Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lilo And Stitch Mafia Game - Town Win

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Also, Unvote

We have a lot of time. Sorry @SilentWolf101 For the amount I am changing my vote.
    unknown.png
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I got that you mentored someone, leaving your only role possible (I'm pretty sure, I checked through the wiki) Mentor. That's why I'm trusting you, because Silent said there are 5 townies left, and if you were a scum mentor, there would be two scums now, with 4 town.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    I'm open to changing my vote, but I'll leave it for the time being.

That is correct then, yes. Your claim seems pretty solid then, we just need Diva to confirm you are also a lover.
    unknown.png
    There's plenty of time before the deadline, so I hope she gets on. It's almost 1am here, so I'm going off to bed now before I faceplant into my laptop

• DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    I am a JOAT with my Vig shot and tracker still to use. I'll just go for it and say Diva is my lover, and she's a doctor. My goal this coming night is to nail the last scum with my vig shot is they're not lynched today. I'm not sure if Diva will come on to confirm it, but that's who it is.

Okay, but now we've had 3 JOAT claims! Dang it, and Bella is the only one I can really trust.

@DivaEvie07 Please confirm you are Broncos's lover, and please confirm she is town.

Let me see, if we lynch Sub...

Zinniavanilla
    DivaEvie07
    Broncos4life
    bellagorilla
    KhemKat19

Plus whoever is killed during the night, which I think is two at most.

Player 1
    Player 2
    Player 3

Which will leave us with a choice to lynch. And I can imagine we have a good choice at hitting scum then. Vote: Sub

I am Bronoco's lover. :) She is town
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Okay, I wasn't blocked last night! Also, I narrowed my suspects down to three.

Broncos4life
    DatSubmarineYourLookingFor
    DivaEvie07

Unless Bella just started lying this game, she should be fine. I can imagine Broncos taking an SK role since she has won as it before. Diva is quiet, which is more and more worrying the later we get in the game, but I am not sure of Sub.

I have not, so I hope you trust me, ZinZin. I trust you. :)

I do. But what do you mean, did you also role JOAT?

Yes, I did. I got mafia JOAT and the town PR that I took. And I think I was last to receive my role, so I might've gotten it after Sub declined it?

That makes sense. Didn't you ask for a random role? And you also said at the beginning "uhh, I don't think you think what you think I have" or something similar.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

If I'm understanding this correctly, there are two mafia left.

Mafia doctor, along with mafia lover both exist. However, so does town. I'm starting to get suspicious of broncos and diva, so due to the fact I've found diva suspicious before I'm going to vote diva.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Mafia doctor, along with mafia lover both exist. However, so does town. I'm starting to get suspicious of broncos and diva, so due to the fact I've found diva suspicious before I'm going to vote diva.

Me and bronoco's already claimed why are you getting suspicious of us? :O
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    DivaEvie07 wrote: »

Bronco's*
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    Diva is definitely town (my power confirmed this), making Broncos also town. Zinnia and I are town as well, leaving Bella and Sub. Silent said there are 5 town left, so one of those two is town, and one Mafia/third party.

I'm really sorry Sub, but based on everything that's been said, I'm going to vote for you :(

**VOTE SUB**
    KhemKat19 wrote: »
    Diva is definitely town (my power confirmed this), making Broncos also town. Zinnia and I are town as well, leaving Bella and Sub. Silent said there are 5 town left, so one of those two is town, and one Mafia/third party.

I'm really sorry Sub, but based on everything that's been said, I'm going to vote for you :(

**VOTE SUB**

Seeing as your power confirmed broncos and diva as town, I'm going to unvote. I misunderstood and I understand there's only 1 mafia/3rd party left. I'm gonna vote bella. I got a mafia role and a town role as my options, and as others have conformed I always go for a town role over a mafia role because I don't like to kill. I'm not sure how else I can protect myself, I don't want to claim because I don't want to die.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

DivaEvie07 wrote: »

I'd just like to clarify that claim ≠ confirmed. I'm no longer suspicious of you because I realise there's only one mafia/3rd party left, but I just wanted to make sure you understood what my intentions were beforehand.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

KhemKat19 wrote: »

**VOTE SUB**

I'd just like to ask what lead you to vote me over Bella?
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Broncos4life
    DivaEvie07

Unless Bella just started lying this game, she should be fine. I can imagine Broncos taking an SK role since she has won as it before. Diva is quiet, which is more and more worrying the later we get in the game, but I am not sure of Sub.

Yes, I did. I got mafia JOAT and the town PR that I took. And I think I was last to receive my role, so I might've gotten it after Sub declined it?

That makes sense. Didn't you ask for a random role? And you also said at the beginning "uhh, I don't think you think what you think I have" or something similar.

Because I didn't have a role. :D Silent had explained to me that I needed to wait on something else first, but I don't know what?

I don't trust Broncos' claim to be town (she never claimed alignment, only PR). Trust me, please, I'm town. I'll probably die for this, but, I'm a town vigilante. If we don't lynch scum today, then I can try to kill them overnight.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Broncos4life
    DivaEvie07

Because I didn't have a role. :D Silent had explained to me that I needed to wait on something else first, but I don't know what?

I don't trust Broncos' claim to be town (she never claimed alignment, only PR). Trust me, please, I'm town. I'll probably die for this, but, I'm a town vigilante. If we don't lynch scum today, then I can try to kill them overnight.

I tried to say I didn't trust the claim for town but then I got jumped at so...
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    *Snaps Photo*

Broncos4life
    DivaEvie07

I claimed town, and Diva confirmed me. I confirmed Zinnia as town.
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    *Snaps Photo*

*strikes a pose*

*Snaps Photo*

Why'd you do that?

For reasons I talked about above.... Vote: Sub
    unknown.png
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Me a tourist. Gift shop?
    Me a tourist. Gift shop?

Okay, tourist. Be wary around here, there is a murderer! But it's just a silly space animal, you should be able to draw its attention away from you with muffins. And I'm sure you have enough of those to spare.
    unknown.png
    I'm not sure about voting Sub. There is a chance that she is completely lying and got SK and wanted to kill DeKay along with the mafia, but knowing her, it seems more likely that she has a town PR and targeted DeKay, just not some form of protect or it was blocked. I really don't know :s

I'm not sure about voting Sub. There is a chance that she is completely lying and got SK and wanted to kill DeKay along with the mafia, but knowing her, it seems more likely that she has a town PR and targeted DeKay, just not some form of protect or it was blocked. I really don't know :s

Well who else would you suggest?
    unknown.png
    If both Eyelash and Sub targeted DeKay, it could've easily been why there was no second kill night one.
    It would also explain why in the story, there was mention of a second faction even though Eyelash targeted DeKay. Unless Eyelash's passive underdog ability counted as a target? But that's thinking too much into things.
    unknown.png

Well who else would you suggest?

My only thought is KhemKat, but I don't have much evidence since he hasn't been on much.
    If both Eyelash and Sub targeted DeKay, it could've easily been why there was no second kill night one.
    It would also explain why in the story, there was mention of a second faction even though Eyelash targeted DeKay. Unless Eyelash's passive underdog ability counted as a target? But that's thinking too much into things.

That is possible, I hadn't thought of that.