Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lilo And Stitch Mafia Game - Town Win

Comments

• SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    R.I.P Kitty :heart:

No.

No? Are you gonna haunt us?

Yes.

Boo!

:fearful: I'm usually the one doing the haunting!

And bearing the plague.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

No.

Yes.

Boo!

:fearful: I'm usually the one doing the haunting!

And bearing the plague.

Yes yes, can't forget about the plague.
    unknown.png
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

No.

Yes.

Boo!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :scream:
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Day starts in an hour, yes? Or is it in 13 hours?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

It starts in 12 minutes. Sorry for the delayed response.
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    The experiments had all gone to bed, thinking they were safe now that they'd caught Clover and her gang. However, this night was not normal in the slightest.

Slushy could not possibly sleep on a night like this. And, apparently, neither could a few other experiments. When slushy noticed a figure slinking through the streets, he couldn't help but freezing them, not realizing that it was Angel, who was on her way to check on another experiment. And, with Angel unable to check on them, another experiment was able to slip into Sparky's lighthouse. With quick movements, Sparky was incapacitated and was deactivated for a period of time. Rest in peace, Sparky...

At the same time, there was another experiment wandering the streets -- a certain Witch. Sneaking into another experiment's house, she was able to talk with the experiment and convince them to stand with her to protect the town.

Rose (Sparky, a 1-shot lightningbolt) has been deactivated on this night. Good game, Rose.
    It is now Day 4. There are 5 town left. Good luck.
    Ugg anyone would have killed Rose from her claim, so it barely helps :s

It starts in 12 minutes. Sorry for the delayed response.

Nah, you're good.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Okay, I wasn't blocked last night! Also, I narrowed my suspects down to three.

Broncos4life
    DatSubmarineYourLookingFor
    DivaEvie07

Unless Bella just started lying this game, she should be fine. I can imagine Broncos taking an SK role since she has won as it before. Diva is quiet, which is more and more worrying the later we get in the game, but I am not sure of Sub.
    unknown.png
    Okay, to start the day off, I'm going to make a list of active players and my thoughts.
    So I can try and get these 'gut feelings' off of me, I'm gonna tell you the role I was given that I didn't choose:

I was given the mafia JOAT (hider, strongman, redirector, hider) I chose a townie role which I'm not going to disclose because I don't want to be killed tonight.

Sub claimed to of gotten two roles: a mafia JOAT, and a town PR. I believe she took the town role. Why? Because I also got two roles, a mafia JOAT, and a town PR. So Sub is good. 70/30 town

Zinnia saw Eyelash was mafia, so I believe her when she says she's good. 70/30 town

Diva seems to be her usual quiet self (not meaning you don't post, but that you don't post often). For now gut-feeling is that she's fine. 60/40 town

Broncos helped to lynch both the mafia, yes? Either way, I'm leaning more 60/40 mafia.

Bella, yes, myself. I have an awesome town PR that I haven't used yet. :sweat_smile:

KhemKat is a new person. Hello! I think I've said hi before. But anyways, she(?) seems super helpful, so I'm leaning 60/40 town.

For now, based on my list of thoughts, I'd like to hear more from Broncos. Vote: Broncos
    7dW3gu7.gif

Broncos4life
    DivaEvie07

Unless Bella just started lying this game, she should be fine. I can imagine Broncos taking an SK role since she has won as it before. Diva is quiet, which is more and more worrying the later we get in the game, but I am not sure of Sub.

I have not, so I hope you trust me, ZinZin. I trust you. :)
    7dW3gu7.gif

Broncos4life
    DivaEvie07

I do. But what do you mean, did you also role JOAT?
    unknown.png
    Vote count:
    Broncos (1) - Bella

Broncos4life
    DivaEvie07

Yes, I did. I got mafia JOAT and the town PR that I took. And I think I was last to receive my role, so I might've gotten it after Sub declined it?
    7dW3gu7.gif

Broncos4life
    DivaEvie07

Yes, I did. I got mafia JOAT and the town PR that I took. And I think I was last to receive my role, so I might've gotten it after Sub declined it?

