bartender, or work selling coffee. Build a shelter (community lot( where they can visit to shower, use the toilet, and watch some cheap TV. It's a homeless shelter so keep it cheap and sparse. See how long you can survive without buying your Sim objects and comfort. I think you will cave before your Sim does. (Eating at restaurants allowed, but no food on home lot). >:)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.