Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lilo And Stitch Mafia Game - Town Win

Comments

• SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    So I can try and get these 'gut feelings' off of me, I'm gonna tell you the role I was given that I didn't choose:

I was given the mafia JOAT (hider, strongman, redirector, hider) I chose a townie role which I'm not going to disclose because I don't want to be killed tonight.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I know what you mean, Sub. At this point in the game we should have arguments on why we are good/others are bad. Gut feelings should only really be reasons on day 1, and even then there are exceptions.
    unknown.png
  • DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    DivaEvie07 wrote: »
    I have a gut feeling again... :/ So i'm going to go ahead and vote.. Vote:Sub I know I said I wouldn't have a gut feeling day 2, but I apparently didn't know I would have one again.. :/

Literally whenever someone votes you always tag it off as your gut feeling too and vote for them.

As usual, nobody has evidence against me and just says it's a gut feeling. If we're gonna vote, on day three I think we should have some reason.

.. I haven't voted for someone who's voted for me, at least in this game. Plus, I have gut feeling's a lot, no one ever seems suspicious to me unless they have REALLY are suspicious...
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Or Diva actually, the quieter ones worry me. :D

I don't know why but most people say that XD

Sometimes the mafia tries to hide by staying quiter so they have less comments and less evidence against them. Less people do it on here then they used to, but it's still a thought. And sometimes the town would rather lynch a quiter one since they aren't helping as much so the games doesn't come down to a bunch of quiet people who aren't commenting as much trying to find the mafia.

Oh yeah, true :D
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    So I can try and get these 'gut feelings' off of me, I'm gonna tell you the role I was given that I didn't choose:

I was given the mafia JOAT (hider, strongman, redirector, hider) I chose a townie role which I'm not going to disclose because I don't want to be killed tonight.
    I see... JOAT does seem like a pretty powerful mafia role, but there are no ways to prove you didn't take it, or that you were even offered the role in the first place. I'll trust you for today, you at least seem to be voting with good reasons.

I'll Vote: Rose. She voted me with Eyelash, and now is voting Sub for being "fishy". If she wants me to take my vote off, she better start contributing more than empty votes.

I think I trust KhemKat, they've yet to do anything particularly scummy, in fact, they've been quite helpful.

Kitty is also making me suspicious, but that's more gut feeling than anything. So...
    unknown.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Ok I'm going to take my vote of sub for now, I can imagine her frustration with the gut feeling votes. I know I am one of them, it's just a feeling really where as with Diva, I have a reason. I don't like how you keep following everyone's votes, so I'm changing my vote to you. I really feel like you're laying low. I'm not saying I trust sub because I don't but I'd rather vote for someone I have a reason for.

Vote: diva
  • KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    Hmm so far I think Sub is ok, I'm actually a bit suspicious of Kitty as well (some of her responses to the replacement incident seemed a bit off, although that might be me trying to read too much into it. Sub's responses on the other hand seemed sincere.) Although I do agree with Kitty's point about Diva.

However, if Rosey is really the lightningbolt (which we know there IS one in the game and no one counter-claimed), that means she's town right? Does Mafia lightningbolt even exist as a possibility?

Zinnia I think Rose voted you because she thinks you're potentially third party (if I remember reading that correctly).

I don't know if this is related or completely coincidental, but Broncos and Diva have been voting together consistently (do we even know how many Mafia are in this game?) Although granted, they voted Eyelash, but it could have been a framing move. I'm so unsure!

I'm going to keep trying to think through all of this before I vote XD
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Ok I'm going to take my vote of sub for now, I can imagine her frustration with the gut feeling votes. I know I am one of them, it's just a feeling really where as with Diva, I have a reason. I don't like how you keep following everyone's votes, so I'm changing my vote to you. I really feel like you're laying low. I'm not saying I trust sub because I don't but I'd rather vote for someone I have a reason for.

