Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things That Grind Your Gears.

124...Next

Comments

• Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    When my internet decides to be a pain and be fast enough for general internet usage to not be effected, but watching anything streaming be it YouTube or Netflix becomes an exercise in patience as you have to wait AGES AND AGES AND AGES for things to buffer at a decent quality.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Seera1024 wrote: »
    When my internet decides to be a pain and be fast enough for general internet usage to not be effected, but watching anything streaming be it YouTube or Netflix becomes an exercise in patience as you have to wait AGES AND AGES AND AGES for things to buffer at a decent quality.

Exactly! That's why I ran a tool (you can find them on the internet) to test my speed and found out I'm paying for more bandwidth from my interent service provider but I'm not seeing a faster download or streaming speed and upload speed was horrid according to the tool. I suspect my ISP is not telling me the truth of how much bandwidth and charging me a higher price and it looks like I'm still on the lower bandwidth they offer. :s
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • RhiannaRhianna Posts: 63 Member
    It grinds my gears when I'm doing an exam and then the moment I leave the exam hall, I remember the answer...
    cropped-cropped-a-rainbow-blossoms61.jpg
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    People calling me rude, because they can't handle the truth, really grinds my gears.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    If antivirus protection says it actively blocks any viruses you may be downloading, or when visitin a site, that it's proactive, before they get to your pc, then why do you need to run scan if Real Time Protection is on and working? If it is actually being proactive then a scan would not be necessary. :s
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    The fact that the fate of the internet will be decided on Thursday.
  • imaginarycowplantimaginarycowplant Posts: 220 Member
    I lost basketball today so yea
  • simgumdropsimgumdrop Posts: 77 Member
    people who ride my bumper - it drives me nuts
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    edited December 2017
    People who drive with their knees while they fiddle with things. Your sunflower seeds can wait!
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    People who come beside you in the car and are supposed to turn right but instead jump the light so they can cut in front of you and the rest of the line of cars, because they are the only people in the world. Seriously makes you want to catch up and kick their car.
  • poetisimpoetisim Posts: 53 Member
    "For Him" and "For Her" displays in stores. Especially when it comes to colognes and perfumes.
    For CAS, Speed Builds, and Let's Plays:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCln6m_LCvUVSErEWIKBP7_Q