I see... It's true that there aren't enough possible roles for everyone to get their own...
    unknown.png
    I definitely agree that Sub would take a townie PR over mafia JOAT, so I trust her as town. I m starting to wonder about Diva though, even though this is normal playing style, she doesn't doesn't seem involved enough if that makes any sense :D. I'm 50/50 on Zinnia at the moment, and Bella I can't seem to get a read on this game for some reason. I'm starting to get a bad feeling for her, but I'm not sure. My top two suspects at the moment would be Bella and Diva though.

oops, I forgot about KhemKat :s. But yeah, I really don't know and I'm not getting a read either.

Vote: Broncos

I believe you to be the SK, there are only a couple who could've made this kill. You seem too indecisive, and a SK never really cares who dies, as long someone dies.

Apologies if I'm incorrect, Sub is my next choice.
    unknown.png
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited December 2017
    Can i be put in discord afterlife id i havent already been invited? (I havent checked discord, so im not sure) xd
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

I believe you to be the SK, there are only a couple who could've made this kill. You seem too indecisive, and a SK never really cares who dies, as long someone dies.

Guess I'll throw this out there now since people are voting for me

Lynching me is a death sentence for the town. For one thing, I have a great PR from which I will share my findings. Eyelash and Sub targeted DeKay the night she was killed, but Sub could have been using her townie PR just as I was. Since Eyelash was mafia, I believe he submitted the kill, therefore targeting DeKay, and I doubt both mafia could or would target their kill. Secondly, I have a lover, who I don't want to say the name of since that'll but a target on their back as well as mine. If I'm lynched, two townies go down, leaving three town and a mafia/SK?, and assuming a townie killed overnight, the game goes into Mylo either that or Lylo I think. If I'm lynched, it could lead to a scum win, so yeah there's my defense :sweat_smile:

Guess I'll throw this out there now since people are voting for me

Lynching me is a death sentence for the town. For one thing, I have a great PR from which I will share my findings. Eyelash and Sub targeted DeKay the night she was killed, but Sub could have been using her townie PR just as I was. Since Eyelash was mafia, I believe he submitted the kill, therefore targeting DeKay, and I doubt both mafia could or would target their kill. Secondly, I have a lover, who I don't want to say the name of since that'll but a target on their back as well as mine. If I'm lynched, two townies go down, leaving three town and a mafia/SK?, and assuming a townie killed overnight, the game goes into Mylo either that or Lylo I think. If I'm lynched, it could lead to a scum win, so yeah there's my defense :sweat_smile:

Unvote

Okay, you give all this info, but you do name give a name, what is your role, who is your lover? I know 3 town, including myself, and one person who could not have made this kill.
    We need your lover to confirm your claim.

Zinniavanilla Not your lover
    DivaEvie07 Could not have made the kill
    Broncos4life
    bellagorilla Also not your lover,would be strange for her to vote you.
    KhemKat19 Not your lover
    unknown.png
    I am a JOAT with my Vig shot and tracker still to use. I'll just go for it and say Diva is my lover, and she's a doctor. My goal this coming night is to nail the last scum with my vig shot is they're not lynched today. I'm not sure if Diva will come on to confirm it, but that's who it is.

I am a JOAT with my Vig shot and tracker still to use. I'll just go for it and say Diva is my lover, and she's a doctor. My goal this coming night is to nail the last scum with my vig shot is they're not lynched today. I'm not sure if Diva will come on to confirm it, but that's who it is.

Okay, but now we've had 3 JOAT claims! Dang it, and Bella is the only one I can really trust.

@DivaEvie07 Please confirm you are Broncos's lover, and please confirm she is town.

Let me see, if we lynch Sub...

Zinniavanilla
    DivaEvie07
    Broncos4life
    bellagorilla
    KhemKat19

Plus whoever is killed during the night, which I think is two at most.

Player 1
    Player 2
    Player 3

Which will leave us with a choice to lynch. And I can imagine we have a good choice at hitting scum then. Vote: Sub
    unknown.png
    I can almost definitely say Zinnia is town as well, based on that my results of following her the previous night. I'm trusting you Zinnia, I don't think I'm making a mistake.
    Vote: Sub

I can almost definitely say Zinnia is town as well, based on that my results of following her the previous night. I'm trusting you Zinnia, I don't think I'm making a mistake.
    Vote: Sub

Hm... you followed me? What did you get?
    unknown.png