Vote: diva

I don't really mind being voted for so it's fine. I didn't think that I was following everyone's votes..
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    People do have their "reasons" to think i'm suspicious, because apparently i've been laying low when I really haven't, just because I don't post doesn't mean that i'm mafia and trying to "lay low".
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    KhemKat19 wrote: »
    Hmm so far I think Sub is ok, I'm actually a bit suspicious of Kitty as well (some of her responses to the replacement incident seemed a bit off, although that might be me trying to read too much into it. Sub's responses on the other hand seemed sincere.) Although I do agree with Kitty's point about Diva.

However, if Rosey is really the lightningbolt (which we know there IS one in the game and no one counter-claimed), that means she's town right? Does Mafia lightningbolt even exist as a possibility?

Zinnia I think Rose voted you because she thinks you're potentially third party (if I remember reading that correctly).

I don't know if this is related or completely coincidental, but Broncos and Diva have been voting together consistently (do we even know how many Mafia are in this game?) Although granted, they voted Eyelash, but it could have been a framing move. I'm so unsure!

I'm going to keep trying to think through all of this before I vote XD

Mafia lightning bolt does exist.
    I don't remember her claiming lightning bold, sorry Unvote. Although I still don't trust her.
    unknown.png
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Unvote

My intention was to vote Sub for now, and if something else came up, switch. I had no intention of starting a wagon. I believe Sub wen she says she chose a townie role, since knowing Sub she prefers town. Rose was my other read off the playerlist so I'll put my vote there. Eyelash also stuck out with the method, so i hope it works

Vote Rose
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    People do have their "reasons" to think i'm suspicious, because apparently i've been laying low when I really haven't, just because I don't post doesn't mean that i'm mafia and trying to "lay low".

I'm less suspicious of Diva because this is how she always plays. Diva isn't the kind of player that will be posting constantly every day, that's just not how she plays.

• SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    edited December 2017
    Vote Count:
    Sub (2) - Diva, Rose.
    Zinnia (1) - Sub.
    Diva (1) - Kitty
    Rose (1) - Broncos.
    Kitty (1) - Zinnia.
    Post edited by SilentWolf101 on
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    Okay... I'll vote my second choice as to not not have a vote Vote: Kitty
    unknown.png
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I gonna change my vote cause sub makes a goid point, and zinia did seem off. vote zinnia
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Unvote

My intention was to vote Sub for now, and if something else came up, switch. I had no intention of starting a wagon. I believe Sub wen she says she chose a townie role, since knowing Sub she prefers town. Rose was my other read off the playerlist so I'll put my vote there. Eyelash also stuck out with the method, so i hope it works

Vote Rose

@Broncos4life I claimed town lightning bolt. Im not mafia.
    Unvote

Vote Rose

Nothing has been confirmed town, there could very well be a mafia lightning bolt.
    unknown.png
    Unvote

Vote Rose

Nothing has been confirmed town, there could very well be a mafia lightning bolt.

Well than i dont kniw how to convince you guys that im town besides saying that im town lighning bolt.
    Unvote

Vote Rose

Well than i dont kniw how to convince you guys that im town besides saying that im town lighning bolt.

I don't really think you can prove it, unless you are investigated. Although I will admit that mafia lightning bolt sounds strange, but then again, my role is also pretty weird, and Eyelash was ended up with mafia innocent child.
    unknown.png
    In any case, Rose. What do you think of everyone?Or anyone able to answer the same question...
    unknown.png
    Unvote

Vote Rose

Welp oops I forgot about that :s Imma go hide from everyone in bed...

Unvote

• SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    edited December 2017
    Vote Count:
    Zinnia (2) - Sub, Rose
    Sub (1) - Diva,
    Diva (1) - Kitty
    Kitty (1) - Zinnia.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    Guys don't lynch me I haven't even used my power yet please I really want to. I promise I'm town :tired_face:
    unknown.png
  • KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    After deliberating an obscene amount of time, I'm still unsure but I'm going to:

**VOTE KITTY**

I'm really sorry if you're town Kitty :(
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    TightExaltedAfricancivet-size_restricted.gif
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif